What does it mean?

What does it mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

danluu.com/su3su2u1/hpmor/
youtube.com/watch?v=F97uZjrltN8
youtube.com/watch?v=3hZ_ZyzCO24
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That the firebolt's speed is much faster than the camera shutter...baka.

They were teasing the new Jumanji movie.

It means he was the one that CIA threw from his aircraft after shooting him

He's trying to remove Voldemort from within him by reaching terminal velocity.

A profound and often misinterpreted ending shot, in which Radcliffe is seen trying to escape at high velocity, but to no avail, the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

what is this meme i see it every day

I actually like it.

He's just fucking fast

there's actually a dementor right in front of him sucking out his soul. his look is one of anguish, not joy

Do you ever get into a fandom just for the female fans?
Harry Poter is one,
Doctor Who might be another

>opening line
lol

Does the picture subtly change each time?

>Atlas Shrugged

No because I don't know how to get girls.

newfag

heard on here, and I will repeat it without really remembering the movie; the Prisoner of Azkaban movie has a theme of masturbation. The last shot represents an orgasm, the first masturbating under the covers at night

>it has a theme for masturbation
Lol it has a theme of growing up. The beg alluding to masturbating and the end an orgasm is correct though.the other themes are depression, prophecy, time present future past..

The last shot harrys face is distorted lile when the dementers suck your soul. But instead of being depressed as he is alnost the entire movie. He is happy riding his broom

be me
be an English major (plz no bully) really just wanted to write movies
>get into Sigma Tau Delta honor society
>they have a newsletter
>every newsletter they have some harpie bio
>every fucking time like clockwork
>what is your favorite book?
You would think Jane Austen, Virginia Woolf, the Bronte sisters, Slyvia Plath, somebody like this every fucking time its a Harry Potter book. Women are such plebs

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The power of numale culture

Underrated

>aaa!
What did he mean by this?

>tfw to intelegent to enjoy harry potter aside from the fanfiction Method of Rationality by Eliezer Yudkowsky

danluu.com/su3su2u1/hpmor/

btfo

T W I S T E D
F I R E S T A R T E R

You need to actually be smart to understand this you pleb

when will AAA posting make a comeback

Apparently not you cant detect kino. Reading is pleb.

AUGHHHHH

After years of watching and re-ewatching the harry potter series that there hsnt been nothing but gay shit plastered through-out it
I mean come on

>Reading is pleb
The utter state of the redditors mind
>Reading is pleb
This is the type of pleb that joined Sup Forums because of star wars 7

>7 years old
>no film literacy at all
>watching this in theaters for the first time with my dad
>both of my best friends and their dads happened to decide to go to this showing too, shit felt like genuine magic
>have to piss so bad at one point that I ask my dad if he'd get mad if I peed my pants because I didn't want to miss any of the movie
>makes me go to the bathroom
>I fucking sprint there and back and only miss a little bit of the Diagon Alley stuff
>the rest of the movie is pure kino
>film ends on that shot
>confused as fuck
>think the projector broke
>leave the theater and my friends both ask if they were the only ones who thought the ending was weird

genuinely have no idea wtf Cuaron was going for with that freeze frame

See
You youngin

>/lit/ autist who pushes the dullest pasta is triggered
>reading fiction past school
>not reading Dostoyevsky when you were 16
What a pleb

Comon man even I've known women who like those authors and potter

>questioning that and not the michael jordan, kanye west, and literal shitposting book written by /lit/

>mockingbird is actually in shit tier where it belongs
isn't this supposed to be a troll image

Honestly chuckled in the theater when this happened

His soul is being expelled because horrrrrchrux

youtube.com/watch?v=F97uZjrltN8

The Prisoner of Azkaban is unironically the best and only good Harry Potter movie in the series
youtube.com/watch?v=3hZ_ZyzCO24

>posts babbys first analysis that is probably popular because of reddit
Its one of the best but you can analyse others just as much and all of them are good. the great thing is all the films feel different. Half are pure kino

personally my top 3 is 4 > 2 > 3

None of them are good because Emma Watson is in them.

tfw thinking about hp makes me depressed

>4 over anything
WEW

All of them are good because emma watson is in them. She carried the series along with rupert.

6>3>7>5>1EE>8>2EE>4

6 is almost as bad as 4

6 is amazing it's pure kino. I love the book too so idc its different the atmosphere matched. In theaters it was awesome.

the only good thing about 6 was the atmosphere. other than that it was pretty bad.

>the atmosphere which is dictated by tight direction, good performances, a script by kloves who returned to the series and did 1 2 3 4 and a great soundtrack
I really really like it. Moreso on rewatches, it is comfy as hell.

Wake your dreams (commence now...) into reality

>the more dull and unreadable a book, the greater it is

>responding to the dullest meme
Its been posted two thousand times already

DEH

and yet I somehow forgot to save it every time, so this made me happy, thanks op

all those things were shit

No they weren't, you're a shit contrarian though. So big and bad.

Sorry you have pleb taste and dont even know it.

Half-blood prince is a tone masterpiece

>s-shit
>p-pleb
Coming from you the mega-autist is a sign of greatness. Stop coming to harry potter threads and watch more films.

literally bioshock the book. embarrassing

>trying this hard
did i really upset you so much?

Yes it is.

The problem with 6 is that it's inconsistent as fuck. It tries way too hard to pander to the teen audience, while at the same time, deal with a convoluted plot since its one before the final chapter and things need to be explained last minute. It had all the bullshit teen melodrama from Goblet. PoA remains the best because it has the perfect balance and the right tone/focus for teen pandering; i.e themes of isolation, growing up, etc. Voldemort wasn't even the main focal point of the movie.

the autist is up again
defending movies for children and sperging out. do you guys think harry potter wouldn't be so fucking shit if emma watson could act?? i think so.

>the anti emma watson autist is up complaining about autism
Watson was amazing

Why should memory scenes be the focal point of harry potters movie it was great and the comedy and drama melded. It was their most normal year and everything goes to shit. You can't keep writing in voldemort scenes and not fuck up the pacing they had three scenes and it was enough.

fuck off autist

cke have a b hufh kfrd apnh oncujvtj.

He lost his virginity

heheehehehee

It's the biggest ending shot of our time.