How did this make the final cut?

How did this make the final cut?

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/1013695/a-new-study-shows-sex-doesnt-actually-sell/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4633182/Adverts-use-sex-sell-don-t-work.html
youtube.com/watch?v=C0X3CLJVMJU
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sex sells.

I read it actually doesn't. Sure as hell makes people horny and produce buckets of cum tho.

Diffrn time n shiet

Raimi's a madman, what do you think?

It made my dick hard, that's how.

more please

What are you not happy about it? Are you gay?

Raimi knows who to give the rub and tug to

No one saw it until they already bought the tickets.
And like said. Recent study shows that sex sells sex. When sex is used in advertisement, people hardly ever remember what was even advertised.

They didn't even attempt to censor this scene in the Cartoon Network cut back when they aired it there.

Superhero movies weren't specifically for kids back then. Scooby Doo was though, which is why Velma got her cleavage edited in post. :/

In the commentary on the DVD, she mentioned it being very wet and obviously cold, in reference to... "those"

Cause kiki has some of the best boobs in the biz and it would be a shame to waste them

Who else /fapped in the theater to this/ here?

It was probably written into the script or storyboard

That commentary is one of the best of all time the only one that rivals it would be the twilight one

>tfw a lot of women in the 90's and early 2000's were OK with not wearing bra.
Truly the greatest time to be alive

Too bad she doesn't look like this anymore.

Where's the clip of the commentary that has kirsten laughing about how cheesy the "gobby" line is?

its adorable

It's just nipples. Why are amerilards such prudes?

>recent studies claim
Sure thing, buddy.

Try rubbing them and you'll find out

>How did these make the final cut...of glass?

I still don't get how she looks so hot naturally and they made her look like shit in 2 and 3

Her tits arent even big
Plus saggy

qz.com/1013695/a-new-study-shows-sex-doesnt-actually-sell/

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4633182/Adverts-use-sex-sell-don-t-work.html

She really did look rough for some reason. Maybe she just didn't suit being a redhead. I also remember Raimi giving too much screen time to her snaggletooth.

Those wet alley titties were fucking phenomenal though.

To be brutally honest she looks really disgustingly hot still, just in a MILF way than how she looked in this or Marie Antoinette.

Like Dunst was the only one.
Tobey was a proper twink in the first one then this

Kiki was never one for bras

She reminds me of my mommy except less thick

What did he mean by this?

>defiling the Vapors like this
heresy

those dvd releases for 1 and 2 were fantastic. The blus barely even have half of the extras and commentaries

it was a different time

i want to fuck her tits

Was it coke bloat? Shit, even Franco looks fucked in 2, and he can usually be cleaned up into a good looking dude.

I vaguely recall some interview where she said outright she didn't like wearing them. Bless her.

why was your post allowed
was it rape
are you autistic
what's your endgame
were you in the wronghere

Fuck modern physical media releases. I'm staring at my Spider-Man 1 and 2 DVDs right now and you're right these shits are crammed with content.

I'd love a cleaned up blue ray to watch but what's the point when they just Jew you?

what did you mean by this?

Great question, would anyone like to answer?

just optical illusion my ass up

I thought I read that Tobey's back injury had something to do with the bloat.
no idea how, I ain't a doctor.

Franco was thin as fuck in the first one.

Do you think she felt like a slut for kissing Spidey on the random like that?

What was going through her mind when she found out it was Tobey all along?

>Dunst: Raimi, the rest of the film crew went home hours ago
>Raimi: Fuck up bitch keep sucking
>D: I didn't agree to this Sam. You told me this movie would PG.
>R: It is
>D: This is fucking insane Raimi, this footage is unusable for a PG movie! I can't believe you're making me do this, this is borderline rape!
>R: We'll edit it in post. Now fuck up and keep sucking.
>D: I swear to fuck Raimi if this scene isn't in the movie I'm suing your fucking ass.
Wouldn't it have saved so much money just to have them actually kiss instead of replacing Sam with cgi later? It just seems like it was completely unnecessary and inappropriate to film this scene this way.

one new study most likely done by a fat SJW.. You don't need a fucking study to work out sex sells you cunt!

Giv your mommy "mommies" ples

>I cannot think past platitudes

It was raining and she got wet. It's realistic.

no illusion about kates thiccness

He didn't do coke. He had to go from skinny twink in sea biscuit to gaining mass in a short period of time for spidey so it looks like it put his body through the ringer.

Cucked.

Did you watch the film? She kind of liked Peter but their social statuses and his autistic faggotry made it hard to get to know him or date him. At the end of the movie she tried to choose him over spider-man but Peter friend zoned her fucking hard.

What's happening here?

yeah, isn't it weird how actresses start out hot and then they get older and they're less hot? you'd think science would have done something about this by now. someone's not doing their job!

> btw you are fucking retarded

me on the right

What makes you think I'd expect her to look the same way she did 15 years ago?

degeneracy

Read the fucking article. It says that men responded positively while women did not. If women aren't your target demographic, then sex is very effective.

Responding positively doesn't equate to sales.

I bet her tits taste like mangos

y'all motherfuckers seen this? i'm in love

Y'know the the video is pretty goddamn old, right?

So?

what's your point?

Everyone pretends it is new, and fuckers like think people haven't seen it when it is already posted twice in this thread and it is posted in every thread remotely about Kirsten Dunst.

>using the Chinese pentatonic scale on a music video about japan.

Aneka did the same with that Japanese boy song.

>erect female nipples from being exposed to coldness have to be censored in the Free and Brave United States of America
can't
make
that
up.

...But they didn't? Did we watch the same thing?

>i didn't read the study
>i didn't even read the article itself
>i just read a clickbait headline that isn't entirely true (in fact, it's basically a lie) and took it as the absolute truth
Fuck you and everyone like you.

>still cannot provide evidence that sex in advertisement increases the sales of the product advertised

Spidey saved her from being gang raped. would've been a more appropriate show of gratitude.

Cuz it got Sam !!! Of course Y'silly ass (笑´・艸・)

she looked so old and haggy in The Beguiled that i felt colin farels character was just sympathy fucking her

Don't you wanna lick those tats?

I literally never heard of it until earlier this year

t. huge faggot

Where exactly did the "Kirsten Dunst is ugly" meme come from anyway?

>jerking off to Billy Corgan with tits

I knew you guys were all fags, but come the fuck on.

SEXY NIPPLES

This is whats wrong with USA. All that racist shit in the movie and you're worried about nipples?

Same with Henry Cavill. These people try to find inperfections on otherwise perfect specimen and try to turn a mountain out of a molehill.

literally /our guy/

waifuists who didn't want to share

>Kirsten Dunst
>perfect specimen

Damn you must have some low ass standards.
Even at her hottest, she's probably still an 8. And that's only when she has blonde hair, she is no Mary Jane Watson. Fuck whoever casted these movies. The only ones they got right was Jameson and Dafoe

Because you can see her nipples and it was literally the only reason I went to see the movie.

Since when are SJWs allowed to post here

>Muh racism
>But degeneracy is ok

her teeth

also faggots like

The true kino.

we laughed at the old cast for looking weird
but they look far more normal and adequate than the new cast with their freakish inhuman dopey looks

>when you nut but the dunst still suckin'

fpbp

She was also really cute in Bring It On.

Love the idea that she knew while filming each cut.

muh dick