Can anyone explain to me what is happening here? Is Russia invading Ukraine right now?

Can anyone explain to me what is happening here? Is Russia invading Ukraine right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/loogunda
bbc.co.uk/monitoring/siberians-join-the-fight-in-ukraine
uatoday.tv/crime/russia-tests-prohibited-laser-weapons-on-ukraine-s-soldiers-head-of-border-guard-service-726442.html
en.censor.net.ua/video_news/319732/russian_special_forces_in_luhansk_so_called_insurgents_armed_with_as_val_assault_rifles_the_weapon_used
medium.com/define-the-new-europe/maskirovka-russian-masked-mobilization-753216b13418#.89dtqzyq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry, should have linked account: twitter.com/loogunda

Pro-Russian Ukrainians are.

There's a debate whether Russia is actually involved at all though.

>Can anyone explain to me what is happening here?

Nothing.

>Is Russia invading Ukraine right now?

They are getting ready to annex the are of Ukraine adjacent to Crimea. The Russians will attack in the next few weeks.

>Ukraine

You mean Russia. Also, the Holodomor never happened. Fucking retard.

you're a bit late. nothing unusual, just slavs trying to kill each other while their oligarchs and government steals what little money they have left. it's what they've been doing for all of history.

fifth post best post

Based on what

the american knows

No there isn't.
There is no debate.
Russia is, and has been invading Ukraine for a couple years now.

t. russian diaspora

Proof?
There's no proof of actually Russian military being involved

Troop and vehicle build up, timing precedent with the Olympics. Crimea is effectively an island, without the fresh water and power from Ukraine it cannot function.

Yeah, I should have done more research before posting. I thought this shit had ended, but I see now that is not the case. This conflict is very under reported here.

i remember seeing this pic with the EU defense ministers who were all women saying they were gonna show you, russia, then sucking that guy off

am i paranoid? did i hallucinate this in my dreams?

One of many, blind fuck.
Are these the local peacefull russians, who are defending themselves? A whole tank unit of yakuts from donbass? Xd
bbc.co.uk/monitoring/siberians-join-the-fight-in-ukraine

dont respond to rufag proxies, just makes them think they are fooling people on the internet.

>without the fresh water and power from Ukraine it cannot function.

Fresh water has been cut in 2014, and power in late 2015. Yet alternatives were supplied and Crimea is "functionning" better with power as of today than it never was under Ukraine

I guess..
:c

whoa rosssssssssssia so stronk , putin so wise and allmight, he provide water and kompot for poor hungry babushkas in #Кpимнaш.
amazing, you truly are a master race

:DDD:D :DD

>ukraine

no such thing

80% of fresh water in Crimea comes from Ukraine. Crimea is not functioning, it is a financial and military black hole. The only thing functioning in Crimea is the usual pattern of graft and looting, Arkady Rotenberg et al pissing themselves laughing all the way to the bank again.

You are just ignorant. Water canal from Ukraine is closed since 2014, and ZERO water comes from Ukraine. It's even been a challenge for Ukraine to make a new bed for the Dniepr and avoid massive flood and stopping a river always have consequences.

As a matter of fact, Crimea has a lot of internal sources which are now used to provide the fresh water. That was a good occasion to renew a little bit the water system, which has been done pretty fast.

But as of today, they are not lacking of water, even for agriculture.

For the rest, as you seems only spoonfed with western propaganda, I leave you with your illusion that either Crimea and Russian are non functional shitholes.

And I'm sure you'll not believe me, but I'm not Russian, but a westerner (French, and I don't even speak Russian fluently)

Kek

uatoday.tv/crime/russia-tests-prohibited-laser-weapons-on-ukraine-s-soldiers-head-of-border-guard-service-726442.html
kek

based

Russia is going to fight Ukraine for gold today's in fencing

>Water canal from Ukraine is closed since 2014

It has never shut. The flow of water has been reduced but the North Canal has never been closed.

>Crimea has a lot of internal sources which are now used to provide the fresh water

Water drawn from the ground is a finite resource. It is a stopgap measure until the Russians can get some sort of pipeline constructed, but they are talking about 2020 for that at the earliest.

>Crimea and Russian are non functional shitholes
>"illusion"

They are both clearly shitholes and neither place has ever worked properly.

>French

One failed state to another, right Pierre?

stop being a faggot just because the USA won WW2 single handedly.

>arguing with a kopekbot over water supply
Nice example of european solidarity, i bet he will get a +15 and be able to feed himself tonight.

>Pro-Russian Ukrainians are

There are no Pro-Russian Ukrainians, they are already dead or switched sides. The whole DNR is by now made up of Russian Mercs who pretend to be Ukrainians.

>the North Canal has never been closed.
Implying there is such thing as a "north" canal

>tfw putin will have his thumb on the nuke launchers while watching the match, pressing it the second ukraine wins

huehue

please god let this be the truth.
Nuking your "brother" and killing off millions of "ethnic russians" while also geting a nice dose of fallout in your mongoloid face.
PRAISE KEK!

>Water drawn from the ground is a finite resource.
say the guy living in a fucking island

Just take a look at the level of the lake mead for instance, and you'll understand that water issues will be the next big thing to come, everywhere in the world.

>Russian military being involved
There's ZERO russian military officially.

However there are Russian mercs and Russian officers "On vacation".
Some members of russian military just got fired and went "ON VACATION" to lugansk.

In the UK, water comes from rainfall. We get lots of rain.

kek

This.

Its a great VACATION-spot for Russian Mercs who like Nazi-Tattoos and shit.

russia invading ukraine for last 5 centuries.

>Nuking your "brother" and killing off millions of "ethnic russians"

>hohols

ya sure
that's like saying bavaria are germans, lmao

wars are so slow and boring these days.

Russia absolutely involved and has been supplying the pro-russian Ukrainians with weapons and support. This video has Russians with a specific Russian rifle only given to the Russian army or special forces (cannot remember which one, I think it was only special forces)

en.censor.net.ua/video_news/319732/russian_special_forces_in_luhansk_so_called_insurgents_armed_with_as_val_assault_rifles_the_weapon_used

They are absolutely involved. I don't know if it's just a lot of mercenaries or what, but they're at the very least supplying the rebels.

Nobody with a nazi tatto would ever be accepted into russian military

>Russia is, and has been invading Ukraine for a couple years now.
That idea westerners have that Ukraine is somehow holding millions of russian mongols while demanding cheap gas tariffs from Putin is hilarious.

they keep calling them brothers and ethnic russians in propaganda, hence the quotations.

Rebels and merks funded supplied and lead by Russian officers.

But who the fuck are you to blame us if you're doing same shit in Syria?

I don't think sleeper agents are considered diaspora.

this,
and I'd say once Russian military will be officially involved, you won't need an army of western journalists with good cellphone batteries to find it out.

Same in Crimea. they have less rain, yet it's still enough for 257 rivers and major streams of water, all filled by rainfalls. What they have improved to get around the water cut from Ukraine is all the reservoir they had on their natural rivers.

I never said I was blaming you. It's your own backyard Ivan, I don't give a shit what goes on in other parts of the world.

I also wish you guys would just go into Syria and bomb the lot of them to be honest, because I wish we weren't there and doing this proxy war shit with "moderate Muslims". At least Ukranians aren't fucking Barbarians. Nothing is going to stop either of our countries from doing this proxy war shit, but I at least wish we wouldn't pick fucking savages to arm that just turn our weapons and training against us.

Can you guys stop fucking about and get the happening underway already?

You've been a cock tease for over two years now.

btfo

Bulgaria can into stars too
Why are there 50 stars on the amerifat flag? A star for each fag shot in the Pulse night club

>The Eternal Anglo

Why must you do this?

You mean big was with Ukraine?

There are more chances we will have big war in Syria than in Ukraine.
If Assad will start losing hard putin will send men.
Internet coolstories tell there already are our Mercs but if it goes bad Putin will go all out.
we need Syria under our influence.

>that's like saying bavaria are germans, lmao
Whats wrong with bavarians? I heard they're super traditional and prideful. was that just a meme?

delete this

holy kek

Because only from the ashes of this world will our empire be reborn.

>it's an American tries to understand Slavic politics episode

Is Russia planning something larger, or are they just showing off?
medium.com/define-the-new-europe/maskirovka-russian-masked-mobilization-753216b13418#.89dtqzyq0
>In the past two weeks Russian armed forces have mobilized at least six armies. These formations contain at least 2 tank divisions, 2 mechanized infantry divisions, 1 airborne division, 16 motorized infantry brigades, 7 artillery brigades, 4 missile brigades. Additionally at least 3 spetznatz brigades and 1 airborne division are at 24h readiness at all times.

>These formations do total to nearly 100 000 soldiers in well equipped, trained and mobile formations. These numbers do not include the troops that are immediately next to Ukrainian border or in the occupied Crimea.

are you retarded?

Not possible. They can't invade their own territory

What is there to understand? Russia is run like a mafia, so is the Ukraine. People of Ukraine are caught in the middle as innocents, and Russia just kills them and takes over a big chunk of land by lying about pro-Russian Ukraine separatists and lying saying they have no troops there. Every big move by countries are over resources. What isn't understandable?

This

Lol "Putin send men". Putin got BITCHSLAPPED by Erdogan when Turkey defeated the Russian army. Did Putin respond? No, he crawled into a ball and now "made peace" with Erdogan. Russia's army is very weak and it proved that with it's failures in Syria against Turkey.

Russia would've long ago taken over Ukraine militarily if they could. The reason they haven't is simple - they don't want crazy casualties that a guerilla war in the Ukraine will bring. Russia even had huge losses in their war with Georgia, a much weaker and smaller nation than Ukraine.

Russia is the definition of a paper tiger.

>by Erdogan
>Turkey defeated the Russian army
>he crawled into a ball
>Russia's army is very weak
>failures in Syria
>if they could
>huge losses in their war with Georgia
>Russia is the definition of a paper tiger.
holy fuck, this will be good

until something else happens, this is exactly what transpired and Russians are silent about it because they know the Turks bitched Putin.

based on Ukrainians being so dumb believing NATO will actually risk all out war over some Russian clay

>Turks
no NATO did, achmed.

Kek there's no debate Russian munitions and intelligence are supporting the rebels.
There's also at the very least "volunteers" streaming in from the Russian republics.

>I don't think

That's right, you don't think.

I hope they enjoy their vacation tavarich. We know these boys love to party.

In the liar's Olympics, Russia doesn't even come close to us comrade.

There is no doubt the American government lies, but to suggest that Russia is somehow better makes you a gigantic moron.

>Cucked America can compare to glorious Russian Federation

Leave my country

Do you actually believe anything you just posted

I'm not in Israel comrade.

ump