I like Cholo Joker. He's always been a gangster so this is an interesting spin on his gangsterness

I like Cholo Joker. He's always been a gangster so this is an interesting spin on his gangsterness.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/qdjmbn.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think he looks terrible.

Me too. Boomerangs lack of boomerangs pissed me off more than anything Joker did or said.

>He's always been a gangster
Finally people are acknowledging this

gangster =/= gangbanger though.

I've always liked Joker to have an element of being a gangster, never a huge fan of the more recent "punk rocker in a suit" aesthetic, I like a suave slick Joker whos as stylish as he is crazy

Although I haven't seen this movie yet so I have no idea if I like Leto yet

When did gangsters become so trashy in general?

More accurately, he's always looked like a ridiculous fucking idiot. This new look is nothing different.

He's not really a gangbanger though.

He doesn't look like a gang banger, the only thing you could associate with that is the tattoos....which I've always thought looked stupid, but he does not wear gang banger apparel

He was also always supposed to be a clown.

He's meant to look terrible. He's a fucking clown.

no self respecting gangster has tattoos like that.
he's a gangbanger, no matter how he dresses it up.

He's got no style. He's got no grace.

how much self respect do you think the joker honestly has

When lack of morals, selfishness and luxury ruined gangsters.
Also rap boom.

meant to

>no self respecting gangster has tattoos like that.

No self respecting gang banger dresses like that
He's a gangster, no matter how he gets tatt'd

I dont like how he looks, but I like this take on the character. But maybe that's because Im tired of Super Psycho Joker

Does he tell us how he got his tattoos?

I'm going to see the movie, but I hate literally everything about Leto's Joker, and I can only wonder who's fault it all is.

He's hardly in the movie though, right? Or does he literally take it over like every other fucking thing the Joker is in?

I think that his tat are just the Joker making fun of himself.
20 years in Gotham, just imagine the cult that Joker has and some edgy kids start dressing like him, writing DAMAGED on the forehead and shooting schools, Joker must laugh his ass off that shit.

that's not very funny.
if the guy had like shoes that would squeek as he walked it could be funny, but just shooting people isn't funny.

I dont know if this will make sense but his role in the story is to be an extension of Harley. Alot of people were expecting him to take over the story but he's essentially just "Harley's BF" in this and I'm ok with that because this isn't his show.

IGN said it the best: He cuts across the story rather than work in tandem with it.

From the Joker's point of view?

It's 2016 user. Gangsters havent looked like The Godfather since the 70s

when hollywood glamorized organized crime of the mid-20th century and made it look like a bunch of no-women no-children tuxedoed ladies men playing chess with guns and not a bunch of fat, ugly immigrants and morons shooting each other; while societal dress code simultaneously became more lax and made old gangsters look well-dressed and fancy in comparison

I'd honestly still rather he not be in it at all. eventually we won't be able to have any kind of DC property without fucking batman and joker showing up.

what do you mean, he only ever fought with boomerangs, and there were at least 3 trick boomerangs.

I like this Joker...he's much more Clown Prince of Crime over Batman's Antithesis

I actually agree with an OP. Welp. Guess I'm a faggot now, too. How are the dicks today? Hot and fresh? I'm not really sure how one is supposed to rate them, actually.

And now back to 500 replies and 75 images of people screaming Not Muh!

>boomerangs

They were basically throwing knives, there wasn't anything boomerang related to him

There was that boomerang with the camera.

It didn't boomerang.

Since always, you manchild.

Nigger criminality took over as the primary focus of gangsterism, and therefore gangsterism is stepped in the degenerate aesthetic and mores of niggers.

The fuck is your problem

It was a remote camera boomerang like those batarangs from the arkham series.
Shame he wasted his only explosive boomerang on Sucubus

He's not as funny as me.

That's a movie though. A work of fiction.

I don't know how you can praise this Joker when there's so little of him there.

This this clown has a funny face

>this clown has a damaged face

I was heading into the movie ready to be annoyed with him, but I wasn't surprisingly not? Maybe it was because there was so little of him.
But anyway, he didn't really feel like the Joker to me, but Psycho Romeo wasn't bad.

>We also asked Leto if he was upset about any of his scenes getting cut – as previously reported – to which he responded.

>“Were there any that didn’t get cut? I’m asking you, were there any that didn’t get cut? There were so many scenes that got cut from the movie, I couldn’t even start. I think that the Joker… we did a lot of experimentation on the set, we explored a lot. There’s so much that we shot that’s not in the film.

>“If I die anytime soon, it’s probably likely that it’ll surface somewhere. That’s the good news about the death of an actor is all that stuff seems to come out.”

>As IGN left the room we told Leto we hope he doesn’t die anytime soon, to which he rather darkly responded “We all die.”

As goofily edgy as he is I do feel bad for him. Imagine getting to play one of the most iconic characters in modern fiction, working hard on your interpretation, method and all(as edgy and annoying as it may have been) and then having all of your scenes cut or replaced with more PG versions of them.

>Psycho Romeo wasn't bad.
Would you say he was Fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-far better?

>People will unironically defend a Joker that goes out of his way to find/save Harley

It was kind of cute, to be honest.

My only problem with Coloker was the weird video effects the had when he was on screen
I found it surprisingly refreshing that it wasn't just a one sided relationship

I unironically liked this scene.
my.mixtape.moe/qdjmbn.webm

around the point the US Federal Court and Law Enforcement Officials got sick of La Cosa Nostra's bullshit and tore their little secret society apart.

Little Secret? Gangsters were always trashy assholes but they had pretensions of being more than that. You had shit like men being killed for engaging in romantic relationships that old gangsters didn't like, men would get crippled for saying the wrong thing at the wrong moment. This is just the violent shit, plenty of them had poor taste in music, clothing, cologne, food, etc. Remember a lot of these guys were italian and Greece and Italy have always been fond of pomp and circumstance.

Cholo Joker isn't my favorite joker but Guido the Clown wouldn't exactly be an unusual design choice.

Nah, fuck him. There's a difference between being a method actor and being a cunt who uses being "in-character" as an excuse to fuck with everyone around you.
Ledger was a Joker method actor and he still managed to be the nicest guy on the set when the cameras were off.

>I think that the Joker… we did a lot of experimentation on the set, we explored a lot. There’s so much that we shot that’s not in the film.

Sounds like he was so inconsistent from scene to scene that there was no way to salvage it.

Probably should have cut a bit more since that whole finding a way to deactivate the bombs was useless.

Romero is a Clown Prince of Crime. This dude is just the Dude with a Skin Condition that runs a stripclub.

Its like something I'd expect from someone trying really hard to strip out all the Joker from Joker and keep the name.

They always were.

It was never like the Godfather. Just men who liked to pretend they were something other than just criminals. Just uneducated, violent men who dressed like what they thought the elites dressed as.

He was definitely the creepiest Joker so far, in a good way.

I too liked Cholo Joker and liked all of his scenes. Liked the way he talked, very creepy and weird. Wanted more of him and Harley. Hope he gets another movie with a bigger focus.

>That scene when h put the scientist's wife on the I pad and puts it's across the glass screen
>that killer gift basket

I don't get the hate for this Joker.

Isn't this being made by the guy who decided there were three different Jokers?

Just saw this today and the few scenes he was in were alright. Nothing terrible but nothing great either. For me the jury is still out until i see him interact with Batfleck. Only then will we know how great or terrible a Joker he is

>They were basically throwing knives
Throwing Knives tend not to come back. His boomeranges did though.

Boomerang was basically Goob.

I don't mind the tattoos but I still think he needs some eyebrows.

When the FBI made the crackdown to end all crackdowns and destroyed the last of the oldschool mob in the 70's. The power vacuum allowed any dumbass with a gun to take command.

On one hand, the criminals became a LOT easier to contain. On the other, violence increased exponentially until the dropoff in the 90's.

Ever seen the movie Goodfellas? That's what it was about. The death of the mob, and it was a completely true story that the movie was 100% faithful to (other than changing names, because most of those guys alive at the end of the movie still aren't dead).

>I don't get the hate for this Joker.
He's not Ledger. In fact many critics hated on him just for that fact. There was one user who posted an excerpt that described Heath's joker as a "Brooding terrorist with a cause."

Let that shit sink in for a minute.

Gangster not Tribal

NORMAL IS JUST A SETTING ON THE WASHING MACHINE FOR PEOPLE LIKE US

don't all terrorists have a cause?

I can't honestly remember if any of them did. Maybe I'm wrong, regardless, his boomerangs needed to be showcased more.

>He's not Ledger
More like it's not Romero or Hamil's Joker.

>they cut all my scenes, Ben
>don't worry, I'm not letting those fucking idiots touch my movie

DING
DING
DING
DING
We have a winner.

Not 100% faithful. The fuckers that Deniro, Pesci and Sorvino's characters were based on were greatly toned down for this movie. They were one of the most violent crews in the Lucchese family. ( even Henry Hill was no saint, in the movies he doesn't kill anyone, but he's done it IRL) and not all the people they murdered were criminals/wise guys. This "classy" bullshit people (mostly mid westerners and small town folk who never actually lived around these people) is far from the truth.

>tfw not even your washing machine has a normal setting

>will smith's face

>Joker literally asked a guy to cuck him
I don't know how to feel about this

Nromies don't give a flying fuck about Hammil and Romero though, Ledger is their defacto Joker. I liked him but he was made for Nolan's universe and he fit perfect there.

Sure but my point is when you think of The Joker do the words Brooding, Terrorist and Cause usually come to mind for you?

>who are you again?

Really I wouldn't want someone as method as him around any film I'd be doing.

Fuck that pretentious shortwave.

Last thing we need is Benny's first Batman film being a damned Joker piece.

What? Did you want bullet time boomerang throws with the camera zoomed in on an extreme closeup as Men at Work's Down Under plays?

When he tries to escape and he throws one at Katana and she jumps over it and pins him to the wall, it comes back into his hand and he says something to the effect of "they do that"

The early rumor is that the entire movie takes place in Arkham and is about Batman's relationship with his villains.

>pretentious

lel - what are you, 12?

Feel erect, user

>those pink pants and green coat
>yfw Leto still hasn't broke character and wont up until The Batman release in 2018

why are you posting team mystic?

Uh... now that you mention it, yeah, that would've been nice.

>Cholo Joker
Do you even know what a cholo is

Keep the song though. Just have him throw a Razor Rang to take out a guard and then throw a boom boomerang into whatever needs exploding.

Detonates it while walking away drinking a beer.

>before popping a cap in his ass.

>Because he wouldn't cuck him

Ben's got his best Bruce Wayne impersonation going on too. They're both committed.

And the Joke was....

Its like every other two bit Ganger in a film.

Hey I see you making eyes at my gurl..go on.

Nah boss.

Fine..*bang*.

I mean it's not really Captain Boomerang unless he does the ol' I missed you on purpose just to hit you from the back trick.

This was a Dick Tracy gangster tier Joker. Which is a fine thing in and of itself.

It works until they run into the Joker problem of needing him to measure up with the rest of the Injustice buddies.

>Captain Boomerang becomes the Quicksilver of the DCEU
Sure why not

Really felt like he tried too hard to be Ledger. Also had a shit laugh.
This honka honka

Always laugh at how you fags are so triggered by his "method acting". Get over it, sweetheart.

I would. I would fuck her missionary and kiss right in front of him, before finishing inside. Then i'd tell him to do his worst.

>Really felt like he tried too hard to be Ledger.
Didn't try hard enough obviously as he's nothing at all like him.

joker is supposed to be vaguely latino in this?

he kind of gave off more of a chav vibe in the trailers

>I've had practice with my multiple personalities

easily the cringiest of cringe

AYO TONY WHERES THE GABBAGOOL

sweetheart is a near exclusively tumblr saying when used condescendingly.