Guys, have I gotten too emotionally invested into Breaking Bad?

alright this is going to sound ridiculous but hear me out

I'm at Season 5 Episode 9
It's pretty much inevitable Hank is gonna find out the truth about Walt and as much as I hated Walt throughout the season I feel like it's gonna be painful to watch this all go down.
Like ever since Mike's death the show got gradually darker

I'm not used to this shit help me

It's okay if you spoil what happens next, I just wanna know if Hank, Jesse, Walt's family make it out okay :'(

If you've made it four years without having it spoiled, don't stop now. Just keep watching.

Hank reveals he also has a secret identity and double life.

What this guy said. Leave and see for yourself.

Yeah this is gonna make my post more pathetic but

I got into this show 2 weeks ago, watching it on Netflix

>I just wanna know if Hank, Jesse, Walt's family make it out okay :'(

They all die but Skylar and Holly. Flynn's death is one of the saddest scenes in TV history.

yeah, I thought it was super out of character for Jesse to just fucking shoot flynn

Well, he did shoot a dog for no reason in previous episodes...

get off Sup Forums and watch the rest already. and yeah, it's pretty harrowing so have fun

jesus christ
/film/ when?

seriously wtf, this season is so dark

like there's nazis and everything

Was there ever a bigger drop off in quality than season, 4 to 5 in any other tv show? It's like the whole writing team got replaced by a commercial writing team for the last season.

Worst ending even worse than dexter

Don't worry user. Jesse, Walt, Hank, Saul and Gomie team up to beat the white supremices together. They win, Walt dumps Skylar then him and his autist son ride off in to the sunset. The final scene is Hank making one last Mexican joke to Gomie.

Don't say things like that. Lumberjack dexter is the worst ending to any show ever

Remember when Dexter's girlfriend was wanted and on the run but didn't even bother to dye or hair or anything?

Just watch The Sopranos you fucking retard

>like there's nazis and everything

Yeah but they end up being the good guys and they stop walt from peddling meth

speaking of bad endings

Did Tony die?

breaking bad has literally 0 rewatch value

There is literally no answer to that. It's ambiguous bullshit.

She was so fucking hot though

I agree.

The ending was ok. I think season 5 overall is kinda shit and I hated how season 4 ended. Gus was the best.

Anyway, Better Call Saul is better.

But it was so good :((
I wish i could just delete the memory and watch that amazing show again

>pleb detected

That's the point. Walt put Jesse through so much he changed him, until he was so consumed by hate he was willing to kill an innocent just to get back at Walt for, ironically, attempting to kill an innocent. True patricians realise the corruption of Jesse is the real tragedy.

But did Jesse have to put a black wig on him and bend him over a breakfast table first?

But biting of his ear after he was already dead was just ridiculous. I mean why would he even do that?

TFW you find out Hank is running an untaxed bootlegging empire selling Schraderbrau