HILLARY GENERAL - KEEP THE NEETS IN THEIR SEATS EDITION

EVENT SCHEDULE - CALENDARIO DE EVENTOS
hillaryclinton.com/events/

THE FACTS - EL DATO
hillaryclinton.com/issues/
hillaryclinton.com/briefing/factsheets/
hillaryclinton.com/briefing/statements/

SPEECHES - DISCURSOS
>Economic Plan Speech in Warren, Michigan (August 11, 2016)
youtube.com/watch?v=3rOUYlZV914
>Hillary Slams Donald Trump in Des Moines, Iowa (8/10/2016)
youtube.com/watch?v=RcPI2fGCQIM
>Speech On Economy in Des Moines, Iowa (8/10/2016)
youtube.com/watch?v=mgRGYe8bOso
>Hillary Clinton Rally in St. Petersburg, Florida (8/8/2016)
youtube.com/watch?v=bwC7NsPDEec

NEWS FEED - NOTICIAS
>Tim Kaine just called out Donald Trump’s history of housing discrimination
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/08/12/tim-kaine-just-called-out-donald-trumps-history-of-housing-discrimination/
>Trump’s tax scheme serves the rich, not working-class white guys
latimes.com/opinion/topoftheticket/la-na-tt-trump-tax-scheme-20160812-snap-story.html?utm_source=currently&utm_medium=browser-extension&utm_campaign=chrome&
>Donald Trump is 'totally nuts,' says Robert de Niro
reuters.com/article/us-bosnia-deniro-trump-idUSKCN10O0G5
>How Donald Trump is planning to game the tax system to get rich at your expense
hillaryclinton.com/feed/how-donald-trump-is-planning-to-game-the-tax-system-to-get-rich-at-your-expense/
>From the ice rink to the political arena—my journey into politics.
hillaryclinton.com/feed/training-for-the-olympics/

ENTERTAINMENT - ENTRETENIMIENTO
>Why Donald Trump Will Not Release His Tax Returns
youtube.com/watch?v=u49S9EroaZs
>What the Actual Fact? - Trump Lays Out His Economic Plan
youtube.com/watch?v=NF4DR8dTEuA
>Role Models
youtube.com/watch?v=mrX3Ql31URA
>How Queen got Trump to stop using their music
youtube.com/watch?v=B8gHdct_his

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/08/13/is_trump_pushing_supporters_to_intimidate_minority_voters.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3619324/Plan-six-mile-Jewish-home-area-north-London-let-faithful-avoid-Sabbath-restrictions-raises-fears-creating-new-ghetto.htmlnative
youtube.com/watch?v=awCOSRg-gks[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=PPqpprkQ6tw
youtube.com/watch?v=xBeQvpFTvqU
youtube.com/watch?v=KMTfJR6HBrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As your president, I will do everything in my power to protect our LGBTQ citizens from the violence and oppression of a hateful foreign ideology.
-Donald Trump

leaf

>Is Trump Pushing Supporters to Intimidate Minority Voters With Fraud Warnings?
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/08/13/is_trump_pushing_supporters_to_intimidate_minority_voters.html

Pretty despicable.

First off thx for being brave enough to post this here, its SUPER inspiring to see people spreading the truth and greatness of Hillary even in cesspools like this. It gives me courage in my struggle go become my true self as a M to F transgender! I'm going to have the surgery on the day Hillary is in my town right after the rally for extra good luck! Keep on sticking it to these mynoganist privilege pigs with our girl Hillary, the next US President!

Godspeed user.

Take this cancer back to shillit where it belongs.

SAGE

SAGE GOES IN EVERY FIELD

Bump this beautiful thread.
#imwithwher

bump...

I can't wait to see Sup Forums come election night. We are going to take back our board trumpfags
AWOOOO

Kill urself also don't forget to sage

okay

THX :3

Shill

Witness these though, praise Kek

These filthy lies are sickening, to think you people are so sick and twisted as to think up all these horrid, terrible, awful things then say our genders hero Hillary would even think to do such things! We all know you're lying! The emails were an honest mistake, we've all made them at least once too yet you guys crucify her over a simple accident, its shameful!

Crashing this thread

Wow, guess I'm #pumpedfordrumpf now

NOT!!

Bump!

Post damaged Bills.

Here is a rare Bill

WITH

You're lying picture don't mean a thing. Hillary is on he way to winnging by a landslide in the polls because no one believes this trash. Trump is literally Hitler in all he says and does, but nothing Hillary has said or did makes those even a little true you ignorant Drumpfers! You couldn't pay me to look that stupid and ignorant!

NO

TRUTH WHATSOEVER!

How can you explain people having to help her walk up a few steps?

You cunts are really desperate.
Post your HRC lies and we will Correct The Record for free.

SAGE

>Sup Forums isn't an echo chambers guys, we allow all political views, even those we don't agree with
>what? someone made a thread about a political candidate I dislike?
>REEEEEEE everyone sage and shitpost now! we can't allow opposing views on our board!

Oh well, most of you are going to flee this site in November anyway ; )

>In 2009, a severe fall. She breaks her elbow. In 2011, she boards a plane, falls. In 2012, she has a severe concussion which Bill Clinton says took her six months to recover from.”

>“Then she ends up with a blood clot in the brain and a lifetime of blood thinners. Just that point alone – if she’s prone to falling, you can see from that picture up there that it looked like she can barely get upstairs without two people carrying her.

SURVIVORS

>calendario de eventos
>el dato
>discursos
You taking the piss, m8?

DO IT FAGGOT

It's not an echo chamber. You are free to express your idiotic opinions and we are free to call you out as the morons that you are.

he also scammed people out of money, refused to rent to black people and a laundry list of other obviously criminal things. I seriously wish trump tards would stop pushing the 'at least he isn't a criminal' angle, cause he is also literally a criminal.

does anyone here even know all the details of the whole hilldog email fiasco? cause I'm pretty sure most people don't really have a clue and just hear she deleted some emails and kept stuff on a private server through memes without even knowing the story. btw, what is the story I have no idea.

>most of you are going to flee this site in November

We know (((you))) will

It's too late for that now.

>refused to rent to black people

And that's a bad thing? That's just smart business tactics.

>massive red pill incoming

Rootless cattle whom they will force (with massive inherentence tax) to "re-set" every generation

An ethnic group (either real, such as native Germans, or partially constructed, such as 'Aryans') has a very strong ability to resist subversion.

Think of it like someone who has lost their memory, you can mould and abuse them to your will. With no ethnic identity all forms of identification become purely memetic; you see proto stages of that now, in my country in the past 5 years we have seen this in the form of "British Values", essentially the British state, its taxpaying citizens and its values could exist without a single Briton in it. And that's the point. It can be entirely controlled; one day our values are war with Oceania, the next with Eurasia.

Population demographically speaking will be almost wholly African. And yes with some mixed remnants. Very low IQ, very easy to manipulate and critically; no other identity other than WHAT JOB THEY DO. (for the Jew). Mixed race have an advantage to the Jew as they have no other identity than "is human".

Two classes of people. Gods chosen and the goyim. London is a great example of this emerging (note victim card l, and yet aggressor, from this " right wing) Jewish rag), Jews have marked out thier territory;dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3619324/Plan-six-mile-Jewish-home-area-north-London-let-faithful-avoid-Sabbath-restrictions-raises-fears-creating-new-ghetto.htmlnative Brits are now just one part of a mix of people, an "international zone", this is the other side of the coin Jews are pushing to create a world of worker cities where the bee-goyim work, and the Jew forms a neo feudal ruling class, and they reap, occasionally they let it slip;youtube.com/watch?v=awCOSRg-gks[Open] (3:50).

The Jew is playing 5D chess; Israel is a sacrificial nation, ever wondered why alt right etc shills against " Zionism"? They don't want a nation, they want the world.

SAGE

>x85201278
>You couldn't pay me to look that stupid and ignorant!
So you do it for free?
SAGE

illegal discrimination is a bad thing yes. racism is also very stupid to believe. Black people are chill.

HF-106:
Security Clearance: Level 4
Class: Euclid

Containment Procedures: Women must be kept at least 30 meters away from Bill at all times. He must remain within a 5 meter radius of a Hillary whilst in public, and a direct line of sight must be maintained.
Information: Bill Clinton, the 42nd president of the United States, came into the Hillary Foundation's possession during 1975. Forty years after obtaining Bill anomalous effects started to manifest; he became something of a walking corpse, the rate at which he would age increases exponentially during his time spent near Hillary. If Bill ever leaves Hillary's presence his body begins to cease functioning, as if he were already a corpse, rigor mortis begins to occur, his eyes start to dilate, and he enters a non-responsive docile state until she returns. One other anomalous effect of Bill that has existed for as long as the foundation is aware: females exposed to Bill for prolonged periods of time will being to see a white substance form on their clothing, it is unknown how this happens. Tests indicate that the substance is Bill's semen. Bill's semen is extremely dangerous, and is a highly infectious liquid, requiring a bravo-maintenance team to immediately remove and destroy any item of clothing this appears on. Many diseases found within the semen, the highest concentration is syphilis, but due to the sheer vast numbers and ranges of pathogens detected, even with multiple strains of the same disease, it is impossible to determine just how many diseases Bill's semen contains. Even diseases only known to the foundation, such as [REDACTED] were present in sample of Bill's semen before the foundation became aware of their existence.

That's a big shit log.

>Black people are chill

youtube.com/watch?v=PPqpprkQ6tw

I honestly don't believe Hillary has shills on Sup Forums. I'm pretty sure they are all le ebin rusemasters on the eternal quest for (you)s.

WikiLeaks' Assange - TPP Not Only Trade, 83% Is Fascists Controlling Our Daily Lives

youtube.com/watch?v=xBeQvpFTvqU

>Norway on the list.
Makes me proud to be on the right side of history.
Guess that makes me a #HillMissile.

Why are black people notoriously bad tippers and rude?

youtube.com/watch?v=KMTfJR6HBrg

TRUMP
SHILL
GET
OUT

Teste

when is he going to release the leak?

You have no power here.

I'd be alittle worried after the killed Seth Rich for being the leak in the DNC.

Hillary is totally dominating the crowds now, look how much better turnout she's getting than Drumpf!

>

TRUMP
SHILLS
ARE
SLIDING
THIS
THREAD