What did The Guardian mean by this?

It means he'll mysteriously die when his next film exposes (((them))).

He did it bros. Nolan has ascended to godhood

the k word? Kino?

cringey

why is WWII the most Kino war of all time?

Does this mean he didn't pave over 10 plot holes with INTENSITY music in the first half hour like he usually does

Kuckold

because there are a fucking lot of movies made about it
even if 95% were shit, it'd still have more good movies than any other war

Of coursh

>pleb babbies entry level favorite is also the favorite of the /r/movie goon
It's pandering

Ku Klux Klan

>over 10 plot holes
pfft, name one. all of his films are free of plot holes.

Krashing this plane

Just got back from seeing this. It is legitimately the best piece of film released in a very long time. Sound design, editing, cinematography all just incredible to experience.
and I didn't even see it in IMAX or 70mm

Post your top 10 of all time and top 5 of this decade so far

haha oh wow, not surprising a liberal leaning site has gutter taste in film

AW SHIT NIGGA

KUBRICK COMPARISON AND MOREOVER PATHS OF GLORY RATHER THAN FOR INSTANCE FMJ

THIS IS A SERIOUS CLAIM NOW, THE GUARDIAN

Will this out perform Interstellar?

I dare say people who run Lights Camera Jackson have more refined taste than the cretins on that site. Kubrick as the be all end all of cinema? Sounds about right for The Guardian. there is a reason why everybody laughs at this site. Writers just like that are the reason.

Why do people keep comparing Nolan to Kubrick? When did this meme start? The two are really diferent types of directors.

It's just something plebs say for points and signaling

The same thing happened to the director of Under the Skin when it released

Yeah like 10 films into his career and he finally made his Paths of Glory

Knigger

GIVE THE DIRECTOR OF WONDER WOMYN 100 FILMS AND SHE'LL NEVER MAKE A PATHS OF GLORY

Nolan is better than Hackbrick. The Shinning was his only decent film

How many WW2 movies actually qualify as kino though?
>Open City
>120 Days of Sodom
Frogs v Algerians almost has that many.

What meme will come from this movie

Come and See
Saving Private Ryan

Vietnam is probably the 2nd most kino war

People can't have payed to see this and not have felt ripped off.

Provided that there's no new exceptionally autistic line of dialogue that hasn't been revealed yet probably just lots of new Bane fusion material. Tom Hardy flies a plane and wears a mask so we're bound to get something.

>come and see
maybe
>saving private ryan
not even that good. flags of our fathers is just as decent

They mean it's the biggest film since the silent age

>flags of our fathers is just as decent
not at all, Letters from Iwo Jima is better

Come and see is kino there's no maybes about it

foof and lfij are both just okay. It's impressive how much got done on a small budget but Clint's technical ability is nothing remarkable and the stories are pretty standard war movie fare.

Letters From Iwo Jima is one of the best ww2 movies

Could be ironic and a top-tier banter but those liberal bongs don't make good jokes like this

it's not. it's just the jews trying to remind EVERYONE that Hitler and the Nazis were evil and they were the victims.

WWI is the true kino followed by 'Nam.

But his films don't promote (((diversity))) how is this allowed?

I hope that doesn't mean it's pretentious boring shit, I promised my grandfather I would go see it with him and I don't want him bitching at me that I took him to see another boring movie.

The aesthetics.

'Nam is the objective Kino war

ask a guy who just got into a fist fight at a dunkirk screening anything

Did he finally hire a competent writer?

He wrote it himself. His brother was too busy ruining Westworld to "help" him this time though.

HE'S GONNA BE GLUED TO HIS SEAT

IF HE SAW COMBAT PROBABLY FLASHBACK HIS ASS OFF

what anime is this

Napoleonic/Early Modern Era is the most kino era of warfare, on land and sea

>Sup Forums ridicules and shittalks Nolan for years
>He makes the first piece of modern Kino
How is it possible for a board to be wrong every single time?

Sorry, I like to label "things I don't like/hurt my little retard brain" as plotholes because it makes me feel like I'm using industry terms

I'm a sad pathetic cuckold. Disregard my previous rambling

what Sega CD game is this?

Ok seriously, this is the movie everyone says is great?

Rich degenerate New Yorkers?

Congrats on finally imitating kubrick, nolan. You've been trying for years

Kubrick is a hack and only revered to push the idea of US superiority in the Cold War era

But Kubrick's last movie was about a WASP sex cult.

>2 rubles have been deposited in your friendship account

>WASP
Yah nah dog. The one Dr. who tried to subvert him was clearly Jewish. It even overly emphasized his tricks/lied trying to throw Tom Cruise off his tracks.

Take off the bigot lenses.

>set in (((rothschild))) mansion
>antagonist named (((ziegler)))

But Paths of Glory had a script, this shit doesn't. It was like someone filmed people's reaction on the space mountain.

Trump BTFO

Part 9 of The Pacific is the best WW2 anything

Nigger it is explicitly about elite new york WASPs. It's what Kubrick spent years studying. It's half of where his research into the holocaust movie he spent a decade developing ended up.

Kubrick had significant problems with the WASPs in charge. General Ripper was a good Christian and he literally destroyed the world because he blamed his impotence on a communist conspiracy to poison his drinking water. Fucking Shining is all about the American dream and how it drives Jack, a standard WASP American, to self-destructive murderous insanity. Kubrick saw a lot of Americanism as belligerent and toxic, which played a large reason in his moving to the fucking UK.
>The one Dr. who tried to subvert him was clearly Jewish.
And so where basically all the other characters in the source material. He wanted the movie to be about WASPs though and changed everyone else. There is a christmas tree in like every set.

>But Paths of Glory had a script, this shit doesn't.
Yes it does don't be thick. And if anyone would appreciate a movie hyper-minimal dialogue it would be Kubrick.

>nolan thread
>wonder woman webm
Post yfw you realize these antinolan threads are made by Disney shills buttmad that /ourguy/ is going to deliver the final blow on spiderflop

ziegler is a german as fuck name

IT AINT ME

both propaganda movies, especially come and see

Every Ww2 movie is a propaganda piece.

>a schlock movie made for kids ISN'T the same thing as a classic anti-war court drama?!

let me guess it's anti-nazi propaganda?

NAZIS DINDU NUFFIN

All Ashkenazi have German names. Even the Polish and Russian ones.

yeah but their last names are almost always compund words like apfelbaum, einstein or goldberg

the german army and the nazis did some fucked up shit, doesn't mean that you should completely distort what actually happened in movies like come and see

>global struggle with a well-defined good vs evil narrative
the only other opportunity you get to tell such a story is if it's capeshit

>ashkeNAZI
fuck dude the jews did the holocaust

What you see in Come and See actually happened

This was without a doubt one of the worst movies I've seen in a long time. Boring bullshit, Jesus Christ.

How could it be THAT good? I just don't understand, it's a non-fiction historical movie. Like I'd understand if everyone said it's a really good movie, but the way they're hyping it up makes it sound like its some absolutely revolutionary amazing thing

>people laugh at chinese movies for using terrible special effects but praise hollywood for doing the same

>he doesn't know about Belarus

brehs, i'm going to watch it in true IMAX, 70mm. it's a 5 story screen

good to know you have shit taste

>prompted sneers
Yeah no shit because he's a fucking hack compared to Kubrick.

>Not pic related
plebs

That title reads like a cheap bait trying to get some fanbase wars starting.

Hollywood makes movies FOR chinks

>RE WWii

Great story
Cool mechanical design throughout
Archetype antagonist
Aged prize fighter with one last in him
New heavyweight kid on the block, lacking experience
The real winner who can just keep taking a beating
Thrills, spills, treachery, hope, horror
Thrilling schemes, secret projects, balls to the wall action

DAT ENDING!

yeah sydney pollack is a total WASP

because muh 6 million

And boy did he fuck it up.

Go back to your safespace.

No mention of The Thin Red Line? For shame.

The irl commander who carried out the massacre the movie's based on is legit significantly worse than what you see in the movie. Probably a contender for objectively worst human being that ever lived. He was a pedophile who kept getting moved from position to position for molesting children before eventually being assigned to a penal unit carrying out anti-partisan duty, probably the worst job in the whole war.

He was a good guy if you really got to know him though

I don't think enough people will go see this for there to be memes taking off. TDKR was seen by almost everyone because of how good TDK was.

>I'm a woman here me roar!

I doubt it's that good. Nothing he's made so far is above an 8.

You know what's weird about that?

In the book the main character is a straight up nebbish Jew - His wife and the Dr. and all the party goers are WASPs. It's part of the whole exclusitory psychology of the piece.

Yet he cast the Jewiest Jew in the Dr. role (I know he was a replacement for someone else) and Cruise isn't that Jewish looking.

Hitler did derive his racial theories from RosenBERG after all...