tune youtube.com/watch?v=yKgBhxWMTGM

>Programs of what?
HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAha

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_Union

dr braaap

>43 minutes ago

OP is a Kremlin stooge

can we talk about jezza some more?

>Claire Kober, Labour leader of London’s Haringey Council, dramatically quit claiming bullying and sexism by Jeremy Corbyn supporters.
>Labour bigwig Angela Eagle had her Wallasey, Merseyside, constituency office vandalised when she challenged Mr Corbyn for the Labour leadership in 2016.
>Shadow Home Secretary Diane Abbott has complained of rape and death threats and both online and offline racial abuse.

>On Tuesday the PM will unveil plans to create a new offence of intimidation in public life
>The new law, due to come in early next year, will also cover threats made on social media.
How will Corbynshites get their commie revolution once their brownshirt mob intimidation tactics are off the table?

Nvm, lad. Though you said programs not pogroms.
>TIL a new word

gromit

May calls early general election
>that Rorke feel
>Government elect la
>look at Theresa what heart
>we vote again! xD
Lead starts to go down
>was always going to be close la
>how many will be beat Labour by
>still going to have the largest majority since Maggie
Dementia tax u-turn
>we're still top of the polls la
>being in opposition is easy
>the debates are a fortress Corbyn won't win there
Tories do shit in debates
>Lib Dems will do us a favour
Terrorists attack Manchester and London
>it's n-not May's fault, forget she was the home secretary for 6 years
>P-pakis, L-Labour will keep letting them in
>its still on if the polls stay good
YouGov poll shows there will be hung parliament
>b-but May said elections are easy
>w-wait for the exit poll la
Exit poll: Tories to lose their majority
>S-Scotland will do us a favour
>b-big Ruth with the 5am winner
>i-it's not over yet
Tories don't get enough Scottish seats
>b-biggest party was the aim
>w-we overachieved in 2015
>n-next election is the one
>coalition government with the DUP is an amazing achievement

It's a failure, an absolute failure. You get into that position in the polls with a whole election campaign to go, if you had gone into Downing Street today they would not have been celebrating anything. I think it will be massive disappointment - John Major

If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing - Margaret Thatcher

Friendly reminder that Theresa May said "this does not slip" to her cabinet after calling the election in April when the Tories had a 20 point poll lead over Labour, before their majority literally slipped away, resulting in a home hung parliament.

>have black hair and brown eyes
>can grow a good beard
>but every time I do People (including my parents) call me a paki

>linked in a thread with 30+ posts left before bump limit
Janny gonna get you

alri lad, also
>TIL
?

The irony of this image being that neither Chelsea or corbyn got the win

very ironic, it's like rain on your wedding day

>People (including my parents) call me a paki

pooey bum arse wank cunt fuck wanker poo pppooo po poo arse

get out of this country you fucking nigger

Today I learned

willy bum fart stink pussy nig pussy nog vagina fart

dare him to try

Who you callin' a nigger, nigger.

Jeremy Corbyn is 68 years old. He will be 72 years old when the next general election comes around.

My musical tastes are similar to that of a middle aged woman and genuinely enjoy some of seb's songs

youtube.com/watch?v=8qrmtzCRsog

well at least you'll go to sleep this evening having learnt something haha

WHO

poo arse WWANK

A solar eclipse.
The cosmic ballet, goes on.

YEAH I'M 6IX9INE WITH THE NINE ON THE REGULAR

Why yes I like to go to Glastonbury and chant football chants about a Kremlin stooge

truly a battle of minds

sorry but no I'm proven to be white

The election result literally went perfectly for Labour.

>denied Tories a majority against all the odds and against all predictions
>completely revitalised Corbyn and ensured the whole party got behind them
>forced Tories to limp on as a minority government, collapsing into a disastrous civil war over Brexit

quite literally 4D chess from Jez

>w-w-we WANTED a minority government with the DUP
course you did Tarquin

ziptied up cant move my arms

anyone here watched pink flamingos?

shit willy bum poo willy poo slut honkers

no because I'm not a gay hipster

modern pop is crap. All youtube seems to push is rap or pop music heavily influenced by rap culture. It's all motherfucker this and bitch that and pussy this and nigger the other

>didn't win
>IT WENT PERFECTLY

>1% asian
>1% other
lad sorry to break it to you but..

me neither

add yourself to the /brit/ map lads

zeemaps.com/map?group=2873861

janny janny janny can't you see
willy, willy, willy, nigger poo bum wee

IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMIES THEY WIN

I got 98% white and 2% hisp or something
>kill me now

if Corbyn died tomorrow it wouldn't matter, the movement is bigger than him. Momentum is now fully in control of the Labour Party, whoever takes over from him will be just as left-wing.

Old enough to have grown out of communism tbqhwy lads

love it when the thread updates and there's a new post but there's NOTHING THERE because my wonderful filters have taken it and fucked it off, lovely feeling

3rd date in a row has cancelled on me

the excuse this time was being "sick"

i dont fucking get it
how the FUCK am i being stood up on the first date?!?!? I havent even met them yet, what could i possibly have done wrong?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>the backing singer on the left

what a qt

obviously use Thailad's map instead

thailad.zz.mu/map
thailad.zz.mu/map
thailad.zz.mu/map

actually the labour party is predicted to move more towards the right wing over the next 5 years

If Labour won they'd have to have dealt with the poisoned chalice of Brexit, as a minority government.

Instead the Tories have to deal with it, will take the blame for inevitably ruining the country and will be generationally unpopular, leaving Labour to sweep to power at the next election.

We talking tinder? They all flake

it's a bullshit map we need a new one

lol

going to put my willy inside my assistant next weekend if things go well

Always have a chortle when upper class toff leavers like the sort in the tory party try and make out working class and old people voted Brexit for any reason other than immigration. As if they give a fuck about sovereignty they literally just hate immigrants, they're in for a rude awakening when we leave and all the immigrants are still here.

Can't imagine what some baldy white van man's gonna say about it.

yeah. I liked desperate living more though

Feel a bit depressed since breaking up with the GF lads. It's a diffuse shit feeling. But it makes me feel better to acknowledge it.

BTC: 3HcEB6bi4TFPdvk31Pwz77DwAzfAZz2fMn
BTC (Bech32): bc1q9x30z7rz52c97jwc2j79w76y7l3ny54nlvd4ew
LTC: LS78aoGtfuGCZ777x3Hmr6tcoW3WaYynx9
XMR: 46E5ekYrZd5UCcmNuYEX24FRjWVMgZ1ob79cRViyfvLFZjfyMhPDvbuCe54FqLQvVCgRKP4UUMMW5fy3ZhVQhD1JLLufBtu
BCH: Bcash. LOL

completely over the oneitis lads
but i feel a bit empty now
need to find another oneitis asap

>well at least you'll go to sleep this evening having learnt something haha
no need to be a dick francois

Awww come here little man, sit on my lap

*picks you up and puts you on my lap*

You see, you'll love many women through your life champ, so no need to get down, it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all okay champ? Now run along you little scamp

*ruffles your hair*

Thanks for buying me orange juice

one chicken dhansak, one pilau rice and two large garlic naans please bossman. and a tin of Rubicon mango n all, cheers pal

good post

>200,000 supporters
>in a country of about 45m voters
Good luck. Momentum will probably win London (or parts of it), and people will be able to see the appalling result of having them in control of anything more than a whiteboard and some coloured marker pens. Then it will be Tories for a generation or more.

it's just a saying here Sven

The misconception that hurts is that as an international Playboy/rockstar/phillantropist/humanist I should be above these feelings. I merely don't take them seriously and know that time is my Ally. But I'm certainly not above them and shagging other girls doesn't change anything (pulled a 2# years old student with big tits yesterday who was ironically going through a breakup herself). No idea how it works though.

even when you're the one who initiates the breakup it always feels like such a grim affair and leaves you wondering for a long time after why you can't make things work and just be happy.
I think about how my parents were married at my age (or close to it) and it makes me uneasy a bit

>rubicon mango
ew

alri lads so where's the official new map?

all my empathy just evapourated

>pulled a 2 year old

Nonce

doing 'cid with me mates, almost certainly going to be an nbome and I'll die of an overdose

thoughts?

,000 supporters
>>in a country of about 45m voters
>Good luck. Momentum will probably win London (or parts of it), and people will be able to see the appalling result of having them in control of anything more than a whiteboard and some coloured marker pens. Then it will be Tories for a generation or more.

>will take the blame for inevitably ruining the country
Labour are taking more and more blame for immigration ruining the country. As the effects of mass immigration worsen, Labour's popularity falls. Brexit was a symptom of the fast growing animosity towards the left, and that isn't going away because of the constant shrieking headlines about Brexit (which are only diluting people's reaction to Brexit's effects).

>what's the best part about twenty one year olds?

>tories completely shit the bed and lose a majority against all expectation
>4D CHESS BASED JEZ

bouncers only hate you if you do drugs.

fact.

nah that's fine mate, if you've got no donner meat left I'll go to Best Kebab down the road, cheers bossman

don't care fuck off and die normie

>literally shaking so much he can't post properly
haha

I stand girls up way more than i should. I get nervous and also a bit indifferent. Probably no different for them

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-42920984

A coconut that was placed inside a coffin "sent fear" through staff at a crematorium when it exploded.

Bolton Council has urged mourners to abide by crematorium rules and not "slip" items into coffins.

Donna Ball, Assistant Director of Community Services, said a "hell of an explosion can sometimes occur".

whites wont vote for labour because its clearly the nonwhite party these days
it has its few diehards but the majority of whites are moving away from it

oxford bender
Oxford, United Kingdom OX1
Description lets get trashed and/or have sex winky face

Would devour

put a lot of thought into this post lads

don't quite get this post

have you alcohol, spirits?
if you have a bad time you can drink yourself out of it.
you'll be fine though

Grim lunch. Nice keyboard though, I have a similar one.