Change ratings to top critics ie. ones who actually matter

>change ratings to top critics ie. ones who actually matter
>100%

B R A V O

CompuServe on suicide watch

J U S T

NO WOMEN IN THIS MOVIE!!!! :@

We all know why this movie is getting hype

I've seen it. It's great but not 10/10 second coming of Jesus Christ levels of excellence.

>not a single PoC in that image

No thanks.

>critics after 2012
nolan is pure reddit. You are all legit cucks.

Here we have a prime example of the kind of mental spastic r/flicks goon that worships the trash Nolan, Villeneuve and Fincher make.
I cannot be more clear about this: you are an enemy of the medium. You are actively destroying Cinema. True Cinema isn't some good-times & sunshine hugbox, it is a punch in the gut, a gob of spit aimed at your face, a black man fucking your wife.

True Cinema is pain. It tears apart your soul and leaves you to pick up the pieces and patch it back together with bleeding fingers.

>actually caring about Dunkike

Wew lad

does Sup Forums have a favorite critic? a most hated one? i'm totally out of the loop when it comes to critics

Reddit is literally all about mandated diversity. They're absolutely SEETHING right now because the movie doesn't have any women or POC's. Meanwhile /ourguy/ Tom "Big Guy" Hardy gave another GOAT performance.

It has women and POC extras though

This. You know the label 'Reddit' is thrown around here pretty casually but never has the hat fit as snugly as it does on Christopher Nolan's bloated head. The man is a living, breathing representation of everything wrong with the film* industry.

Everything the man touches seems intent on making stupid people feel smart. Every shot, cut and line of dialogue feels like a not-so-subtle nudge to make the intellectually stunted feel like they're in on some intricate evolution in the art of plot.

The sad truth is that Nolan is indeed a genius. Not a filmmaking genius, but a genius at pulling the wool over the eyes of the stupid, ignorant and uncultured swine that currently shovel money into the pigsties of Hollywood.

Christ have mercy on cinema's legacy if this man is to be inducted within its great halls.

*I shudder to use the word 'film' in the same paragraph as the name 'Nolan' but it is unavoidable in this case.

The best part about this movie is watching retards argue that it isn't reddit because it's got no women or PoC vs retards that argue it is reddit because it's Nolan

keep it up kids

Its only a matter of time

>muh funny quips
>muh inspirational speeches to clap at
Probably the worst "review" I've ever read.

Now you know where alot of the promotional budget went to

buying off critics and websites

You know there's a black guy in the movie
A fat one too to make it even less believable

I mean come on, you get chased down relentlessly across europe until you hit the water, and you haven't lost a pound? On top of that you're fresh out of bootcamp and came out of it an overweight slob? Seriously, how are you still fat

That's not how it works, this wouldn't have fooled anyone during the 40's-60's because most men had enlistment experience, not only the audience but the guys making the movies

How expensive is compuserve?

About half a million bucks in the right hands
That's my guess, paying some geek more than that to play with some ratings is unjustified

But there's alot of money on the line so, who knows

>muh bechdel test

I think he's going to like it

user are you okay?

Now do it for Get Out.

IT'S 420!!!!!!!!!!!

i like him already