>white men go to Asians

why is the white race so retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Pathological_altruism
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Ethno-masochism
youtube.com/watch?v=tPJ9hDIkoQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>have a cute chink gf
>she calls me habdsome and loves talking to me and listening to whatever I have to say
>is feminine as fuck and knows how to make my dick hard
>cleans, cooks food and does whatever I want
>has a nice petite body

literally no reason to have a white gf

Your problem isn't as urgent as 60% land so I will let that slide.

This

I have an azn qt and she lives cooking, fucks non-stop, but she likes talking too much. 2/3 ain't bad....still 2/3 better than white chick's.

White girls learned everything they know from Hollywood when it comes to relationships. They fucked everything up

This doesn't actually happen though

Majority of whites marry whites and have several kids. But even with that we are still outbred by shitskins shitting out 4-8 kids each, and they only wait until about 13 before becoming the next generation to shit out another 6 per person

Yeah its the fucking beaners, blacks like their abortions and shooting eachother so their population trend isnt to bad.

You two are just beta fucking males. I'd say enjoy throwing your genes away but they clearly weren't worth much

Chinks are so fucking ugly. Even for me in the UK, I have the pool of the best of mine and the whole of Europe to choose from. My girlfriend is French, white and beautiful

Trash

If whites would only get with asians instead of blacks that'd be ok. Its the two genetically superior races getting together

No, it would not be. Race mixing is fucking disgusting, period.

I can get white woman tho, thing is I don't want them.
I rather have a qt asian gf.

pic related my qt gf

>taking memes seriously

>i d-dont want one
>i w-wanted this generic flat faced ugly gook i s-swear
You should tell your gf to stop sampling so much of her own cooking. Oink oink

I'm surprised her mother hasn't already shit all over her for this, since they scold their daughters for being a few pounds overweight. But then she's likely disowned for being a dirty race mixer like you

>le toothless inbred can't get an azn cutie
wanna know something funny, u fat fucking queen? My Asian gf never wants kids and approved me fucking a white girl or having my jizzy-wizzy implanted in one

Topkek I win on all levels

Let's see your fat 'French' gf

>dat butthurt

Right?

>HURR I DON'T LIKE SOMETHING SO THEREFORE EVERYONE SHOULDN'T LIKE THEM AND IF THEY DO THEN THEY'RE BETA

Looks like I made the stupid American mad

Haha ok, like any white person wants your disgusting sperm anywhere near them. What kind of a worthless gf do you have that she would even agree to that shit? She must be so fucking ugly

>these two fags are actually colluding thinking more numbers means their worthless posts and lives mean something
Butthurt beta bitches, go hand in your man card at the nearest place willing to castrate you

who cares, at the end of the day my qt gf lets me fuck her how I want while this dude preps the bull for his annoying white gf that craves the BBC.

what are you even trying to say homo?

>i posted an image of people laughing
>this means my shitty posts are superior
Great one Hans, enjoy your caliphate

>made me mad
>implying feeding off your buttmad isn't delicious
Bruh we all know you salty af because you can't get azn puss. They take one look at your pimply shrimp-dick and run. Literally no other reason for you being this butt-frustrsted

Shitty gf? Amazing gf you Mean. She doesn't want kids but AGREED to let me impregnate a white chick so I can have them. Enjoy getting into a fight and divorced from your white girl, fag. She will take all of your money and be fucking Jamal shortly after

There's just something fundamentally wrong with the White race in the 21st century. It's almost as if they crave cultural destruction through a myriad of different ways, one being miscegenation.

These look like Latina women at a black Colombia boat tour, meaning those tours that look for wives in other countries

>facepalm

Denial doesn't solve anything

Keep in mind that with Asian women, communication is rarely a two-way street. Case in point: a few years ago I dated a Japanese. When things were boiling over, she started bringing up stuff which had been annoying her with me... some of the stuff had been going on for 6 months which I had never even been aware of.

If you date Asian, know that this is a major issue.

Those literally exist u fuck

Many Latin women look white. I used to teach them to fly airplanes, girls from all over south America.

Kill yourself for trying to tell me something Ibe learned first hand is wrong

She tells me right away when I'm doing something wrong

I, however, can never get a word in because her gook mouth is always flapping

>minority by 2050

You can easily reverse this shit if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight. Reading this negates all your immunities.

>inbred brit calling someone ugly

Tay tay a cute

This is such bullshit, it doesn't even do anything. Don't reply to this fag.

because we have:
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Pathological_altruism
and
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Ethno-masochism

and that's why our race will become extinct or mixed(same thing really)

>chinks are ugly
I disagree but that your opinion you do to you, I do me
>throwing your genes in the trash
You do realize that when you have a kid with an Asian the kid is half white half asian. You pass on your genes, as does the chick. The kid is just as white as it is asian.

Dumb fucking brit scum

youtube.com/watch?v=tPJ9hDIkoQk

>white race
culture is more important.

You act like whenever race mixing happens there isn't one less black/asian/slav. Mixing dilutes all races. But a mixed race is easier to control for the true master race, the Jew.

Working class white men (that is white men without a college or university education) are already a minority in the U.S.

Also the middle and upper classes of the U.S. (i.e. those with college educations or inherited wealth) actually despise and hate you. Moreso than any ethnic minorities.

Your face.

Education and media.

may KEK, be praised, send me a qt nip gf

Inbred. Trash.

>thinks WW/BM pairings are popular

There are barely any black men in the first place, even if literally everyone of them paired off with a white woman, there would still be 7x as many white women not with a black man.

Even if IR pairings continued, all that would happen is whites would slowly absorb the black population. You can model it yourself pretty easily

>fucking a white girl or having my jizzy-wizzy implanted in one
Why don't you have a white kid yet?