There are more legit reasons to hate "TTGO!" than there are reasons not to...

There are more legit reasons to hate "TTGO!" than there are reasons not to. This bad joke of a show is the best demonstration of what brings out the worst in entertainment today. "Teen Titans GO!" is a self-parody using poorly constructed and rushed material not even worth the experience where the dynamics of their reverse moral guidelines barely get off the ground with a vulgar and empty follow through. The very example of all flash and noise. Everyone in their world is an idiot whom vary in stupidity tending to be dumber than they were previously. Being silly is one thing, but being stupid for the sake of being stupid is just obese. A bad joke is a bad joke that never gets better with time, yet they keep fanning the flames anyway. The idea was to show what teen heroes do at their leisure when not fighting crime, and after 3 seasons THIS is what its amounted to? Really?!
And it's only a small part of a bigger epidemic that allows the formation of cheaper and more shallow production styles that pander more to the base ignorance of their audience that are growing on all major networks dragging down today's standards while they minimize the in-depth action story types which display more worth using balanced quality material elements to extinction. Sure thousands of small kids are excited by the sights and sounds of this franchise, but thousands more, even around their age, have announced how much they hate it for how needlessly stupid, vulgar, and obnoxious they can be. [1/?]

Standard wise relative to any other cartoon involved in the same comedic category, they're not even as effective with the act like "Fairly Oddparents," "Regular Show," or "Amazing World of Gumball," much less classics like "KND," "Angry Beavers," or the returning "Powerpuff Girls" either. These productions alone are able to reach out to a wider audience of kids, teens, to adults exhibiting with more versatility in original material while the former is so needlessly lowbrow with too many limits it displays a more patchy job at trying to reach small kids much less a "general" audience. The creators admit they go out of their way to making things stupid, and they think that's a good thing? You can just feel how much weaker they are by comparison, and it feels annoyingly dull as a result hence the outrage. It's one thing to exaggerate even the most trivial activity stretching it into an intended plot, but the lazy, poor integrity and follow through for the majority of episodes to this day only proves the creators can't even do THAT right. "Hose Water?" "Smile Bones?" "Hot Garbage?" "Super Robin?" "Multiple Trick Pony?" "Baby Hands?" "Salty Codgers?" "Let's Get Serious?" "Yearbook Madness?" "Money Grandma?" "Crazy Day?" "Real Magic?" "Dignity of Teeth?" "Return of Slade?" "Fourth Wall?" Old person fetish? Bee Money? The pee pee dance?! etc. [2/?]

That's nice dear

Or stupidly using outdated, unprovoked, bland, out of context, and impractical references most of today's audience would never get without 90s folk filling them in at the right time such as mentioning Ducktales, the A-Team, Golden Girls, or even the end scene to My Cousin Vinny.
And Darksied sounds like Weird Al?! Too much...just...too much.
Hell, "Fairly Oddparents alone is a situation style comedy too, but more genuinely original, clever, and funnier displaying for years now demonstrating how it can reach out to a less limited audience than the former. "Fairly Oddparents" is known for involving dynamics with well-timed driven plot lines using smart/dumb humor making the experience more wholesome and distinct.
"Teen Titans GO!" relies heavily on veteran characters and old material from the original show used in a lesser context with exaggerated crude reverse moral type story material, outdated ill-timed often obscure references, and shock value in a setup lowered at a toddler level (yet no toddler nor anyone should be exposed to THIS) while using false ad style force feeding to mask just how fundamentally barren it really is; they're the Tom Green of animated humor. A show like "Young Justice" had the potential to be better appreciated with every moment lasting to memory crossing generations, while THIS has dynamics equaling to the wasteful uninspired level of a bad repeating fart joke rolling around in its own filth again and again making the existence of the production no better than a passing moment dragging out at best not even worth the experience. And each episode is just becoming more painful than the last. This show is more fit for the Adult Swim Sunday lineup. [3/?]

is this the new copypasta

Shut the fuck, does anyone have today's episode

If the original show ever came back cast and all people would easily drop this franchise like a bad memory. They will regardless, but any Teen Titans production afterward will be more welcome toward a much wider audience.
It doesn't end with "Teen Titans GO!" either. The list of the ignorant keeps gettting longer (The Looney Tunes Show," "Sanjay and Craig," "The Breadwinners," "Rabbids Invasion," "Planet Sheen," "Fanboy and Chum Chum," "Robot and Monster," "Monsters vs Aliens," etc., and all those grotesque Marvel Animated shows "Ultimate Spiderman," "Hulk and the agents of SMASH," "Avengers Assemble'" and "Guardians of the Galaxy?!") while the more insightful type keep getting shorter in this growing wasteland of lowly insubstantial creative backwash!
The source of the problem is that creators today are committed to a singular condescending mindset about the empathic ability of their intended audience where now they feel they need to deliberately dumb down everything pandering more to their ignorance instead of stimulating their insight.
Again, that type of thinking already cost us "Young Justice" and left room for something as insipid and potentially damaging as "Teen Titans GO!" or "Breadwinners!!" [4/?]

Counterpoint: nah

Creators in the present have no real excuse for introducing such substandard material when they have more refined technology at their disposal today. Until the last few years creators knew the importance of balancing comprehensive insight with the arbitrarily spontaneous challenging the audience to be actively interested using abundant well-rounded layers of thought designed into their creations leaving plenty of styles to choose from. Variety, insight, or being remotely clever are near extinct unbalancing animated productions today leaving them advocated as an antiquated concept altogether setting too many limits on the dynamics of innovative creativity that's possible to be displayed in the present on TV. Grim reminders existing today like this show, Marvel Animation, the NICK lineup, and Cartoon Network thinning out just enrages me because the ones involved are supposed to be experts in the industry who have so much at their disposal to form something great at anytime yet always seem to take the "easy" way out ultimately causing their own self-destruction in the long run more than once when it never even needed to be that way from the start.
Once again, not all ideas are good for ONLY being new. Simply stating its a show intended for kids only is just an empty excuse and in many ways condescending from either superficial loudmouths or bad creators to use as an excuse for getting away with being lazy and in over their head. That mindset is what enables for more substandard crap like THIS series and others like it to keep being formed by those hacks in charge digging entertainment down into a pit that could take another generation to realize it obviously shouldn't be that way. An elementary student could come up with better material. What excuse could these "professionals" possibly have for doing so little?! What's their excuse for being so much more substandard in that category?
We've earned our angst. [5/?]

So much promise is wasted when I notice great franchises with so much potential to offer are dismissed before their time leaving an empty space for more insubstantial recessive crap like this self-parody or even today's Marvel series on Disney XD or all others on its level using downgraded bottom feeding entertainment. I mean, think about it. If they create something that is superficial, boring, and assanine intending it for the current generation of kids are they trying to say that ced generation is just as boring and assanine they're not really worth the time and effort to form a more substantial animated series?! What's the point of trying?! They won't notice the difference between quality work or lack thereof as long as you just rely on visual gags and a "totally cool attitude?!" Many great creators who could help the industry by introducing newer forms of innovative style lose their own chance at gaining a foothold in the industry because of the limits set by the compromising epidemic here in the West that's allowed to keep spreading further as a result. Being fruitless and lazily haphazard is becoming commonplace today over being encouraged to be insightful and ambitious more often. Worse than censorship when only the arbitrary style is permitted. We may never see the stimulating action cartoon again, never mind newer forms of such if something isn't done. Integrity shouldn't be perceived as an outdated article that can be shelved and forgotten for the sake of convenience. There's always more than one way. If something isn't done THIS could remain the standard for Western animation for another generation. The line must be drawn somewhere.

When did real quality effort become too inconvenient? [6/6]

I want to fuck that Tim Robin.

>I can't enjoy brainless comedy because fun must be serious

i'm not even going to read that shit, but teens titans go isn't even that bad if you just treat it as it's own show and forget about the original.
don't get me wrong, the original is great, but just like the last episode said "things change".

Good read, OP.

Nothing here I can really say you haven't already summed up. A brainless, lackluster excuse of a show that caters to the lowest common denominator as its means of entertaining the masses without hardly trying to do anything fun or creative with the original source material let alone it's own content it half-assedly created.

i want to FUCK raven

post more raven

>treat it as it's own show and forget about the original
>Same voice cast for the main Titans as the original
>Same designs as the original
>TTG mentioning the original isn't out of the ordinary at all
Yeah, nah, if they wanted it to be it's own thing they wouldn't have done all that.

is this some kind of shitty copypasta

this

>raven will never accidentally fart on you while sitting on your lap

;-;

What should have said is that it's a parody that's based on the original. Don't treat it as canon.

If let's say CN decided to make another TT movie or follow up series, chances are this will not be mentioned. If anything would probably only have east eggs.

>east eggs.

Sorry, meant Easter eggs.

oh come on. you can still get a laugh out of the stupid shit they do in go.
hell! the only thing that would make me happier is if they just gave us a legit final episode to the cliffhanger, The moment where robin says 'We need Beast boy" pisses me off more than teen titans go, because why would beast boy be needed, and how is beast boy the main guy who can defeat pic related, am i missing something that was in the comics?

kids have been told that "action" toons are lame and dumb

the only way to be "hip" now is to make fun of everything

plus it costs less

This sounds like a quote from the show.

>oh come on. you can still get a laugh out of the stupid shit they do in go.
Every once and a while I do, I absolutely love the "Get Serious" episode, but they clearly designed the show around bringing in people who remember the original show while also getting a new audience.

At least in the earlier episodes, I stopped watching after Real Boy Adventure.

The reason I hate Teen Titans Go! is because Young Justice and Green Lantern: The Animated Series got cancelled in order to make room for it.

What a shit trade off.