Papism

How do Catholic poltards justify following this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-s4nVg_W_6Y
culturewars.com/2002/boston_ped.html
churchmilitant.com/news/article/priestly-sex-abuse-would-not-have-happened-without-homosexuals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He has higher approval ratings than any pope so I suppose they like him.

It's part of the Catholic religion. They believe that God protects and guides the institution of the papacy. Even if they feel that the current Pope is fucking up on various political fronts, they have faith that the Lord knows what He is doing.

they like him because he flashes his gang signs so gently

Sedevacantism

he's a good goy and all christians are cucks so it only makes sense that many catholics love the cuck-king

that's easy, religious people can justify anything they want because they don't into logic.

palpatine did it too menacingly, it almost looks like he's secretly evil

where do i get to vote in this pool?

I really LOVED HIM HERE !

youtube.com/watch?v=-s4nVg_W_6Y

The concept of papacy is nonbiblical

He is an heretic, catholics aren't allowed to help muslim.

What the fuck makes you think we do?

He's without a doubt the worst possible pope we could have at this point. He is an incarnate of weakness and naive submissiveness.
The ideal pope in the situation we are in today would be one who uphold the values of Western society and Christianity as a whole, not bend over to get fucked in the ass by so-called "refugees".
If only Pope Urban II somehow came back...

But being Catholic IMPLIES not following this guy.

The concept of "Bible" is nonbiblical

He's a heretic

everyone here loves him just because he is argie

We don't.
Too bad most catholics are not true catholics now these days

le doos volt xd

We don't. He's not supporting liberalism because he's evil, his heart is in the right place. However if a snake bites you on purpose or tries to give you a kiss the result is the same.

heretics will burn

Ok, second question: If you are a catholic and dont follow him, how do you justify that? Wouldn't that result in random factions of catholics splitting off into their own papacies depending on their interpretation of scripture?

*Fedora:
* Edge: Sharp
* Angle: 210deg
*Catholics: BTFO

He is a liberation theologian.

Basically he is a Cultural Marxist Catholic.

Why is it hard to understand the office he holds and the man himself are different things?

In his office of Pope he's infallible in all official declarations as much as a Supreme Court judge is on the law. He is supported by a body of advisors in making these decisions, which are thoroughly checked with things that before

Precisely, Not following him is denying that he was chosen by God (through the Cardinals) essentially dismantling their faith.

this.

Not listening to the Pope but considering him special is probably the oldest tradition in Christianity

>M-muh deus vult

Christcucks are some of the biggest faggots on this entire fucking planet.

Becaue cuckstains are the biggest most retarded cucks.

The responses here show me that Sup Forums doesn't really understand catholics.
Most catholics are latinos, so having a latino (the FIRST latino) as pope is ahuge plus. For people not concerned with politics or theology, this is more than enough.
On the political front, most latinos don't care about muslims. It doesn't affect us. Europe is far from here, so, why even bother? Francis doesn't talk much about latin american politics, other than "keep thr peace"
Finally, catholics who dislike him and think he is too soft just switch to protestanism. Protestants are growing a lot lately, for various reasons.

>Heresy
FTFY

Catholics have always been cum-guzzling cuckolds. Pope Frank is merely the purest manifestation and most honest expression of the heresy of the Whore of Rome.

I'm a Catholic and I can't wait for the next pope.

Are you practicing?

This, papacy is inherent heresy.
Those who follow such sin will pay the biggest price.

So he likes to lick black feet.Now what?

Regardless, he is the Vicar of Christ. We should respect him.

Although, I preferred the previous Pope.

Hmm?
Which religion do you follow?

No he isn't.
Not even in the slightest.

You have misinterpreted my words.
I called "Sedevacantism" heresy.
I am a Roman Catholic and I strongly believe that the Papacy is valid.

Kind of. Haven't gone to church in a long tine tough

How so?

When will the next Pope be chosen?

>secretly
It looks like he's pretty openly evil

Because he's literally a pharisee and the catholic church is the pharisee church, christ would slay everyone involved with it and everyone who follows it.
Fucking REPENT

My whole family is catholic.

None of them agrees with the Pope nor like what he says.

If he keep talking shit like this, he will trigger another schism.

I'm waiting for an anti-Pope tbqh.

Supossedly when Francis dies. But considering that Benedict left due to age, it's entirely possible that the next popes will start doing the same.

Christ would...slay?

Christ is sinless and unable to sin.
You are implying that he would break one of the Ten Commandments.
"Thou shalt not kill"
Exodus 20:13

May I ask, what branch of Protestantism do you consider yourself a part of?

The greatest irony is that even with all of this media-liberal friendly PC Pope antics Catholicism is becoming more and more irrelevant.

Protestantism is currently exploding in every continent, in Latin America, Africa, and China.

Orthodoxy has it's future secure in the hands of the Slavic nations and Russia who are witnessing higher birthrates than the West.

Going always helps me with the week ahead. :) How's the faith in general doing down there? I heard South America is a bastion of Catholicism.

God bless you, friend.

As soon as this one dies (he's 80) or when he steps down (which he said he will when he first began his papacy). I wish him good health and may God bless him, but chances are that he'll step down like Benedict.

I wish him good health as well.

I am very troubled by seeing fellow Catholics openly attack him. We must respect him, even if we don't agree with him 100% politically.
He is the Vicar of Christ.

So I guess you don't believe in
a) revelations
b) the bible
and c) that christ is god and thus inherently responsible for ALL slayings
JUST
HERESY MY SHIT UP PHAM

>Protestants are growing a lot lately, for various reasons.

Can you elaborate?

Sedevacantists don't deny the Papacy.

Thanks m8, bless you too.
Atleast in Chile, not so well. As pointed, protestanism is going strong. People who think the pope is too soft with the dogma switch to more dogmatic protestant branches, and the pedophilia scandals in general have hurt the church's image.
Atleast the pope has fixed this, mostly, but my general impression is slow decline. Last time I sent to church there were only old people there. Catholisism is doing a poor job with the youth.

>I am very troubled by seeing fellow Catholics openly attack him

True. When we start attacking each other no one wins. I think he's a nice guy that genuinely wants to bring people together like John Paul II, but times are different.

He's got a bigger problem in his plate in regards to Islam, but he grew up in an environment where he didn't get a lot of exposure to them. Even now while living in the Vatican.

Personally, I'm hoping Cardinal Sarah takes over as our next pontiff. He's a good man that's a dedicated Catholic. He knows that Islam is an evil force and won't budge to appeal to anyone.

Imagine how confused liberals/leftists would be. :D

>black pope, DIVERSITY WINS
>conservative as fuck, BRAIN OVERLOAD
>???

>Atleast the pope has fixed this
Cough
Institutionalized pedophilia and (white) child sex trafficking is still rampant in the house of heresy, sorry to burst your bubble but it's more rampant than it's ever been.
Fuck yourself, nigger.

higher approval ratings from atheist is meaningless

Their faiths entirely rests in men that enjoyed naked boys jumping out of cakes and selling indolgences for gorillas-ions

Sedevacantists
>...believe that the present occupant of the Holy See is not truly pope and that, for lack of a valid pope, the see has been vacant since the death of Pope Pius XII in 1958. Sedevacantists believe that there is at present a vacancy of the Holy See that began with John XXIII (1958–63) or at latest with Paul VI (1963–78), who, they say, espoused the heresy of Modernism and otherwise denied solemnly defined Catholic dogmas and so became heretics.

They are denying that the Popes since Pope Pius XII are invalid. This is heresy and against the Church. The Pope holds the position of Vicar of Christ.

He may be the lord's representative on Earth, but he seems like a pope for the social media age...

Populist, if you get my drift - like one of the left wing bleeding heart liberals.

The only thing that is satisfying is that the Lord will damn him to Hell for condoning homosexuality...

Correction : They are stating that the Popes since Pope Pius XII are invalid.
I typed that wrongly. Sorry for misunderstanding.

Yeah I'm SURE christ would want to be assocaite with a bunch of satanic mafia pedophile child murderers using his name as an enabler for their crimes.
Just die. Seriously.

You are acting very UnChristian.

Are you open about your heresy and lack of understanding in your personal life?

Firstly, pedophilia scandals have weakened the church's image. That alone made a lot of people switch or stop caring about christianity.
There is also a problem with the dogma. Some catholics think the church has become too soft, and switch to more strong variants of christianity. And others, think the church interferes too much woth the state. This leads to a strange situation, were there are more an more extremist protestants, and as well more non practicing catholics.

Finally (and to keep it short) protestants do a much better job converting people and getting young people. Their communities are extremelly united, they do lots of social working and help their poor members. This attracts a lot of poor people that thinks that the church only buys stupid golden figures rather than help their own ( which is saddly true).

There are others, but I'm on mobile and writting in a phone is tiring.

Muh heresys. Always spoken when no explanation can be given. Stuff more naked boys in cakes .

You are acting very SHILL.

Are you open about your support of pedophilia child sex trafficking and murder committed daily by the heretical church?
Probably because you committ such crimes yourself.
You will pay for it, I guarantee you this.

I dont mean he fixed the issue, its still there.

I meant that he has contributed to fix the church's image and make it feel closer to the people.
The pedophilia problem is still there, and he is doing a poor job on that front.

There are catholic subfactions that believe that the papal throne is currently vacant and that the popes ever since 1958 have been illegitimate.
It's not ended catholicism.

I don't see a reason how not believing in the commie pope will be any different.
Benedict is pope, a pope cannot abdicate, the whole notion is preposterous.

>fix the church's image and make it feel closer to the people.
Except the complete opposite of that is what the truth is.
More people hate and see hereticism for what it is today than ever before.

Hm, yeah that's what I assumed. Unlike protestants, we are lacking in missionaries.

>Catholisism is doing a poor job with the youth.

For the most part it's similar here, but personally I don't go to church because it's a social club. Only for the Eucharist! :)

You really need to calm down, brother. Buying into the Jewish media, goy? Your kid is more likely to be molested in a public school or a playground than in a church.

Second, we've cleaned up our seminaries. Candidates for the priesthood go through extensive psychological tests (administered by secular professionals).

the church just hides it better

You need to die.
And all who are as stupid as you.
And you will, your "lord" will be the one to do it.
And you will wonder why.

(same chielean poster, switched to pc, thats why the ID change).

To be honest, my experience with protestanism was that they were as corrupt in this topic, perhaps even worse.
My mom used to go to an evangelical church. The young people always did meetings there, but she never went.
People later found out that the minister was gay, and they did all sorts of disgusting shit there. Infact, most of the boys who went to those meetings ended up becoming gay.

I've grown up around priests and they're all bros. Not one has ever given me a bad vibe. The media just shows negative stories about our religion to make it fit their agenda.

edgy

Yea, all of the churches are inherently fucked.
It's just the catholic church happens to have the most corruption due to being the biggest.
Nevermind that papacy is inherently heresy though.
All of them will face their judgement.

Are you some evangelical or baptist? Telling your brothers in Christ they'll burn in hell isn't something our Lord would do. :^)

I was raised Catholic, can't say i agree with the guy. Plenty of shit i disagree with in terms of the church.

They just helped my ancestors when they came over and its not a bad spot to go every once in a while.

Until this fucker became pope they didn't overtly support degeneracy.

Between the boy fucking scandal and this guy I'm starting to believe the whole thing is just a ruse. And they are just perverting the teachings of Christ in order to gain more gold thrones.

You are right. When ONE catholic community fucks up, they bring down the reputation of all the others, while when a protestant one fucks up, it just affects them, as they are more independent.

About the heressy, I always find it a hard topic. Christianity is full of bible fanfiction, at this point is hard to know who is right or wrong. If I were to abandon catholisim, then what christianity branch is the "true" one?
One of the issues I have with protestant churches is that everyone just reads the bible and interpretate is as they want. I have heard a lot of crazy shit just listening them, people who are very ignorant about theology are just allowed to talk shit and influence the community.

You are not "my brothers" nor are you "in Christ" and nor will you ever be.

Whatever you say, brother.

I pray that one day you celebrate and enjoy the presence of Christ in the Eucharist.

BTW dude, what branch of christianity are you into?
When I lived in the US, my dad was called a "devil worshiper" once (for being catholic) by a protestant minister, but I don't remember the branch.
Or do you practice your own interpretation?

When all of you heretical fuckstick useful idiots and literal criminals are dead, then I'll consider it.

He's probably a Baptist or Evangelical. I live in the south (Protestant majority area) and I'm constantly called a devil worshiper, pagan and heretic.

Protestants say that shit because their pastors push the agenda down their throats. Once you actually get to know them and explain Catholicism to them, they're more understanding.

What denomination are you?

>He's supposed to be the last Pope, the black Pope
>He's an Argentinian
Coincidence? I think not

Checked and he has a strong point here.

The Bible was written by men, not God and our Lord.

Francis is the anti-pope. We need a legitimate Pope.

>the pedophilia scandals in general have hurt the church's image.

The scandals were the result of allowing homosexuals into the clergy.

The fuck are you talking about?

Catholicism has a line of apolostolic succession and tradition. Saying it's "fanfiction" means you haven’t really thought about it.

Benedict XVI is Pope until the day he dies. His resignation is not valid for the same reason that a king cannot rightfully abdicate or renounce his claims -- only God has the power to appoint these people, and His law transcends the acts of man. José Bergoglio is a regent, a caretaker, the next-in-line, but he is not Pope, and he will not be Pope until God calls His Servant Benedict to His side and raises the next Pope to his station.

The church teaches that the Bible is the word of God, but that tradition is not just the Bible.

>We must respect him

no we don't

>even if we don't agree with him 100% politically

i don't agree with him at all

>He is the Vicar of Christ.

he is a good goy and a fucking idiot and even bigger morons consider him a spiritual and moral authority. fuck you and fuck the pope

You're confusing the subversion for the actual Catholic tradition. None of tjhis happened until the Church was subverted by the vatican II cult.

culturewars.com/2002/boston_ped.html

The abusing priests were all homosexuals who were allowed to join after the rules for seminaries were liberalized, and the rest are just false accusations trumpeted by the (((media))).

churchmilitant.com/news/article/priestly-sex-abuse-would-not-have-happened-without-homosexuals

> I'm starting to believe the whole thing is just a ruse. And they are just perverting the teachings of Christ in order to gain more gold thron

That's just propaganda the Protestants came up with so they could rob church land and sell it to the jews. Protestants are the reason the jews control finance.

>Personally, I'm hoping Cardinal Sarah takes over

> wanting a nig to be head of the CC
> being this cucked and retarded

Traditional Catholicism is actually extremely redpilled. That makes what Francis is doing even worse.

Do you christian guys really believe that people get tortured for all eternity because of having the wrong belief? Wouldn't it make more sense for god to just delete all the unholy abominations he made instead of needlessly letting them suffer and exist beyond death? Do any of you legitimately buy into all the dogma and theology literally?

He can have whatever shitlib opinions he wants so long as he doesn't try to impose it on official doctrine, Catholics aren't obligated to agree with every unofficial statement a pope makes. With God's grace his time as Pope will pass without any serious damage, we'll get a proper European pope, and hopefully the experience will demonstrate to the upper echelons of Church authorities the need to re-institute the military arm of the Church.

>How do Catholic poltards justify following this guy?
Magic sky god 101, dummy. "Credo quia absurdum", I believe it because it is absurd. They chant this little mantra in their head, and the more holes you poke in their theology, the stronger their belief becomes.