How would Doom actually react to 9/11?

How would Doom actually react to 9/11?

We've already seen how he would actually react. He cries.

Record experiment testing if jet fuel can melt steel beams.

>Look how the weak Americans allow goat herders to attack them so. If they targeted Latveria, I'd have their mothers whipped and beat before they even knew they had the idea

He wouldn't give a fuck, much less cry. He'd think to himself "How does the pathetic american race allow this to happen? Had these madmen targeted Latveria they would've been obliterated by the sunrise. A message to anyone that believes there is one true prophet or god above DOOM,"

He would've made an example of everyone responsible and flaunted his ability to do it before THE ACCURSED RICHARDS!

Doesn't need to melt to become weak, you stupid shit.

He'd blame Richard.

He'd send a message to Richards mocking him for not stopping it.

It's just a stale meme brah, ain't nothin' by it.

I'm pretty sure there was a what if story where America (and the rest of the world) is getting fucked by Ultron or something and Doom just mocks them for be associated with Reed.

And then he gets fucked.

>foreigners crying when Americans get what they deserve

what the fuck are you DOING dude

"Damn. Wish I thought of that."

Sure why not

Stahp.

>You cannot see us...but we are here.
>You cannot hear us....but we are here.

Do people seriously not get that the issue was being meta? Comics aren't real but that doesn't mean the things they inspire aren't with us.

>Doom crying because his planes missed the Baxter Builder

The end

Victor was thinking about that time young Reed pointed out an error in Doom's calculations to make his machine to go to hell.
>R-Richards... You little cunt.

I liked that.

>giving Spider-Man shit for not catching planes
What

Having the real people in front made it a little less tactless

My god I hate this artist

Shed a tear for the fact that the plane didn't hit the Baxter Building instead. Then laugh when he realized that Reed Richards couldn't stop a bunch of rag-tag islamic militants from killing 3,000 people right under his own nose. Also see if he can find the people responsible before the Fantastic Four can.

>Magneto feeling bad even though it was his people that did it

JK it was actually the saudis

Marvel civilians being assholes again

Anti-matter quantum dildo flux capacitors don't work on saudi's

Is this the most casualties Spider-Man has seen at this point? Wasn't there more with Thanos, Onslaught, or something Cosmic?

Honestly, haven't they done worse or killed more?

See it as proof that mankind is doomed without his guidance, and as further motivation to ramp up his process of mass conquest.

he should've responded "How could YOU let this happen?"

He cried because they missed the Baxter building. Reed, Johnny, and Sue where the only ones there and there would be no trace.