Previous thread >>85188731

previous thread the north remembers equality edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eDRTcki3Xwc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FIRST FOR OCTOPUSS CLAN

How much support does she have to sit on the Salt Throne outside of foreign support from outside? How many ships did she steal? Looks like she will be a usurper being propped up by foreign interests with little support at home..

First for best girl

OCTOPUSS'D

Azor Jaime!

>>>/reddit.com/r/asoiaf/

Gonna repost this because it was the stupidest thing in several seasons and must be remembered

>Waif gets the drop on idiot Arya completely
>slashes open her belly
>stabs her repeatedly in the gut and sides
>twists the knife in her chest
>Arya falls into a filthy Braavos canal
>Drowns/bleeds out/somehow makes it out but dies of infection soon after?
>NOPE
>Somehow gets out of the canal without the Waif seeing, walks through the city with multiple fatal stab wounds to an actress who nurses her back to health overnight

The Waif got screwed. She straight up murdered Arya on screen, but Arya literally had a cheat mode on where you can only drop to 1 HP but not ever die.

>tfw you were drawing up clues as to how varys is a blackfyre supporter and a bloodraven vs varys sub plot could have taken place, bringing such a deadly but truly based rivalry to the present and possibly connecting past events with the present events, shedding light on how a series of events from two half-targaryan bastards have reshaped the course of westorosi history then realize it WILL NEVER FUCKING HAPPEN

Oh, honey. Danny is azord ahi. YAAAAAAASSSSSS

Just wait til she meets my BIG COCK

She ded grill henny

I want to FUCK Alys Karstark

Reminder Kit is /our guy/

youtu.be/eDRTcki3Xwc

>wants to kill Brienne to avenge Stannis

Based

>be freely elected
>be freely elected in accordance with the law
>be freely elected even after admitting to regicide and fratricide
>lol he stole the throne from Yara

D&D aren't even trying anymore

Manlets will never b /got/

nope

There has literally never been a bigger butterface in existence

I've got main character protection

I miss iron nigger posting.

You feel better now? Now that you've gotten your daily rebbit complaint out?

the waif was just make believe like fight club

Nikolaj is so based

I don't know what they were thinking with this.

It was HER TURN

She will. leaks.

leaks never said she dies though

>Caring about that butterface when she's got those mil- THAT YAKUB-TIER BRAIN CASE.

Stupid, low-iq normies, when will they learn? (never, they have low iq)

She WANTED it. It was hers.

We can go bigger

She was too smart too win.

Just like Andromeda's protagonist.

I guess I read something else. I read Euron kills her and Theon runs away like a little bitch jumping overboard a ship.

she's captured along with Ellaria and Tyene, leaks didn't say what happened to her after

To be honest, Arya's training arc seems like a total failure. She didn't accomplish anything but say "i'm nobody".

She failed all her tasks and then got her ass kicked by her rival and now suddenly she's a master assassin?

Oh my bad. Thought I heard she died.

I'm scared guys.

I can already see her smug and stupid face as she sits in the Iron Throne. Literally the worst ending possible, and it will happen.

Pusy.

>Yara literally in the line of succession immediately after Balon (huh, where are all the Stannisfags now? Weird)
>your batshut uncle shows up, admits to regicide and the people just ignore their own laws
>meanwhile, Yara takes the best ships away.
Yes, it was stolen from her by a retard and the while Iron Islands is a bastion of autism.

How are these people going to react to Euron killing women of color and walking his LGBT niece around on a leash?

the girl on the right is a goddess

This entirely. She failed every quick time event, then somehow she won the game?

Wtf Jaime wanting Dany dead is a total reasonable answer

>tfw we will never see a series where Viserys gets the eggs to hatch and becomes the Father of Dragons

How can Starks even COMPETE?

both her and jon are dying in the end for sure

You can't stop Varys

*gets closer to happening*

It was a mess and obviously one of the several plots they were trying to stall for time. Then TWOW never comes out and they were like fuck it.

It can also be argued GRRM fucked up her plot with the five year gap debacle.

*batshit
*whole

jesus christ jorah and brienne are tards

He's so handsome. Should've been casted as Jon.

like:
>pic

OCTOPUSS can't be stopped.

GRRM said the ending was "bittersweet".
Bitter->Jon dies
Sweet->Kelly

>Waif dead
>Talisa dead
>Marge dead
>Ros dead
>Meera leaving
>Tyene probably dead this season
>Melisandre probably dead this season

They're literally killing off all the best girls. We'll have Missandei and no one else.

D&D still say it's an end people won't expect so we will have to see.

Shit the Targ crew all have talking points
>we don't do those kinds of things
Your people crucified 163 people at random because lolmuhjustice

>black
>goddess
Pick one

>ending people don't expect
>"oh so it won't be Dany"
>it's Dany
>"wew I wasn't expected that after what they said"

DnD are master of trickery

So bran wakes up and its all been a dream

He would have sold them all for booze or eaten them in the Dothraki sea. I would like to see him get fucked in the ass by drogo though.

based homo

Yeah it was a mess.
>Spends two seasons doing nothing but sweeping and being hit with a stick
>Never seem to actually learn anything
>Breaks the rules
>Goes blind
>Not blind
>Refuses to make her kill
>Completely wasted by her rival and outclassed completely
>Survives her fatal injuries for some reason
>Somehow wins against her previously unstoppable rival while still badly injured through...reasons?
>Leaves for Westeros now a master assassin capable of wiping out entire Houses singlehandedly

Where in there did she become a super assassin? It's like she was fucking useless right up until the last second where she duelled the Waif then suddenly got super powers

Theon is ahead of her then, but guess what, line of succession doesn't mean shit

>Aeron: The Salt Throne is not yours to swear upon, not unless the kingsmoot chooses you.
>Yara: My father would have wanted me to rule.
>Aeron: Your father does not get to choose. The law is clear.

By LAW it does not pass to either Theon or Yara in the show

And no law says you can't be a kinslayer and be king, some Ironshit did it in the past and they still followed him

Do people still not know that Bloodraven is Bran from the future? That is pAinfully obvious.

We still have Dany

Yes she is

Based autist

Why is Ellaria's actress here? She's not a main character, she's a joke.

Needs more nose ring

Ironborn literally are explicit about regicide but DnD must have forgotten their entire culture.

give it 6 months before the entire season is spoiled just like the past 4 due to castings/scene pictures and people will continue to refuse to believe them until the first episode like every goddamn time they happen. We have known everything in that pastebin screenshot that everyone throws around for at least 6 months now and people are just now taking them seriously despite the leaks being right literally every single time in the past.

Do people still not know Hodor is Bloodraven from the future?

A goddess you will never ever have and she just likes to sit and taunt you.

Her face reminds me of Charles II of Spain

Just fuck off back to your containment.

Did you know that Danny's original (show) concept art made her look like this?

The showrunners (D&D) thought this would be too much for audiences, and decided to have her BLEACHED.

Just goes to show that we really haven't gotten past racism.

Shame about his wife really.

You are right but I think this season and 8 will just be full of TOJ flashbacks because normies still don't get it.

>Ironborn literally are explicit about regicide but DnD must have forgotten their entire culture.

Dnd are legit retards.

She's actually on the main cast list.

>trying to find any decent videos aside from Preston and Linda
>theres shit like TOP TEN WTF AND AWESOME MOMENTS IN EPISODE 1
Who the fuck even watches this? Normies?

>tfw no gf to watch Got every sunday night

You couldn't finish clipping out the video game this is from?

content is made for the lowest common denominator

This you?
>pic

Ironshits don't care as long as they pillage and rape

Look at Hagon the Heartless, let his own mother be mutilated and sent her ass off. Didn't give a shit that people killed his brother and allied with them

Balon was leading them nowhere, Euron will take them to glory

Who is the blonde?

Why do you guys hate season 7 so much? It is popular with everyone else, and has gotten great reviews. Do you actually have legitimate criticisms or do you just like being obnoxious contrarians that much?

>Look at me, I'm special
>((((tips)))

Ideasoficeandfire
Order of The Greenhand
Radio Westeros
All on YouTube

TOP 6 LOWEST HIGH-MOMENTS
>pic of fag/thot with a surprised expression on thumbnail

That's nice and all but how's her feet?

Queen of Love and Beauty.

Also known as best girl.

Why the fuck does everyone just abandon these generals during off season? Like, it's all g now with fast moving threads and people actually talking about the show but as soon as it's off the air it's like everyone fucking vanishes. It actually baffles me to no end

*mutilated his brother

s t o p f o r c i n g t h i s m e m e

It's because the show is superficial.