Am I white?

Give it to me str8 Sup Forums

absolutely not

post this pathetic narcissism on /soc/

You have the exact same facial structure and hair as me, it’s kind of creepy. Only difference is you have blue eyes while I have brown. I'd say you’re slightly mixed

>Forehead

Oh....

How is it narcissism? I don’t want to meet up with anybody, I simply want to know if I look European or not.

That’s because Egyptians are Meds.

So I look like a Med?

soyboy face
go out and let the sun shit on you a bit, fucking retard

Can’t see my hair in the first pic

Wow your supraorbital torus looks like mine

Now look at me. 6'1 90kg of Balkanian muscle and bone. Thank God I am not "white". These are the people who call you "shitskins" and "non whites". A bunch of soy milk drinking pasty babies. I would fuck your mother, your sister, and your first cousin Jemima, bob, all at the same time

that balding

This. Get a tan.

Yes you attention whore piece of shit. You know you're white and that you look white but you just wanted someone to say it because you're insecure about amerimutt memes and great great great grand daddy possibly having fucked an injin.

You look older than me. If you aren’t, it’s not my fault my government put estrogen in our water supply.

tans are for niggers, white men live white

Look at the other pic. I am not balding. My hair just looks weird in that one
I w

Fuck a tan. I look too dark as it is.
Shut the fuck up bitch. I’m not an attention whore. This thread will be off the page in 2 hours and nobody will ever remember me again. I simply want to know if I look non shibecause I want

Non white because I want to move to europe. Sorry the timer cut me off before I finished

You look like a member of 90s grange band. LOL

Kek

Women love men that have a slight tan, not like pic related. I don’t really know why desu.

You look like you're 16, but you're probably 20-21, is it?

I’m 19

>slight tan
Kek

Get a gym membership. Go out in the sun more. Get a better haircut.

I have a girlfriend I’m not looking for advice, just wanted to know if I looked like I would fit in in Europe.

I am already too tan, the rest of American whites are pale and I have a natural tan. I hate it, I will probably invest in some whitening cream

No you actually don’t look that white.

>but muh blue eyes!!

There are Pakistanis and middle easterners with blue eyes as well. Coloured eyes is a Caucasian feature in general, it’s not exclusive to Europeans

What country do I look like I’m from?

An American. Like I said, you look slightly mixed.

But a mix of what?

Mediterranean mainly, like the other user said. Idk about the other ingredients to ur mixture desu.

Are you Michael Scofield?

north french/british or Nordic

That is pretty much my ancestry, lots of Anglo Norman’s and regular anglos, and my paternal line goes back to France in the 11th century, but they came to England around then and integrated.

Would I look out of place in Britain, France, or Switzerland?

Other than the fact that we both have funny looking ears he looks nothing like me. Asshole

yes you're pasty enough

>tfw the mutt meme is actually unironically true

I mean no
Why would you go there anyway?