1 in 4 Puerto Ricans will have Zika by end of year

Thank you based Zika-chan, savior of the white race

thesun.co.uk/news/1604764/official-warn-of-rampant-spread-of-head-shrinking-virus-in-us-territory-puerto-rico/

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/zika-microcephaly-outbreak-pesticide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow! Nice ass, Zika-chan

Nice ass Zika-Chan!

>governor refuses to do anything

>not thinking the hordes will get to America/west for better health and our lax laws
fucking retards, unless zika is mass killing them, it's not gonna do shit

I believe that's the goal. Get everyone here infected so we spread it to the states

but zika doesn't kill people, I guess it makes them unable to breed. That's pretty decent, but mehh

nice ass anyways zika-chan i'll be more enthusiastic when whoever is playing Pandemic here evolves something scary.

Nice ass Zika-chan!

grow wings, zika-chan!

oh wait

Good. Puerto Ricans are filthy rats that should not be breeding continuously.

Too bad Zika didn't start in the westbank.
Too arid climate I guess.

Friendly reminder that Zika doesn't cause tiny-head babies, that a PESTICIDE in the water caused it, at least spend 5 minutes of research if you think I'm making shit up.
- Pesticides cause Tiny-Head babies - NOT Zika -

Puerto Ricans are very huge on visiting New York City. Expect an outbreak there next. Population control through the shittiest parts of the world.

Then use gene editing to propagate genes that lend towards subservience thus ensuring government control. Those born outside the system get fucked by virus.

Debunked months ago leaf

snopes.com/zika-microcephaly-outbreak-pesticide/

Killing people would be useless, the amount of food available from foreign exports would remain the same. Sterility and birth defects and making them afraid to have children, that's the gold standard of population control.

Nice ass Zika-chan!

>snopes
directly into the trash

Nice ass Zika-Chan!

Nice ass Zika-Chan!