Is this accurate?

Is this accurate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKQKGoJjghc
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1492661332667/
youtube.com/watch?v=3iFiv7_33TM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I miss DOTD remake and 300 Snyder so much.

Holy shit yes saved.

youtube.com/watch?v=MKQKGoJjghc

is this accurate?

>"He's got a bunch of fetish costumes, and he has to figure out a way to work them into a narrative"

does zacky boy actually sound like that?

he does talk like that, although his voice isn't very high

dawn of the dead is the only passable thing hes put out

No shit.

how butthurt was the Marvelcuck who made this?

Probably not much since he made this too, /got/ tourist

autism

No.

Zack Snyder is not perfect but he tries harder to elevate the superhero genre than anyone else in the industry and yes, that includes Nolan and whoever directed Logan.

should have made one about Joss

>pathetic suicidal children of single mothers use him as a father figure
>his real child kills themselves

absolute pottery, bravo snyder!

kill yourself and your projecting bullshit
You're probably gonna whine about superman being too edgy you hypocrite Indian fuck

what?

more like
>when you're a fucking chad and you just want to make hella fuckin epic movies that impress other chads and wannbe chads even though you're worse than micheal bay in every way

>comparing snyder to batman begins
Go fuck yourself

I think he wants to be deep, but doesn't know how to be, so he just makes scenes where things don't make any sense.

I still don't get why he adopted a kid even though he already had like 7 of them.
Especially why adopt if you are going to ignore him/her and make her feel like an outcast anyway

no need to be rude

No.

Have you ever hear him talk? He stumbles on words, butchers sentences and you end up kinda getting glimpses of what he's trying to say, but he just can't articulate an eloquent discourse.
That's exactly how he directs his movies.

Extremely desu, but about the "elitist" I will just call them angry fanboys, they're not that deep.

>the absolute state of Sup Forums
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1492661332667/

Really? Because I feel he has trouble articulating himself verbally which is why he's pretty good at using images to do so.

He can't articulate a coherent narrative if his life depends on it, and he uses symbolism as a shortcut to try to make up for it but he's so sloppy at it, it just doesn't work. All those extra long posts "explaining" BvS are simply anons trying to do Snyder's job which is to deliver a coherent and comprehensible work of narrative art. He's completely incapable of doing this.

You couod say that about every movie that leaves things open for interpretation.

remove the costumes and snyder wouldn't even be interested in film. he has zero ideas to express

No, because there's a difference between movies that purposefuly do that and movies that fail to convey their message. BvS had constant expository dialogue by the characters, but still narratively failed to give what it claim it was giving. For instance, we have no reason why buy into Bruce feeling he "failed" Superman when he just wanted to kill him right until just a few minutes ago in the film, and they never trully got any significant bonding. We're supposed they're best buddies now simply because they say so, but the movie absolutely fails to communicate that at an emotional level.
The same with the "Martha" scene. We know what it's trying to do but are we supposed to think Batman just won't kill him and forget all his hatred for him simply because he realized he has a mother? Doesn't he know all those criminals he'd been murdering, or marking for murder have mothers too? Doesn't he know probably a lot of them support their families through their criminal activities? It just makes no sense from a dramatic standpoint, and that's why people leave under the impression that they become friends simply because their mom's name is the same. Because Snyder failed to properly communicate what they were trying to say. Not that the script helped much.

Yeah, no, I disagree with that. He absolutely does. It's debatable if they're particulary smart ideas or new ideas but they're there and they have been there at least as far back as 300.

BvS is objectively superior to Snoreman begins

>All those extra long posts "explaining" BvS
if you needed BvS explained to you then you're the retard m80

Tell that to all those tards who think that if you believe BvS is shit is because you don't get it, and they need to explain it to you.
I got it, it was shit.

he hasn't presented anything in any of those films. take out the costumes and what do you have? give me any reaction you've ever had to anything he's made. any kind of meaningful reaction that isn't a reference to the visuals

Depends on what you mean. I thought the ending of BvS, Supermans funeral, was genuinely touching.

Not him but this scene had me on the edge of my seat

youtube.com/watch?v=3iFiv7_33TM

Almost ruined by the script by the way, fucking Goyerhaving the Wayne employee saying "gee we better get moving lads, the boss says so hehe!".

Triggered

SpiderFlop SpiderFlop
JUST look at that weekend drop
Losing money? Holy Cow
Not even China can save it now
LOOK OUT! Here comes the SpiderFlop

No because if he was a father figure to people here, they would have killed themselves.

I think it's putting too much on his fans; they aren't capable of that level of self-reflection.

>"You've just banged your knee really bad"

I fucking love Kermode and Mayo.

>you hypocrite Indian fuck

That's a left field insult, even for Sup Forums.

>Snyder only see the costume
Why do they pay plebs to talk about cinema ?

>kermode
BASED

no it's not

They weren't best buds, but Bruce could've stopped Lex before he made Doomsday if he had realized Supes' humanity earlier than he did, not to mention all the time and effort he spent that could've been used to defeating Lex. He's indirectly responsible for his death.
The criminals he pulverized never presented even the slightest bit of heroism or humanity. He wanted to kill Superman because he thought his acts of heroism couldn't last and he would eventually turn away from it all, but he was proven wrong.

So that's why he is big in Mexico

>gay british film critic
why is he trying so hard to act like 300 didn't get him wet

>biblical allegories
>when the whole MoS and BvS movies are about family
This is so retarded it hurts, it has nothing to do with the bible.

>scenes that don't make any sense
Like the one Clark's father trying to choose whether or not he wants his son to be safe and happy or a hero and everyone misunderstands as him telling Clark to let the kids drown?

Shh user Martha! and also jar of piss!

Holy shit that's just sad.

>i.e. "I have no brain so I need movies to chew digest and shit the information down my throat otherwise I can't understand anything"

Pick a single, ONE specific thing on it that you think it's shit, I'll wait.

that's mental illness right there

>we have no reason why buy into Bruce feeling he "failed" Superman
He failed on understanding him as a person, as a good person above all else, he saw him as an omnipotent god and knew he would eventually be corrupt, point being, he wasn't omnipotent. Fucking Lex Luthor explains this point in the movie.

>We know what it's trying to do but are we supposed to think Batman just won't kill him and forget all his hatred for him simply because he realized he has a mother? Doesn't he know all those criminals he'd been murdering, or marking for murder have mothers too?
Wrong again bitch, superman knew who batman was before the scene, which means he knew his mother's name, he used that name to catch batman's attention. The point of the scene is to drive home how insane Bruce is about his parents.

>Sup Forums likes kermode
god you fucking plebs

>but he triiiiiiiiiies
>and yes, that includes Nolan

Yes because Zack tried and failed massively and Nolan actually suceeded

No, but I can offer you an accurate assessment of whoever made that image:

>when you're such a vapid, envious cunt that all you can do is sit around making images to tear down smarter, more creative, more successful people, all while blissfully unaware that his fans understand his work in such a profound way that all your jealous ass can do is impotently mock and dismiss their observations as coincidence, "head canon," or memery

>people still don't understand the jar of piss is a visual joke Lex makes about how the Senator is about to piss herself.

>manlet cuck autist who raises his wife's children
>this is the DCuck defintion of Chad

>Nolan
>the guy behind such beautiful things as "that" catwoman and the plane scene
You are joking right? The only good movie he made was the second one.

Thank you for posting this

lol

Exactly. He understood he should have been reaching out to him as a fellow hero instead of trying to create a villain who wasn't there.

Not even that Lex explains that a god is either omnipotent and does nothing therefore he's fully corrupt or he's not omnipotent and therefore he's not a god. People saw superman as a god, including Bruce who knows that absolute power corrupts absolutely, he failed in not understanding Clark was never a god, just a Kansas boy trying his best.

I like how when you point out how vapid and trite Zach Snyder's entire filmography is, his fans just point to other films that are also crap and act like that reflects well onto Snyder.

how do you confide in a film

Is he the Jordan Peterson of cinema?

You mean like these Posts which talk specifically about his movies? Are you that mad you can't come up with a legitimate criticism?

I'd say so, I'd literally do ANYTHING to see Jordan do an analysis of both MoS and BvS.

>Posts which talk specifically about his movies?

Yeah, how good they think they are, they aren't talking about the criticism his films receive.

You got BTFO, but don't worry just close the tab no one has to know

Oh yes they are, talking about the scenes which receive most criticism, I already proved you wrong once, want me to quote what's on the posts that everyone can read just to prove you wrong twice?

I've already won by not enjoying terrible films, mate.

If you like.

state your grievance

>ignores the guy's point and just makes a non argument

>Not even that Lex explains that a god is either omnipotent and does nothing therefore he's fully corrupt or he's not omnipotent and therefore he's not a god. People saw superman as a god, including Bruce who knows that absolute power corrupts absolutely, he failed in not understanding Clark was never a god, just a Kansas boy trying his best.
Talking about the movie, specifically one of the criticized scenes.

>Like the one Clark's father trying to choose whether or not he wants his son to be safe and happy or a hero and everyone misunderstands as him telling Clark to let the kids drown?
Talking about one of the most criticized scenes on MoS.

>Wrong again bitch, superman knew who batman was before the scene, which means he knew his mother's name, he used that name to catch batman's attention. The point of the scene is to drive home how insane Bruce is about his parents.
Talking about the most criticized scene on BvS

i find his criticisms asinine for the most part, and think he has the most bland taste. Nothing about his writing or interviews make him stand out and it always feels he just says the same thing as everyone else, never a unique piece of insight to be found.

Alex Cox all the way.

British """men"""

why does this make Sup Forumsedditors so upset?

Whoever made this has no idea how fonts work

The numale mind everyone

>and the plane scene
Settle down hothead.

This faggot let his daughter off herself cuz he was too busy playing with the justice league.

It was his wife's daughter

>zack married a roastie single mother
lmaooo

>Let me do this Impression!!

>It's not based on what he sounds like
>Umm... But that's what he sounds like in my head!

That "faggot" had her on the set of Man of Steel, and that autumn leaf that blows by the WB logo at the start of BvS is in honor of her.

Fuck yourself.

Snyder's been playing with a perception vs. reality motif since 300. It's front and center in Suckerpunch, and it's all over MoS and BvS as well.

There's also some running themes concerning god-making and worship present in his Superman films.

AND she's dead. Father of the year

It should have been you.

But it wasn't ;)

That's OK. You'll lose someone you care about someday, and you'll remember every way you ever hurt or dishonored them, regardless of how big or small, how far you've fallen from someone they'd be proud of, and that will include this exchange.

In that moment, you'll remember that you bought and paid for that future on this day.

Is this real?

Inaccurate. I've never looked at Zack Fucking Snyder as a father figure. I have a father. I've always looked at him as a middling director who may or may not bastardize his next iconic property.

Also, am adult, and no film could ever have prepared me for what a piece of shit adulthood actually is.

This explains why liberals call themselves "DCchads"
it's the "swoleleft" all over again