Why do immigrants to Brazil integrate so well?

Why do immigrants to Brazil integrate so well?

Other urls found in this thread:

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imigração_dinamarquesa_no_Brasil
japantimes.co.jp/news/2014/06/18/national/social-issues/japanese-brazilians-struggle-dual-identities-mutual-exclusions/#.WncypnBOmaM
youtube.com/watch?v=E9m9Vpk2mvo
youtube.com/watch?v=6dx5ip08_6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because everyone treats them as brazilians instead of something different

>Why do immigrants to Brazil integrate so well?

KEK

They don't. Look at southern monkeys that want to secede. It should be by law that 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants have no voting rights.

they are a very small but loud and annoying and pathetic minority tho

do people actually migrate to brazil?

because we don't have identity

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imigração_dinamarquesa_no_Brasil

Syrians have as refugees. I remember reading an article where a Syrian lady lived in Brazil but didn't like the culture or lack of Islam, she didn't even like shaking hands with them.

Lot of Chileans did during the dictatorship. Imagine how bad was it back then that migrating to Brazil was an option

We even have a town of Finns and Finn descendants

Brazil was no where near as violent back then as it is now.

Not any better than the US. There's still big pockets of people who first and foremost consider themselves Germans and Italians, from what I understand

I know its just a joke man

this desu senpai

dios mio...

not true of the Japanese. Mongoloids are perpetual foreigners in non-Mongoloid countries

Caucasoids and Negroids find Mongoloids incredibly foreign, by virtue of their racial constitution, and don’t want to accept them. they will be glad when no one is more than 1/128 Japo so they won’t get irritated by having to think about these weird aliens any more

japantimes.co.jp/news/2014/06/18/national/social-issues/japanese-brazilians-struggle-dual-identities-mutual-exclusions/#.WncypnBOmaM

In interviews with some two dozen Japanese-Brazilians, from trendy 20-somethings to distinguished septuagenarians, one message emerges clearly: While cherishing our roots, we are first and foremost Brazilian; yet other Brazilians don’t accept us as one of their own, even though Brazil is a nation built on a hybrid identity.

Brazilians talk about everyone being mixed, but Koike feels excluded: “In Brazil there’s this thing that’s we’re a mix of everything — except Asians.”

Jeffrey Lesser, an Emory University historian who is one of the world’s foremost authorities on immigration in Brazil, explains things this way: “A black person in Brazil is called a black Brazilian but a Japanese-Brazilian is called a Japones. . . . There is always a separation

Hope that stupid bitch die

We should send these commies back

I had a Chilean spanish teacher that fled the dictatorship. He was always talking about how Chile is the only first world country in Latin America, and was also a diehard atheist that got into trouble when a religious girl didn't like he preaching atheism during class.

Where ever the Asian goes, he victimizes himself as an outsider. they are just like Jews, only not clever enough to subvert nations from the inside out.

I'm 1/8 Amerindian and while my skin is completely pale i inherited some weird slanted eyes that look like hapa eyes and i'm also not accepted in society, people keep calling me Jap and small dick Asian.

Pretty easy to integrate when there isn't much culture to begin with

You idiots love to keep bragging about these enclaves, but if you actually go there you will see that nobody looks Finnish or Scandinavian.

because the entire "culture" is being a degenerate communist, it's not that hard to just let your emotions and reptile-brain take over

I feel sad reading all these mean posts

that's because the majority of latin-american nations were built by euros/mestizos

>1/8 amerindian
>slanted eyes
I don't believe it

>degenerate communist

Same.

Fuck you and your feels

brazilian "culture" boils down to partying, fucking and begging for gibs

Come at me bro

wat

And what else do you want you filthy ge*manoid subhuman?
muh work?
kek
youtube.com/watch?v=E9m9Vpk2mvo

I said hapa eyes, not fully slanted. I even got called Keanu Reeves a few times.

Does anyone have the polandball of immigrants to Brazil vs immigrants to England?

bump

I want to live in Brazil is it hard to migrate there?

youtube.com/watch?v=6dx5ip08_6E

What does this have to do with the subject at hand?

>le self-hating tough monkey
pathetic

fuck you we should be speaking german

Idk, but I'm going going for Brazilian Funk and teen pussy

>I want to live in Brazil

u wot m8?

Why do you want to live here?

Stupid frog suck my big pardo dick