Destroying the remainders of the e """"u""""

the free world should impose sanctions and enforce an embargo on what's left of the e""""u""""

>free world

PAY

1. Don't buy products made in what's left of the e""""u"""".

2. Push the southern/northern divide to the extreme by any means necessary. A southern secession will lead to a greatly revalued euro and thus a negative trade balance for what's left of the e""""u"""".

3. Push more refugees into western Europe. Westerners will try to coerce eastern countries into accepting refugees even harder, making an eastern/western schism even more plausible.

4. Sabotage their production facilities and trade routes, both domestic and abroad.

5. Execute all their executives, agents and local collaborators.

Why won't Greece just leave EU?

We did.

PAY DEBTS YOU LAZY FUCK

YOU BETTER FUCKING PAY UP LAD

Are you ikibey?

no

D

E

pay debt

PAY DENBTS

That's probably our money too, you freeloaders!

nazi collaborator please

PAY
D E N B T S

Go on dienbt

You should support the Brexit effort with more fervour.

Oho

No onhan ne aika hienot.
t. Virallinen Tarkistaja

QUINTS
U
I
N
T
S

Tulin vain tsekkaamaan. Hyvin tehty.

oho ota mut tässä heti nyymi

Why do you hate the EU so much? Would you prefer to be under Russia's influence?

noice

>Why do you hate the EU so much
OP is from Greece. I'd be pretty pissed, too.

Why are Greeks such scum

>Gib gib gib gib gib gib gib gib gib thanks for the gubs fuck you, you suck, go die

Their fucking cockroaches, I can't imagine what it's like for Europeans to interact with these people on a daily basis.

Would they really be better off outside it?

That would be better

Greece would prefer to be a part of Russia because Ivan has the same religion and the only reason they weren't part of the commie block was because the US managed to keep commies away.

Why hate EU and not their own government? It wasn't EU that forged the numbers to get into euro while their economy wasn't ready.

What's so evil about Russia and benevolent about the west anyway?

When we voted those people out you got butthurt. Remember? Of course not. Why would you?

This.
It's just eastern imperialism vs western imperialism

Pay your denbts gayreek.

kys