Mad Men: Cheating with Peggu when Alisson Brie(perfect wafiu) at home

talk anything madmen, nearing the end of s1 of my 3rd rewatch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W3ETCm46o4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=CVxtgmwSvj4
youtube.com/watch?v=XCLvt52RFMY
youtube.com/watch?v=uck3JPRYtIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>rewatching trash
the state of Sup Forums

I'll give this a (you)

sopranos
the wire
madmen

is the holy trinity of telekino that lasted more than 2 seasons. we all love deadwood, rome, even true detective s1, but they barely gave us 1/3rd of the kino of my a fore mentioned shows.

This picture turned me into a footfag.

I haven't seen a madmen meme in about 10 years.

I think the point was that Peter felt trapped in his marriage because it was what he felt was supposed to do, and Peggy was someone he was both superior to and could show weakness/not feel like something was expected of him.

Not that it really matters, cheating on Alison Brie cannot be redeemed.

Alison Brie turned too many normies to count into footfags.

youtube.com/watch?v=W3ETCm46o4Y

i was always terrified of "coming out" to my gf about how I loved her feet. Then this came along...we're celebrating 5 years together in 2 months, i'll be asking her to get engaged shortly after

t. happy footfag

but don't turn this into a feet discussion, i do actually want to talk about madmen. yeah im posting a bunch of alison pics, she fine that i have a crush on her just as im fine she has a crush on tom hardly.

>toes of descending length
>smaller toes bigger than big toe
the fuck, I thought she had kino feet

what was the point of that storyline anyway? to create more drama and tension? cause it didn't really seem to progress the story at all and just kinda dissolved into nothing..

I didn't get into to the show until the 3rd season. So by the time I did get into it I knew how insanely attractive and what a great personality she had off the show so I had to force myself to suspend the thought that Pete was married to Trudy(who was still absolutely perfect in she was attractive, devoted to homemaking, rich family willing to help further Pete's career)- THE BIGGEST, BLACKEST...lol and not Alison Brie .

that's a good analysis.thank you.

this user summed it up pretty well pete was being a mental midget(as he was at the beginning of his arc). he had no reason to feel inferior and no reason to cheat on his perfect wife other than his own insecurities.

anybody else jerk off to this before?

youtube.com/watch?v=CVxtgmwSvj4

Or tangentially related, this youtube.com/watch?v=XCLvt52RFMY

that show was a never ending cascade of lovely looking women, but something about peggy always turned me off. I got more hard from Ida Blankenship

I dropped Sopranos after the fag who wanted to be an actor got popped. It just got boring, like pretty much every HBO show. They run them into the ground.

probably because she's ugly as shit

old hag

I find her intelligence and drive endearing but her looks and overall personality are off putting.Wonder what her life ended up being like.

she only gets more attractive in the last season during her "im a badass female" gig. kinda girl id love to do chastity cage play with.

here's a you for that!

> I don't know, what did you have in mind?
> Are you drunk!? Get your feet off that desk.

youtube.com/watch?v=uck3JPRYtIw

>the year 2008
>I'm 19.
>move to a new city after some rough times
>get a job at department store
>meet a 17 year old girl who I work with she's so fucking pretty
>pray to god that she will be mine
>not interested in me at first
>she gives me a chance
>we date and she falls in love with me
>madly in love, after several months I take her virginity
>everything is perfect
>it's my first relationship though and I feel trapped
>think I can do better for some reason
>I cheat on her with some fat ass pop punk girl I met at a concert. She ugly as shit.
>eventually break up with gf a year later

I don't know why I did it.
She's an accomplished nurse practitioner now.
Getting married to an engineer fag.

I live in my parents basement and post on Cambodian basket weaving forum

best goomah

Alison Brie is disgusting my man, have you not watched GLOW? Her body is god awful.

He enver loved Trudy, he married her because she was rich and he was expected to, but would have dropped her if Peggy had wanted to keep the kid.
Sterling would have done the same with Joan when they were still fucking, but she never asked him to.

Why did Don not get back with her? It makes no sense to me.

He divorced and moved away, so he stopped giving a shit about someone not convenient to fuck.

ok, wow, she was super cute how she hustled Roger in that scene

though hustling Roger isn't that difficult seeing as how he prettty much has more money than he can spend before he dies, hell, Don hustled Roger into a SC

you mean you dropped a show with one episode left? you're an idiot