Variety: Lena Dunham Joins American Horror Story Season 7

>“American Horror Story” Season 7 is adding a new “Girl” to its cast.

>Lena Dunham is joining the FX horror anthology, co-creator Ryan Murphy announced in a tweet on Wednesday evening.

>“Thrilled that my talented friend Lena Dunham is joining the AMERICAN HORROR STORY family,” he wrote. “Always wanted to work together, and now we r!”

>Additional details about Dunham’s role have not yet been revealed. The title of “AHS” Season 7, which Murphy previously revealed will be inspired by the 2016 presidential election, will be announced on Thursday.

variety.com/2017/tv/news/lena-dunham-american-horror-story-season-7-1202501046/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MrRPMurphy/status/887844862426468352
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a shame, I really liked that show.

Sorry, Lena. You may have lost weight but those tattoos and that hideous mug can't be fixed.

annnnnnnnnnnnnnd

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

she'll probably play a child molester who sticks rocks up vaginas

>The title of “AHS” Season 7, which Murphy previously revealed will be inspired by the 2016 presidential election

please tell me this is a joke

seven seasons of build up but now the Horror is finally showing up

the only scary thing about AHS is the fact it will have run for seven seasons.

DUDE AS THE MONSTER RIGHT SHE'S UGLY LMAO

I know
Such a brave hero that our daughters need

>please tell me this is a joke
Outraged regressives in Hollywood, man. They'll be around until 2019. But they'll only become worse when that election kicks off.

>In February 2017, on Watch What Happens Live, Murphy announced that the season would revolve around the 2016 U.S. election and suggested that it may feature a character based on President Donald Trump.[14] In an April 2017 interview Murphy stated that there would be no actors playing Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton, though both would be seen onscreen.[15] Murphy has said that the season will be representative of both sides of the political divide, however the writer says he will be "illuminating and highlighting" groups of people he believes to be "ignored by the current [Trump] administration and who are afraid and feel terrorized that their lives are going to be taken away."
>representative of both sides of the political divide
>focuses on how all minorities are scared of a man who doesn't like Muslims
REALLY makes me think

Havent watched since season one.

That bitch is such a hack. She had famous artist parents and her uncle is a NY Senator. That's literally the only reason she got famous. Her show got shit ratings but was held afloat by HBO because it would be sexist to cancel it.

Pic related is her dad's "art".

these comments are pretty brutal/funny
twitter.com/MrRPMurphy/status/887844862426468352

Never seen her in anything but I've seen all 6 seasons of AHS. I don't think she can make it worse.

>representative of both sides of the political divide
Yeah! This is mostly Bullshit! The show is going to be about blacks and gays.

Fun Fact: Lena Dunham spent much of her time during the run up to the election visiting women's groups on College campuses. Because I guess she was worried the radical lesbian fringe wasn't going to vote for Trump.

I can't seem to find them but they were there. A whole bunch of videos on Ytube where Lena visits colleges in the US.

Really? You deleted a fucking painting?

Wew, the monster for that show will be too terrifying for me to watch.

Good casting.

@yungology 34m34 minutes ago
More
>Replying to @MrRPMurphy
wow didn’t realise this years theme was child molestation

kek kek kek!

this post is 90% unnecessary

whats that? is that the sound of pebbles?

lena is sexy as hell
y'all trippin

>lena is sexy as hell

they're still making these thing.

Don't do this to yourself, man.

She has that look about her that makes you smell the stench of hot garbage just by seeing her picture.

uhhhhh

She looks cute af in that photo

What's funny is they actually believe the world will "go back the way they want it," if Trump or another Republican doesn't get re-elected. They've done an amazing job showing their asses, warts and all, for everyone to see. No one is going to actively back their shit en masse anymore, not even with a Democrat in the White House. They had ONE SHOT, that came during the Obama administration, and for all intents and purposes, they fucking blew it. They thought all they had to do to win was shame everyone they could and brow-beat everyone they could over social media. They failed. They broke NO one. They changed NOTHING substantial. They acted like they were queens of the fucking hill without having to do much.

They will never regain the ground they lost, and they grossly underestimate how far down the pariah hole they're all gonna be at the end of 4 years, let alone 8 years.

What's especially hilarious about all this is that the only reason they are so batshit ravenous about the mid-terms, 2020, etc. etc. isn't really due to wanting something better: it's because they are SO ASSDESTROYED over being made to look like an army of ineffectual fools last November. That's it. That's their only motivation: petty revenge because their smugness and narcissism got bitchslapped.

Scariest monster yet, good casting call imo.

>What's especially hilarious about all this is that the only reason they are so batshit ravenous about the mid-terms, 2020, etc. etc. isn't really due to wanting something better: it's because they are SO ASSDESTROYED over being made to look like an army of ineffectual fools last November. That's it. That's their only motivation: petty revenge because their smugness and narcissism got bitchslapped.

yeah to all of this. Totally agree. And the funny part is if Trump does win 2020 they willl certainly go full meltdown.

desu i don't mind her face but just the fact that her career is based on her white privilege puts me off

Why AHS? Seems like the next step for her career is starring in a biopic of Paula Poundstone

come on man this is Murphy
he will shit on both sides and get away with it

Of course but she doesn't see the irony of it. But women are a minority don't you know

Scariest season of AHS ever confirmed

>putting 'Girl' in quotation marks

I get what they they were going for but holy fucking kek