Couldn't find a closer pic.

rare

>no space for sidewalks

beautiful snake

way to slippery

from my town

What is this "side walk" you speak of?
t. Florida

Well, you could learn that not even little Denmark has a thing a national sidewalk, this one is from the city Odense.

this, we dont even have them in my apartment complex, i walk across the grass to do my laundry

isn’t rio’s beach dangerous in night? why are you out there

ugly and impractical aka the state of pooland

Remarkable as it may sound, I've never experienced any kind of violence in Rio. It's a matter of being aware of your surroundings and avoiding shady people and dealings
Wrong pic. I was trying to focus on the red moon, but iphone 6 isn't that good with pictures.

>impractical
How do you make a sidewalk more practical than making sure it's flat and constructed with water management in mind so it doesn't rot?

Btw, yesterday I played volleyball on the beach until 1am. No worries.

>flat
Exatly. We use those small shit pieces instead of big ones like USA or just asphalt like UK.
Picrelated is good but very rare here

Those small shit pieces allow for more margin of error when it comes to both installation and later degradation/wear and tear.
With those huge slabs all you need is one of them having the foundation washed out after a decade for people to start tripping over them.
And asphalt is pure shit because they are not built like roads to allow for water removing so they start chipping. And they get incredibly hot in the summer sun as a result of their color.
You have no idea what you're talking about. They're just ugly - but that's matter of preference.

It would be more aesthetically pleaseing without the fences.

These small pieces of shit are pain in the ass for blind people and skaters

Shut the fuck up, you know nothing about pavement

Fucking polack

>for blind people
No they aren't you sperg. Blind people do not drag their canes on the floor like cavemen.

>and skaters
Who the fuck gives a shit? Skaters/rollerskaters belong in dedicated areas for it (children/manchildren containment zones), not on sidewalks or bicycle paths.

wow you are indeed a retard
kys

t. skater manchild

>polaks fighting over sidewalks. This as good as it gets on Sup Forums

>hurr durr I hate nice pavements
t. you

Portuguese sidewalks are the best.

Dangerous and inconvenient as fuck, but very very pretty.

>yes m'sir I do enjoy skateboarding hence why I'm more concerned with how flat the pavement is until the first winter post installation rather than the long-term maintainability and costs of repair over prolonged period of time before overhaul

just put the telephone poles underground

>i enjoy my ugly and not flat pavement because it costs 5 złoty instead of 10 and I can park my paseratti on it while subhuman leftie skateborders who produce no CO2 won't have any space to use these modern ways of transportation

A bit boring.

>pretending a skateboard is a viable means of transportation like walking or cycling
page 3 of "how to spot a manchild 101"

Besides
>thinking a pavement expensive to install, impossible to repair and with shit water drainage will somehow discourage cager subhumans parking on it compared to a much cheaper, much more maintenance friendly alternative
Like I said - you're fucking clueless on the things you pretend to be an expert on. Stop.

>hahah yes fuck cyclists and pedestrians I'm a massive asshole without a job and your sidewalk and bikepaths belong to me!
Good luck using your manchild hobby to commute anywhere further away than 300m from the basement you dwell in

Don't bother kids when they're skateboarding

Said the fucking pavement expert who graduated top of the class in Sidewalk University.

Everything that reduces the car usage is a good thing. Granite blocks like are much more aesthetic and robust than fucking sett.

t. inferior pavement plebeian

just speak in polish, or go to /polska/
your discussion doesnt realy interest

Sorry. I have no idea where these retards come from.
/n/ is full of them.

fuck off pavement illiterate

>Everything that reduces the car usage is a good thing.
Ah yes I forgot the 11 highschoolers who refuse to grow up and insist on using a skateboard to get their bag of crisps from a store around the corner sure do a great job at combating car usage.

>Granite blocks like are much more aesthetic
And 10 times as expensive meaning that a limited budget a municpality is provided can install them on 10 times the sidewalk space. Prime example of a retarded budget management, you deserve a "huge faggot" award for it.

>and robust than fucking sett.
Dubious claim but Im willing to let you prove me otherwise.

Who argues over a fucking sidewalk??!!!

definitely not americans since in united fats of americo walking is considered extreme sports

We don't have any in the UK, we use pavements instead.

Poles, obviously.

It's a luxurious thing for poles

>Ah yes I forgot the 11 highschoolers who refuse to grow up and insist on using a skateboard to get their bag of crisps from a store around the corner sure do a great job at combating car usage.

There are modern devices like electric boards, gramps. More people would be using them if not for our """"""""""""""""pavements"""""""""""""".

>And 10 times as expensive meaning that a limited budget a municpality is provided can install them on 10 times the sidewalk space. Prime example of a retarded budget management, you deserve a "huge faggot" award for it.

They look ten times as good and last much longer. Worth the money in long term.

kek

>There are modern devices like electric boards, gramps.
Childish gimmicks inferior in every possible way to walking or cycling. Stop pretending like it's a viable alternative people should be concerned about - it's not

>They look ten times as good and last much longer. Worth the money in long term.
Unsubstantiated claims overload. You got one faggot award already

>Picrelated is good but very rare here
And who is gonna put that massive shit on the ground? Do you know how heavy this concrate bullshit is? Small ones are about 5 kg each, while these big shit is 30-40 kg per one. I was working with those big ones and i thought my back will brake apart becuse of its weight. Small pieces are best, because they are easy to install. Those big ones should be illegal.
t. brukarz

Okay, that was a good one Janek. Might visit Pooland one day to practice for the Olympics.

>Childish gimmicks inferior in every possible way to walking or cycling. Stop pretending like it's a viable alternative people should be concerned about - it's not

>chidlish gimmicks
Yeah now go on and argue with retards who say that cycling is a gimmick. We should be on the same side but you not realising the inferiority of s*tt just proves you aren't ready to become a true transportation expert.

>Unsubstantiated claims overload. You got one faggot award already

You have to prove me wrong though.

Picrelated is the future. Confess and repent before it's too late

Shit's pretty cool to watch being made:
youtube.com/watch?v=Wr6W2wycktM

>Yeah now go on and argue with retards who say that cycling is a gimmick.
Cycling existed before cars.

>We should be on the same side
No. Manchildren pretending their shitty hobby is a viable form of transport ruins the day of both pedestrians (because they ride on sidewalks) as well as cyclists (because they ride on bike paths too). You're dogshit slow (compared to bicycles), you're critically dangerous to your sorrounding (you have no way to stop nor a way to change directions quickly), you have no cargo capacity whatsoever and your effective range is laughable since propelling yourself like the retard you are is physically demanding.
And you look stupid, all you miss is pic related.

>You have to prove me wrong though.
You're the one making outrageously silly claims straight from your ass, not me. The burden of proof is frankly on you.

>You're dogshit slow (compared to bicycles), you're critically dangerous to your sorrounding (you have no way to stop nor a way to change directions quickly), you have no cargo capacity whatsoever and your effective range is laughable

Electric skateboards m8
Fast and big range.

>You're the one making outrageously silly claims straight from your ass, not me.

Granite being more aesthetic and tougher than concrete? lmoa

>Fast and big range.
10 kilometres is big range? My daily commute is 15 one way. And that includes mixed bikepath and road use. If I could only use sidewalks/bikepaths I would easily be 20. How on earth do you imagine strolling on this garbage with 10km/h headwind and a slush composed of melted snow and dirt with a bag of groceries two times everyday?
Because I do all this stuff on my bicycle.
It doesn't have any provisions for lights either and guess what - in this geographical region it's actually dark at the hours where most employed people actually go to work for a large portion of the year.

Once again proving you're clueless about the things you talk about. Your toy is useless for anything that isn't fooling around like a child.