Is Trump a plant or just retarded?

Is Trump a plant or just retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/269802-trump-mistakes-sanderss-campaign-for-his-own
alunaes.tumblr.com/tagged/me
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's what America needs right now

Fpbp

/thread

He's both.

smarter than any CTR shill

He's going to help facilitate the construction of many industrial plants, helping to retard the trend of outsourced manufacturing.

Who cares that Hillary would be a complete and helpless puppet of shadowy behind-the-scenes manipulators.

Who gives a shit that Hillary Clinton is one of the main players in why the middle east is so fucked

who cares that she has been caught in countless lies, some treasonous

Who cares that over 50 people (that we know about) have died in mysterious circumstances that somehow favored her and her husband

who cares that she may be in serious ailing health, mental and physical

who cares that she might have been making iterative political favors for campaign donations

who cares that she was kicked off the Watergate case for being unethical

who cares that she got a CHILD RAPIST out of jail time.

Who cares - Trump isn't articulate enough to suit the media, so that is the story somehow. Day after day after fucking day.

Egads

> used to pal around with clintons
> gave money to clinton foundation
> veers alt-right in the primary to secure nomination
> in general completely melts down
> people wonder if he's purposely trying to lose

UH... YA THINK? THIS ENTIRE ELECTION WAS SET UP BY THE CLINTONS YOU DOLTS

why cant he be both

Are you a shill or just retarded?

Then why is he still winning?

He is controlled opposition at its best. All his statements are part of an agenda which conditions people into accepting policies they will not have done otherwise. He is very charismatic and the born persuader, a show man who personalized the politcal culture of the United States.

Thanks for helping my nofap streak. you sick fuck.

Trailing by 15 points isn't winning

Looks like my ex-gf. I hate that pic already.

this isn't the 1980s where there's 3 big networks and that's where people get their info from.

People are constantly connected and dialed in now. They have the internet, smartphones, etc. Everytime Trump does something stupid, they see it right away.

You fucking right wing retards deserve to get completely annihilated by Hillary, based on your sheer stupidity alone.

He's a retarded plant.

Yep, she looks Arabic for sure.

glad i watched dis

You have to go back

Thanks for proving my point.

>this isn't the 1980s

You right wing retards will be obliterated and forced to do things you don't want to do. Like read books.

that cant be healthy

Literally shitposting.

Why do you have this on your PC straya?

But why can't Clinton attract crowds?

Because crowds totally decide who is going to win the election

Ajj lmao

But why isn't Ron Paul president?

I can also ask retarded questions.

Because only retards like going to political rallies.

But both Bernie and Paul were demonstrably cheated by both the establishment and the media.

But Paul was demonstrably cheated by both the establishment and the media.

Are you a CTR shill? Or just retarded?

>Yep, she looks Arabic for sure.
My ex is an Iranian-Armenian Christian girl.

>spend 8 years grooming a candidate designed to fracture the Republican party and basically let you run unopposed for the presidency
>he ends up creating a political quasirevolution and becomes a serious contender
>every stupid thing he says and does somehow makes him stronger
>he unwillingly bumbles his way into the oval office like Mr Magoo, ruining your last shot at being president

>waaaahhhhh POOtin is gonna invade

>no we shouldn't find military what is this ANCIENT TIMES?

Fuck you Lithuania

You will be obliterated in November by Hillary Clinton.

Like Hillary has a fucking chance.
This isn't 2008.
You dumbass liberals are going to be destroyed and forced to do things you don't want to do. Like get a job.

The RNC knew that he would dominate the primaries. It's written in a leaked document.
They were hoping though that he would have the transformation into a calm/responsible sounding guy in the general.

Why are you going off-topic? If you have nothing of value to add to the conversation, don't post.

With two bullets to the back of the head? I don't work in a position that would get me sensitive information, so hopefully I don't happen upon a thumb drive or something.

You realize Trump is down -7 points nationally and even -10 in a couple swing states?

Don't forget to sage if you're pro-Trump. It's important. Any thread that COULD be CTR shilling needs to be treated accordingly, and when you don't sage you are just bumping their thread to page 1 and helping their cause.

SUCK MY SWEATY CANADIAN DICK, SHILLARY

>Loves the poorly educated

It's a shame more liberals don't reciprocate.
I mean, he said he loves you.

President Donald J Trump
Better just get used to hearing it shill, because there's going to be about 8 years of it.

Just watched this:
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/269802-trump-mistakes-sanderss-campaign-for-his-own

It's kind of hilarious

He can't distinguish his own policies from Sanders'

>polls

You're so cute.

Yeah, but that's already changing. It used to be worse in the primaries and he overcame that.

>It's a shame more liberals don't reciprocate.

Liberals are always fighting for a better education system for you right wing retards.

It's conservatives that want to keep you stupid so you continue voting Republican

Do polls matter or don't they?

You can't just point to them constantly when you're up, then say they're rigged and don't mean shit when you're down. You sound like a whiny faggot. Make up your mind.

>With two bullets to the back of the head?

Lol no. With the Electoral College.

>BBC
>how can white man even compete

plant

Sup Forums is collectively retarded.

what power level is your autism?

>88.9% chance of winning
>87.5% approval rating
Does Kim Jong Un make these polls?

They're retarded yes, but they also REALLY hate America. Their hatred for their own country is what truly unites them.

Almost over nine thousand.

go learn what the 538 nowcast is then go back and graduate high school ffs

Old and disconnected in some ways so, retarded. Hillary's not any different.
Really embarrassing that they are the best (((our country))) can muster.

I don't remember Dr. Paul winning the nomination.

source

Hard to tell if this is bait or if you're being real

I don't recall Romney winning the election, either.

I'd say both, he just has to be. The Clintons have had gaffe after gaffe (orlando shooter dad right behind her at a rally anyone?) that in a regular cycle would be getting a ton of coverage and would force her into near constant damage control. But no, instead you have Trump dominating the news cycle 24/7 with batshit insane comments/refusing to back down from said batshit insane comments and letting her get off nearly unscathed.

Thank you, increasingly nervous man.

But the RNC and the media colluded to eliminate him. Both times he ran, there were direct efforts to exclude him from coverage.

Sup Forums is getting very boring. It's the same threads over and over again.

>Trump is going to win because more people at rallies and more facebook likes

Debunked, because Sanders lost

>Trump is a Hillary plant

There's no point for someone like Trump to make himself a national joke. He simply can't help himself. It's more likely that Clinton is a Trump plant, because he donated a lot of money to them.

>he's a democrat

He's a conservative-leaning independent

>the delegates donald

very outdated meme

>millennials suck

>general election graph focusing on last week (two threads right now)

>muh CTR
It's actually another organization that is shilling on Sup Forums, but also a bunch of memesters and genuine angsty liberals from reddit and other shitholes

>muh rigged polls
>muh cucks

Makes the alt-right look like a bunch of infantile, lowest common denominator retards. Some of them are blatantly rigged, but it's healthier to face the fact that Trump is losing.

Yeah, but Obama had big crowds too, here's his first official one in 2012

But there's evidence of collusion against Sanders in the DNC, the media, and vote rigging.

Stunning beauty in the pic.

I have no interest in the topic.

Most likely because this rally took place in Ohio, and Obombo was leading in the Ohio state polls.

But Hillary is leading in the polls in Ohio and couldn't get more than a few hundred.

alunaes.tumblr.com/tagged/me

is she from some hispanic country or from MENA?

Hes just a retard.

I cant believe some fucking morons think trump is a democratic plant. If hillary clinton A convinced him to run to fuck over the republican party and B figured you stupid shits would actually vote his dumb, unqualified ass instead of 16 other real politicians and C also convinced him to tank his entire reputation in the process so she could win when hes the gop nominee, she fucking DESERVES to be president

Most people visit his rallies because he's a controversial celebrity. Everyone in the world and their dog wants to see him, but that doesn't mean that they're all going to vote for him.

What did he do now? I jut keep hearing he fucked up, but i'm not on matter

El senor blondito pobresito eastasa una grande filo di una puta.

The initial argument was more people in rallies =/= higher chance of winning. Why Hillary doesn't get a shitload of people in her rallies is up for debate.

yep people wait for 8 hours in the blazing heat or freezing cold for sheer novelty

No idea, I just imaged searched the pic

This would have been perfect if it was posted by a true shitposter, the canadian cuck.

quads checked

Youve never been to coachella or lollapalooza, have you?

TRUMP IS NOT A PLANT:

1. If Trump was a plant, he would not be revealing all of this information on Clinton and Obama to the general public. HE ALREADY WON THE NOMINATION! He would be saying milquetoast ass shit, and then he would drop out at the end
2. Trump has actually been in politics for about 8 years. People who don't pay much attention don't realize this, but that's where he gained the experience with speaking and support base to be able to do what he did. Nobody ever told you that because the media wants to cast doubt that he is going to drop out
3. Trump has more leverage (power) than Clinton. Clinton is a literal political whore. She has absolutely no power. Clinton is like a drug dealer who got fronted millions of dollars of cocaine, before she got the connect. She has to dump it NOW, or she will be killed.
4. Even if you think Trump is a plant. You should vote for him. He might not be a plant. If he WAS a plant, then why would he be "fucking up to get Hillary in??" If Trump was a plant, that would mean that he is secretly on the (((globalists))) side, and if he was, then there would be no point in him losing, because he would just be making the same policies as Clinton anyway.

In short, whilst Trump being a plant is a good conspiracy theory, a TRUE man of reason does not believe in conspiracy theories. Whilst it is true that many conspiracy theories are true, there is only one way to tell, and that is to understand the nature of power. Through understanding the nature of power, you will always be able to discern something true, from an incorrect theory. The difference between a conspiracy theorist and someone who knows the truth is that a conspiracy theorist doesn't understand how power works, they can't determine if someone has enough leverage to do something, or if the benefit of them doing that thing outweighs the cost.

he's a fucking retard and Hillary is insanely lucky

Those aren't political events.

You're right I don't care, she would STILL be a better president than Drumpf

im browing her ig, why many of those girls care so much about black people?
why do they end up like that in every western country?
is the media?

im not surprised if she burn coal

This

A vote is a vote, a person with a 100 committed voters who would die for a candidate will still lose to 101 disinterested voters.

That's the problem with Trump, those who support him do so ardently but that doesn't matter when the default for most cucks and normal members of society is liberal democratic and Hillary Clinton

Most rallies happen during work hours, and often are short notice. People don't really interrupt their plans to go spend three hours in a stadium for someone they're not interested in.

Let's debate that more people at rallies = higher chance of winning and that polls aren't that accurate.

Disinterested people don't vote

>when the default for most cucks and normal members of society is liberal democratic and Hillary Clinton

But that isn't true at all. There are more conservatives than moderates, and more moderates than liberals, in this country.

We should be in awe at what a great job the cuckservatives did getting Obummer elected twice.

PIC RELATED

if you draw someone with a swastika enough times, people will start thinking that person is somehow racist.
butt hurt spic detected.
get ready to go back to your "Beautiful country," shitskin.

That's not true at all; white women love Hillary because 'like omg she's totally a woman and like omg its like totally time for like omg a woman like omg omg omg omg in the omg white omg house omg" and you can sure as fuck bet they're going to be forcing their disinterested partners to vote as well