What's the last good movie you saw?

What's the last good movie you saw?

I...I Fucking cried.

Fuck

Twin Peaks: The Return

What movie is this? Is that Colin Farrel?

Okja

I saw Police Academy for the first time last saturday. true 80s comedy kino.

are any of the 10 sequels good?

2 and 3 are comfy as fuck.
the rest are fucking awful.

No, it's Gyllenhaal. The movie is Prisoners.

I saw The place beyond the Pines and baby driver today.

I'd give baby an 4/5 and tPBtP a 3/5

Most recent movie: Zodiac
Most recent movie I hadn't seen before: The Verdict

I watched zodiac last night.

It was okay I guess nothing special.

This was really really good.

What are some other low key nazi films?

that movie felt way too long to me. like i enjoyed the beginning, but it really started dragging for me by the time the zodiac killer stabs the couple at the picnic.

Get Carter

ape kino

isn't that in the first hour? lol

the movie was way to long though.

Split or Logan on directv cinema

Baby Driver & Lion

The Dirties. The protagonist is literally /ourguy/

in a lonely place

nice... the original version, right?

Blade Runner final cut, yesterday
Day before I watched the Dangerous Days documentary so I wanted to see all the scenes after knowing how hard they worked on them.

The Third Man. Awesome movie, except for the awful soundtrack.

TRIUMPH DES WILLENS (1935)

Nameless Gangster

Never watched a good movie but tomorrow ill see my first, Dunkirk

Paris, Texas

12 angry men

A Separation and You Can Count on Me

Good choice.

PUSSY ENDING WENDERS SHOWS HIS NEW GERMAN CINEMA KUCKERY

BETTER WENDERS IS THE AMERICAN FRIEND

This has some of the best acting i've seen

Eraserhead
[Spoiler]on acid[/spoiler]

The Circle
The Lost City of Z

I've never seen a good movie in my life.

The movie is called Haircut

>The Circle
>GOOD

JESUS CHRIST WATCH SOME MOVIES

It was way too long. It has amazing and very memorable moments like the killings, the car murder investigation, the whole media craze thing, and the cops interrogating Arthur but a lot of the stuff with Jake and his girlfriend are completely forgettable and the movie drags.

black butterfly

tPBtP is 5/5 until goose dies

I saw Dr. Strangelove for the first time a few days ago and it was fucking amazing.

I've never seen a movie in my life.

Thank you whoever recommended it.

I just watched In the Mood for Love for the first time, it was super comfy. The story and directing was great but I loved the atmosphere especially, with the noodle vendors and the friendly mahjong landlady and such. Also really puts into perspective what a copycat hack Xavier Dolan is.

I see this posted all the time whenever tPBtP is brought up. Obviously goose is extremely charismatic, his story is interesting and entertaining, and you really feel is absence for the rest of the movie. But that's the point, imo. Eva Mendes is heartbroken and Cooper feels overwhelming guilt over what he did, and we as the audience actually feel that connection and that loss too. It's brilliant. Then we get the last part and we all just want more goose, but so does his son, his wife, and even cooper. Then we finally get a bit of goose back with his son driving off.

I know I'm not explaining it right but I get the common complaint of goose not sticking around but I feel it plays to the movies sense of loss and longing, it did something I haven't experienced before in most other movies.

that's a good point actually, you don't usually "miss" characters that die in films because you don't get the same attachment as you would to a character in a tv show, but I was able to get pretty attached to the goose after only 45 minutes.

Its one of the only good movies this year pleb. Go watch Baby Driver or Logan again. Or Villenueve like the pseudo imdb letterboxd pleb you are.

You're welcome

Not bad at all.

>THE CIRCLE (2017) IS A GOOD MOVIE

HOLY FUCKING SHIT LMAO

WHAT NEXT BLACKHAT

THIS! HOLY FUCK, SUCH KINO! WHEN HESS SALUTES HIM IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL, THEN HORST WESSEL LIED PLAYS TO LEAD IT OUT...

I CRIED

BASED 1933 DUBS BTW

I'm scared to watch this because... you know

>the capeshit starwars dr who general board doesn't like something
>numale bingo techcucks (reddit) don't like it
>their fav movies of the year are Logan, Split, John Wick 2, Wonder Woman, Ghost in the Shell, Baby Driver, King Skull Island and Get Out
Lol

>THE CIRCLE
>REMOTELY COMPETENT IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER

THE MOST CONTRIVED BADLY ACTED PIECE OF SHIT OF THE YEAR IF NOT THE DECADE

THIS UTTER SHITFLICK IS WHAT YOU PUT YOUR CONTRARIAN CHIPS ON? LEARN TO TROLL PLEB LMAO

Yeah I know, it's pretty freaking racist.. it's still a good movie though! ^^

I was referring to the dismembered pregnant women and the guy getting ripped in literal half but ok

>overacting for 2 hours
sure man

Next thing you're gonna tell me that Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice was a bad movie.

Silence

Wouldn't expect a tripfag to know good acting when he saw it

>this post

is it necessary to watch the original series all the way through

I've watched all of season 1, half of season 2

i remember when i was a young lad at your age...young.. curious about what television & film kinography had to offer to the young babe of me.

last episode of season 2 is essential and looks like you're almost done already, if you truly can't get through the rest of season 2 you might skip to the end then

also Fire Walk With Me movie seems to be pretty essential too with all of the references to it in revival, however I did not see it myself and still enjoy new series, but there are tons of references from fwwm that fly right over my head

>capeshit redditard is seething
>the acting is bad because I say so
>its contrived because tech cuck on jewgle and facebook and letterboxd and Sup Forums like me say so
None of the reviews were even bad because of the acting autist. I'm not even trolling you and you're seething. Go watch baby driver logan and wonder woman again.

>not the real Solaris
wtf

filtered

Blazing Saddles was pretty funny, but Pan's Labyrinth was absolutely brilliant - loved that film.

fuck how can you have such good and bad taste at the same time

all these are kino

I just re-watched No country for Old Men, The Departed and Mystic River.

Magnum Force. Get Out was nice but it felt like a Goosebumps book. The Nice Guys was also nice but it was also typical Shane Black shenanigans. Also, Shane's gotta cool it with the kid sidekicks. Dr. Strange was entertaining but it felt rushed.

Rush

x

>pic related

Very nice to see something that highlights beauty rather than the ugly, feel like this might actually be the best I've seen of Jarmusch.

I really enjoyed lost city of Z.

Also finally got around to watching The Driver which I enjoyed. The fuck happened to Ryan O'neal's career?

Dunkirk

Pretty comfy in a "It's all ogre" kind of way.

I was on the edge of my seat during this movie