How is this girl only 19? She looks 40. Is the USA doping?

How is this girl only 19? She looks 40. Is the USA doping?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/College_of_Cardinals
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I swear to god kids are looking more and more like adults. We should make some clothing require an id

>Pronounced crow's feet at 19

Something is wrong.

sending a lot of time in water can affect your skin a bit

No fucking way is she 19. My mother looks younger and she's 54. What the hell is she taking?

When I was at university, all the 18 year olds looked 30 to me while I looked 20 tops at 23. Of course, once they found out my age, I automatically aged 10 years in their eyes. But it always pleased me that my face and body stay young looking compared to people after me.

Something's wrong with these Gen Z kids. They age poorly.

Michael phelps is 31 and still looks like he's in his 20s, what's this bitch's excuse ?

Superior Czech genes, son

Most people don't age well.

Chlorine. Chlorine damages skin. And she's probably spent more time in chlorinated pools than most Sup Forums users have spent outside.

see

Phelps is only 31? He look like he's in his 40s

You guys ever go to chaturbate? They list their ages there. I regularly see women who are in their early 20's who look much older than they are. Then you see a woman who's 40 who looks 50.

Though there are diamonds in the rough. Everyone once in a blue moon you'll see a woman 50+ who looks fucking fantastic.

man I'm no skin doctor, but some people have different reactions with swimming pool water.

plus men age more slowly than women; a quick peak around 20-30 whereas men slowly deteriorate between 40-70

and this is my best bet

According to Europeans on Sup Forums we Americans just popped out of thin air about three hundred years ago.

So... not really sure what you're talking about...

>When I was at university
Stop talking like a fucking foreigner. Say "when I was in college" or "when I was at (name of the university)"

>leaf
>this naive
Checks out. Carry on.

>inb4 but I'm actually European and on vacation

Naw, he's just another fucking kid trying to sound like a foreigner on the internet.

Shit pisses me off.

Why don't people quit after winning a gold medal? They train basically everyday which much suck. The end goal of training is to win a gold medal at the Olympics. Once you've done that, go out and have a normal life.

Stop talking like a fucking nigger. Say "When I was not in college" or "When I wasn't at (name of the university I didn't go to)"

Not your dick, unlike your mother apparently.

That's because you never realize that America is just a land and all white men are Europeans.

She looks like the lady cop from Fargo.

>this is a 19 year old

>>>>>

she is kike

No, the US is doopin'

For one, Phelps is a dude... so the wear on his skin isn't quite as obvious.

Second, look at photos of him in Athens 2004, or Sydney 2000 - dude doesn't look 16 or 20.

Naw, it's because Europeans are butthurt that we're more successful over here.

Always a friend in need, not really a friend indeed...

19 years old ? no fucking way

>Is the USA doping?

>Is the USA doping?

Yes.

lol
it really says she's 19
what the fuck??

she looks like my old biochemistry professor

>19

She's gotta be like 45 with two sons in middle school.

>this hairline confuses me, girls don't recede like this

Thanks for the breakfast, mom.

Thats a british man

chlorine and sun both make skin older

stupid fatass

>identify the Trumpkin

Genetics are a horrible drug. Some people just look older

Are you trying to say that people who go to college end up talking like foreigners? I don't get the point you are trying to make.

Having actually gone to college I know that people say "when I was in college."

Also stop implying that niggers do not go to college, most of them do because of affirmative action.

?

college makes me think of the Holy See

university is meanwhile always a place of education

What do they put in your water, America?

maybe she has doped before

She's just a superior white woman...aging normally

>born in 1997

she looks older than my mom
...I was born before my own mother even existed
wow

college makes me think of college.

university makes me think of some tryhard faggot trying to impress people because he went on a study abroad trip.

why does college make you think of the vatican?

Inbreeding folks. Pale white skin, webbed fingers and toes, but she gets the gold. Degenerates all of them.

You're not funny John Connor

Collegium? Latin?
College of Cardinals? Medieval history?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/College_of_Cardinals

college of cardinals you fucking idiot

This is what happens when you molest children that have kids at an early age.

Fucking Christ on a stick I hope that's shopped.

No fucking way she's 19. And that's with makeup. Are those stained teeth?

>ameriaged

have you faggots heard of the sun? and chlorine? what do you think swimming outside in a tub of bleach every day for 3 hours is going to look like after a few years

well alright then

I think everybody doesn't have to have the same train of thought as you.

it looks like her skull is trying to escape out of her face

I'm not catholic. I've never heard of the college of cardinals and I don't know the hierarchy as well as I have never been interested in anything regarding the vatican.

>this is how white people age

My wife is 30 and looks 18. I'm 26 and I look 12, except for being 6'6".

Godblessamericaaaawhereatleastyouknowf-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Dat bitch got dat Benjamin Button.

Don't trust women born in the middle of march

in my mind there is a contrast between ancient prestigious European universities, some that are older than most countries they are located in

meanwhile with US "colleges" I think of stuff like American Pie and retarded partying whilst pretending to be learning stuff alongside your fellow colourful students who got in because their skin-colour fit a certain criteria (here in Finland you need to pass hard and competitive admissions tests, having right skin colour is not enough)

with a jaw like that she is definetely doping
everyone in the olympic individual sports is definetely doping, not sure about team sports

There is nothing wrong with making love to a kid if they look like adults

>I'm A-OK with being ignorant and here's why

Not our fault you choose to be retarded.

yeah, we get it, you are a Murican

basic knowledge about the worlds largest organisation is totally not interesting

$$$$ and glory.

Who do you think will be remembered longer, someone who won 1 gold or someone who won 10+ and dominated the whole sport for over a decade?

This. I don't care if foreigners say it but if an American says it they sound like the "I'm an enlightened citizen of the world" faggot.

yet most of the best universities in the world are american

interesting

>they're the same age ;^)
Really makes you think

>white women in charge of not aging like fast food

My neurons are firing up

AIDS Skrillex dyed its hair?

I really couldn't give a fuck about the vatican. Problem?

>One of them is the best swimmer of her generation
>One of them will be remembered as the exception to the rule
Manuel didn't even win outright.

she is 36

That's a short reaction time for a former NBA hero

does Michael phelps suddenly not swim constantly???????????? dumb spic

>one looks like a balding carrot top
>one is a cutie gold medalist
Wtf I hate negresses now

I don't actually. You're further proof that Sup Forums is full of legitimate retards whose opinions should be discarded.

Thanks.

unless she has TWO balding grandfathers(25% likely) or at least one balding grandmother(50%). Or is taking testosterone(99.999999999%)

See, a lot of faggots like to say they're goingto college but really theyre not. You see this a lot from pog veterans and single mothers. They say, im a student, i go to college, and turns out they're going to beauty school or getting a certificate in picture hanging.

You might hear me say something like, "I don't know why i enrolled at this junior college. I don't know where im going to go for university next year."

Or

"This faggot online thinks going to community college is the same thing as going to a four year institution that grants bachelors and also has a post graduate program colloquially known as a university, which is one type of college among many."

Wow. What a fag you are.

White people age like milk. I recently saw a girl I dated in high school for the first time in 15 years. She was gorgeous back then, absolutely model tier. Now she looks so bad it was actually heartbreaking, she looks about 50 years old, leathery skin, crows feet about 60 pounds overweight. While I still look like I'm in my early 20s.

How old is she?

She's white. White bitches age like freaking milk.

Alright alright I get it you're voting for Hillary.

The mellinials will mostly diein their 60s, their kid in their 40-50s.

she has alcoholic fetal syndrome. No doubt

You mean white people don't age well.

>russian federation caught doping their athletes
>some sports let them compete anyway
>USA destroys them completely
>is the USA doping?

White people age like and resemble spoiled milk.

nigger. if what you say is true then why dont all the other swimmers look like this?

>be me
>33 yr old.
>1 1/2 to 2 pack a day smoker for 15 years
>constantly outside.
>drug addict for 15 years.
>dont eat right
>dont use beauty products
>welder by trade, constant fumes and nastiness hitting my face and collecting under my hood
>still look 15 years younger then this chick.
>look better then a chick who is taking care of her body with the best possible methods available to us atm, and probably using stuff not available to general public
>still look 15 years younger..