Just found out my dog has cancer today, Sup Forums

Just found out my dog has cancer today, Sup Forums.

Can we had a funny/feel good thread, please?

Sounds like you've had it ruff.

Well, I'll be dog gone.

Fuck you guys, but I laughed.

Here's a comic about a dog.

I'm sorry man.

I don't have much funny but I have Slylock

kek

the bananas are green

The middle suspect has a button missing. That's WHAT'S IN THE BOOOOOX!?

NOOOOOOOO

I can only post the easier ones because I can't even remember some of the answers myself

They eat as larvae?

someone's under the bed!

You know, i never finished reading the whole thing...

That's ok, the creator never finished the whole thing.

Yeah, last one because I'm not sure this is what OP was really after from this thread

Kek, don't think I noticed that myself

Her vagina?

not quite

In the clock?

The battery?

The clock is stopped because she took out the battery to put in the diamonds.

I send my condolences, but maybe your dog dosen't have cancer, maybe he just has EYES ON THE INSIDE.

Well, funny you should mention that.

The reason this started is that my dogs platelets were low and that she was pit on some drug to raise those levels.

Then she started getting lethargic and peed a lot so we had a follow up and they said that my dog has a "mass" insider her but I had to get a 500 dollar ultrasound in another town if I wanted to see if it was confirmed for anything.

Meanwhile, the vet prescribed this anti-cancer medication to combat the apparent lethargy and shit, to give it you had to wear gloves and apparently the side effects are dangerous.

So I now think my dog is "ok" and the vet wanted to jew me out of money. My dog is 9 years old, fat, and never had problems until about a week ago.

Yeah, it's in the clock, the different times on the clock outside and the one inside her home were supposed to be the giveaway

The creator has a epiphany, realized what the fuck she was doing, pulled that stick of her ass and abandoned that comic.

My condolences.

This lad has issues

i hate it when people say santa isn't real
of course he's fucking real
he's just dead
okay kids? santa's a real guy, who died.

This feels like Knuckles Chaotix was what it was building up to, with Sonic and Tails' wishes seeming like the creation of those rings they use to keep two characters connected.