ITT: Characters you could beat up in a fight

ITT: Characters you could beat up in a fight

Do you think he does shibari on the women he's raped?

Slipknot was the character whose powers I was most interested in seeing and they did him in in the beginning.
Cmon
>Could have seen tons of mooks being caught and eviscerated in garrote wire, Hellsing style
>Could have him using unique ropes to bind the main villain

I was more disappointed that KGBeast was the sacrifice in Assault on Arkham.
I feel bad for Slipknots actor though. He didn't get to do much of anything.

Harley Quinn.jpg
cbf saving a picture of her to post here. Fuck her, she's a skinny ass white girl. Any average street gorilla would wreck her shit.

where's the pictures of Flash from spider-man homecoming?

You will find that happens to him quite a bit with this actor save for smaller lesser known productions. Hell when he was in Windtalkers co-starring alongside Nicolas Cage they gave him nothing to work with. A real shame too since he is actually a really nice guy in real life.

>implying you could beat up the prophesied Seventh One

sasuga DC

Assuming i get him away from his girls ofc

I could probably fuck up rope guy here.

curb stomp this faggot into oblivion

Nah buddy, i'd pulverize ya

...urm, why exactly do you wanna fight me?

Some user was saying the guy hit on his aunt with her husband standing right there. But then he goes on to say his aunt is pretty attractive, so I'm not sure how much you can really blame him.

lmao, no.
Sadly, this lil bitch is fucking strong.
He'd body you easily.

>I feel bad for Slipknots actor though. He didn't get to do much of anything.
He was playing Slipknot. The time he was an active Squadmate could be measured in pages.
He did three things, listen to Boomerang, lose an arm because he listened to Boomerang and cried like a bitch while Duchess dragged him back to Belle Reve. That is the whole of his character arc.
The first (and last) fight with the Squad he got into, was against Robots. A guy who mostly strangles and binds people. Fighting Robots.

You just have to think outside the box, his ego is as fragile as wet tissue paper, you have to get inside his head.

I'll break her fucking neck.

let's not get ahead of ourselves here

I could get the jump on him

I could take jimmy

Yeah me too. I was hoping for at least one badass scene with him before they do him in.

Hope he gets to make that Turok movie one day.

god that bottom middle frame looks so much like affleck

>implying Steven can fight anyone without crying

after browsing through a folder of extremely powerful waifus I think i could fuck up fish guy here if I got the drop on him

My brother met him, he got a job as an extra for a movie that Adam Beach was in, Bury my Heart at Wounded Knee if my memory serves correctly and even though they were told not to talk to the 'stars' of the movie Adam actually did approach and interacted with the extras and said that he was a real nice guy to them.

He did do VA work for a Turok cartoon but sadly the writers did not use the time that the animators had properly. We spend way too much time with him before he winds up in the lost land and they don't show off how everything changes very quickly. Yea there were dinosaurs, but the only other thing there was cavemen, didn't show how there was also evil spirits, aliens, etc. That and there was only one warp portal.

I actually read up on him and found it his mom and dad, then his grandmother and best friend all died within very short windows of each other. Dude had a hard life.

get bitch boi here out of his armor and i guarantee i will fuck his shit up

>Him
You must not look at rule 34 at all.

Clyde McBride

I'd fucking cook this fucking quacker.

He dies nearly immediately in the comics too....

She's got super strength, but pistol bullets still pierce her like anyone else and she's a shit-tier fighter who doesn't carry weapons and got btfo by a random civilian with a heavy object. I've got a hunting rifle in my safe, pretty sure I can take her if you told me she was going to come up at my house and attempt to kill me

Her and Patsy managed to take down Nuke, they aren't totally useless.

dasdasd

>tumblr nose loli

True. Nigga's actually in therapy cause his family died while he was 8. He didnt kill him like Diablo though, They just died

Holy shit I didn't know.
Top fucking kek.

Parker is being bullied by Pepe?

I think he's fine.
The guy starred in several big movis, even if he has minor roles in it, I'm sure he was well paid