/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General:

EATING PUSSY IN THE BLACK LODGE Edition

pastebin.com/Ag6evX8s

Meanwhile: →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

dude i saw a 35mm version of this in a theater last year and the entire sequence had subtitles like that. I haven't seen anything like that for the blu-ray releases. it was awesome.

I have been having a really shitty week at work and I need some Good Luck for today.
Can someone post the Good Luck Mr. Jackpots image?

I don't think Johnny being the father is impossible but I think it's less likely than Audrey being the mother with someone. I think Donna is impossible though. I think she's been basically removed from the story and will never be mentioned again.The only thing with Audrey is when she would have gotten pregnant if it was Dopplecoop's kid. I don't think he would have been able to rape her in the hospital.

yoga flame

Dude what would you do if in the next episode of Twin Peaks.... the band was Smash Mouth?

Just starting the show for the first time. What am i in for?

Also how bad is season 2?

DOUGIE LOVE

>This is the girl.

I like most of the stories but there are a couple that, while I watched them entirely the first time through, I skip them if I ever rewatch.

ITS A COOL PLACE
WAIT TIL IT GETS COLDER

x

hnnnnnnng norma

i saw it on 35mm in a theater this spring! the whole pink room bit was great on the big screen.

So I got halfway through season 2 and had to stop watching about a year ago. Is it safe to pick up season 3 now or do I need to find a recap of season 2

So what did Cooper do in the black lodge for 25 years? Sat down?

You have to at least watch the last episode, and probably an episode or two before it to get the context.

Same. Had already seen it 2-3 times before, but that was a great experience.

you should watch the rest of season 2 dude..

Talked to wierd ass spirits talking in code and backwards endlessly.

i knew as soon as i saw those feet this scene was going to be sexual. this place has ruined me.

Season 2 isn't as bad as some make it out to be. Outside of the James parts. Skip his bullshit and you're good to go.

Pink Room sequence was beautiful on the big screen. And very fucking loud.

? It wasn't even subtle. This place hasn't ruined you, it was just shot un a purposefully overt way to add to the humor.

i mean just fucking sit down and watch something without having to skip and fastforward and all that dumb adhd shit.. do people really live their lives like that? god that has to fucking really suck

BITE THE BULLET BABY

Do you actually have the VHS' and watch them? The original show would be fine since it's already 4:3 but FWWM is widescreen and so would be cropped for a 4:3 VHS release.

how'd you get the screenshots with the original subtitles? i want hd version of fwwm with THOSE subtitles, not the shitty blu-ray ones

I downloaded from some dude 20 years ago
thousands of vhs caps

W-what did she mean by this?

I think my dvd has it, but is on mom's house

black bars means no crop

That's alright as long as he keeps smashing Naomi's top tier Milf pussy.
Seriously, that defined back while riding the Jones. How does Lynch keep getting away with it?

Oh yeah, didn't see the bars. Still shit quality.

So season 3 picks up 25 years later? I just finished season 2 (1991) on Netflix and apparently they've only aired the first half of season 3 (2017) so far.

Yes. Next episode is episode 11 out of 18.

>Netflix
gay

yep, twenty five years later, the stars turn and a time presents itself..

the version streaming on Showtime's Amazon Prime channel has that scene subtitled. surprised to hear it's not on the Blu-ray (are you sure it isn't?)

cooper should have pounded this prime virgin well bred piece of meat instead of opting for crazy convent cutter bitches

hmm you should check it out

check mate

Sup Forums is fucking dead.

she doesn't look like a high schooler desu

he should have been banging shelly

What if he introduced a bug like the one from ep 9?

For you

I was wondering for weeks why in the hell this general was so active for a show that stopped after 2 seasons over 25 years ago, but I guess it all makes sense now.

Except for the fact that we miss out on 25 years of young Audrey Horn and I don't even know if she survives or not.

Reminder Dougie is based of Parsifal the "Pure Fool"

WHY DOES LAURA GIVE COOP THE COMMAND TO EAT HER OUT??

david lunch lol

she does
but now the actress is a old cow

He should have banged Diane.

>When his grandmother told Donna about Harold Smith, the grandson said "J'ai une âme solitaire", which is French for "I have a lonely soul"

>Days later, Harold wrote "J'ai une âme solitaire" as a suicide note

Was that simply foreshadowing or Tremonds suicided Harold?

Nobody in the original fandom really had a problem with season two, they accepted it as weaker and flawed but still entertaining. This meme about how terrible it is has only appeared since the return was announced. It is entirely the product of the nu wave bandwagon jumpers who don't actually appreciate the show at all.

lol only if you're a frost-tier pleb
us lynch-tier patricians know that he is a reborn soul, the boddhisattva, without ego

She was cuter at 1991 desu

Why is everyone white-knighting / waifuing this SJW skank? Just saw her on some terrible entertainment show promoting her new movie where she plays Elle Fanning's mother while she stunningly / bravely transitions to a man and Susan Sarandon says intolerant things as the grandmother. Janey-E = SJW skank

sorry I'm a little late

Why haven't you got this yet? Forget Frost's book

They both enjoyed Solitaire on their PCs.

delet this

funny how no one mentioned her politics until you chimed in with Trumpcucked alt-right propaganda.

maybe it's you whose the toxic one.

bug girl will be the log lady.

k-kino?

Where is this from?

HELOOOOOooooo-OOOOOO!

Sheryl?

What episodes did David put my scenes in?

Sheryl?

grease 2

yeah whatever dude, that's more on the screenwriter of the movie + actors having to act excited about stuff in order to make a living..
just use your brain. you're conflating her values with the shit that she has to shill.

I rewatched it before the new season, and the 2nd half of season 2 was not as bad as I remember. It gets better with the last few episodes and the finale is kino.

sheryl a cute.
a cute!

there will absolutely be a season 4 announced toward the end of this season

>Was that simply foreshadowing or Tremonds suicided Harold?
I don't know, but I'm still waiting for that awkward moment where Mrs. Tremond will cross path with Gordon and give him shit for never even having seen his child.

and it will all about JUDY

Thanks, Tracey.

Let me guess, you were in the audience yesterday booing Sarandon with everyone else for stating that her character says "why don't you just be a lesbian?" at one point in the film

AYUDAME

Is it the haircut? Is it that she had more weight ? Were the early 90's aesthetics? I find her much more appealing here than in here