Tfw more Hispanics are being born than whites

Tfw more Hispanics are being born than whites
Tfw living in shit Texas border town for whole life
Tfw be white and rarely see the fellow illusive white man and even more illusive Asian
Tfw you go to k-12 with them and learn to despise Mexico with every ounce in body
Tfw when white women become exotic and you'd never think of race mixing with latinas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b6YlfiLSb7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Texas is falling rapidly and it is fucking depressing.

If it is not god damn mexican it is fucking indians and other wild jahoodies.

I cannot believe I used to be one of those people that insisted there was no problem and we had a "special relationship" with shit puke maggot mexico.

>think of race mixing with latinas

>youtube.com/watch?v=b6YlfiLSb7o

Do it. Now.

Come home European man.

This is nigger tier shit

YOU BETTER BE KIDDING

I know those feels. Grew up in Texas but eventually decided it was a lost cause and left for Colorado last year. Feels kinda strange knowing I will probably never step a foot in the state that I spent 30yrs of my life in

Implying

>Latinas are typically conservative and olf fashion
> will cook real mexian food and clean up for you
> will be fine with being a stay at home mom
> will party hard if you are into that shit
>typically loyal but every race has its sluts
> will age like fine wine if you find one wih good genes and dont have 10kids
> that ass
>then legs
> may have spanish blood and therefore be white skinned with blue eyes master race
> are freaky in bed.

Tfw have latina gf and other than the heat, deep south texas is aight.
Even the worst hispanics are better than most filthy shitskin niggers.

Don't Europeans hate us?
I mean I am Texan and there is no hiding it.

Thankfully I can just retreat into more rural areas of this nation.

It will be another 20-30 years before those areas are infiltrated and I should be dead by then.

I just need to get some income streams going because the job market in those regions is very poor.

>seen a lot of wild jahoodies walkin errrrrrroundddddddd out here, boy

All of this is tired untrue garbage.

you forgot they turn into a fat disgusting piece of shit past age 18.

Fuck you, you know this is a lie

>left for Colorado last year.

Is Colorado not falling as well?

I thought it was being invaded as well?

I live in the moetroplex. One of the most depressing experiences for me was going to the state fair. It was nothing but short fat ugly spics and their hobgoblin children. I also worked construction. People say they work hard, I say that's fucking bullshit.

Most Europeans won't even be able to tell that you are American, much less hate you for it

He is right, there has been a massive increase over the past 5-8 years and it is disgusting.

West of the front range you are good. Lots of decent, moderstely conservative gun carrying whites and hispanics.

OP here thanks for relating I joined afrotc so I can leave here without any problems hope to go to Colorado as well

Americans will defend this.

Denver is but the rest seems fine. I'm in Colorado Springs and while there are blacks and mexicans they're just isolated to one part of town and no where near the amount in Texas. If you go up into the mountains it's still super white. I did grow up in the Dallas area though so maybe I'm just not noticing because of how bad Dallas was.

719 reporting in, colorado is pretty cool. Super high levels of freedom.

Saw and heard this shit all the time in high school, made me fucking sick

Fucking disgusting.

It simply highlights why the 14th amendment was a huge mistake.

Where will this white texan go if he can't be a white texan in texas? If we don't do mass deportation along with a white breeding eugenic project this state will never be white again

This highlights the low iq primitive tribal nature of latrineos.

They are obsessed with their "blood" like hold overs from aztec bullshit.

It is over man..

All of our ancestors sacrificed FOR NOTHING!

I wish I could but it's a lot harder when your not a refugee