Why cant non-whites just stay in their shit holes?

Why cant non-whites just stay in their shit holes?

>b-but they do jobs whites don't want to do!!!

I don't care we have robots for that in 20 years fuck off.

mummy needs her pension before the robots arrive

>why cant whites just stay in their euro shit hole?

we have as much right to white women as you do, you dont own them

mum she have had 5 kids and not only 3 than the daft cunt.

>I don't care we have robots for that in 20 years fuck off.
falling again for this stupid meme, i see

Why cant beta Whites just stick to your own race?

Kevin you have to go back.

Just no need

how are leftists supposed to get votes you dumb racist

Why don't wh*teoids stay in their own sunless wastelands instead of stealing other people's lands and then die of skin cancer?

Because you invite them in

Too busy being an Alpha male and conquering your women while you watch

White women by and large date and marry within their race

That's because of money and looks. If you have both, you can get any girl in the world.

Not really
The majority of white people are not rich and beautiful yet they have gfs, wives and kids of their own

says the fucking abo country

All you have to do is get jacked and become rich and you get every girl that walks in your path. Being white sure is an advantage when getting girls, but you can work against it.

The majority of white girls would easily flock to the richest and sexiest man regardless of race.

But yeah, average white dudes get a whole shit ton of benefits.

Vote for parties that want to end immigration, then. You are a fool if you think people won't take the opportunity just because it hurts your fee-fees.

>average white dudes get a whole shit ton of benefits
>this is what they actually believe
lmao'ing at your life right now

Not really
Bill gates is the richest man in the world and he's a cuck to his manly wife

>girls would easily flock to the richest
zuckerberg has an ugliest wife

Well then, lifting weights gets you pretty far.

You can be rich and still get cucked, you just have to be a smooth dude, but I will most probably marry because there's always a hotter and richer guy out there.

That's his choice. She probably would'nt be with him if he wasn't the co-founder of Facebook, which is why I'm not marrying.

I'm pretty glad I'm from Bangladesh, where the women are one of the most loyal in the world. Going to get an arranged marriage if I ever do get married.

Are you the one from New York who posts in mena?

No, but I was born in NYC. Never posted in mena.

You're actually delusional if you think women only care about looks. This isn't even me trying to cheer some poor lad up, stop acting like an idiot. The majority of women will not reject you based solely on the fact that you're not physically fit or rich.

Can't get good looking girls. Most probably because I'm too broke to date and visit places, its like $60-70 a date. Thanks for that though.