Pls, someone make this stop

Its not funny anymore.

pls stop.

7 - 1

Why do hues suck at sports so much?

We used to be good at football.

Because being competent at things isn't an exact science.

Shit, I thought if your country houses the Olympics you are supposed to win no matter fucking what or athletes get killed!

Now we are this.

We would be a bit better if our athletes were on full-steroids.

Well can't they do drugs or something? How is the quality of habitation and buildings btw?

Kindly delete, very offensive.

>Well can't they do drugs or something?

No?

>How is the quality of habitation and buildings btw

Be more specific. Are you talking about where the athletes are staying? Google "vila olimpica rio 2016"

Well I meant infrastructure and sheeit, general opinion from average Brazilian person

what the fuck is going on with you guys?
>host country
>summer weather all year round
>200 million pop'n
>full of blacks

Canada has 2.5x the medals you do

Brazil invented roads and bridges and airplanes didn't you hear?

ahahahahahahaha stay mad lusoniggers

L0L fuck you, you fucking huemonkeys

Let's give it up to that Hungarian QT 3.14 that has won three gold medals.

Don't worry maybe after another century the world will once more wonder what South America is up to.

>We used to be good at football.
It's called soccer.

because they spent the entire nations' combined effort to invent the plane :^)

Brazil how you feel getting BTFO in beach volleyball right now by Russia?

If you are middle class (like me), your biggest problem is robbery, taxes and vandals. There are a lot of other other problems concerning the relationship with other Brazilian fellows but that would take too much time to list, but the first that comes to my mind is: You CAN'T trust a Brazilian unless he gives you a good reason to (that includes your boss, girlfriend, teachers, lawyers, friends, politicians and everyone that is not your mom and dad).

The rest of the planet don't care.

I fell that Russia is really good at volleyball.

Yeah it was an intense match, but still Brazil is #2 in beach volleyball, right behind USAUSAUSA

Anyway. Beach [insert sport here] are not even a real sports.

No way. Beach volleyball >>> indoor volleyball, plus it's one of Brazils strongest sports.

Germany literally have a completely different name in all languages

You have bigger problems than this.

They where never good at soccer... Dont know about football though.

Only in the US

The rest of the planet just call it football

Canada calls it Soccer.

Australia calls it soccer.

Best allies.

Any Hungarians lurking? How come you guys are so good at sports? I think you're first in the rankings medals per population.

Not officially. Our governing body is Football Federation Australia.

WHO CAN EVEN COMPETE.

Because hungary doesn't have a terroristic traitorous globalist puppet government and thus the people of the nation have national pride and thus the will to improve themselves always so that they can make their nation proud.
Meanwhile america sends edgy niggers who do edgy stunts to make edgy political statements and further racial divisiveness.

You put the 2 and the 2 together.