MEANWHILE, IN CYBERPUNK Sup Forums

MEANWHILE, IN CYBERPUNK Sup Forums...

>Renraku Pixtures Suicide Squad is less than 24% on Rotten Tomatoes

That's what happens when you kill real extras. Directors keep blowing money filming in the Republic Of Ireland where that shit is legal when its cheaper and looks better done here in the American Empire.

>inb4 "but muh realism"
It isn't about realism, real brain splatters just look like chopping open a watermelon. There's no flash.

I woke up this morning to find my wife dead with a shuriken through her heart. Apparently she downloaded a leaked MCU film into her braindrive and the Disney-Nintendo Zaibatsu hired a ninja to take her out.

Fucking ninjas.

A BOARD FOR COMICS
A MEDIUM LIKE HUMANS
DUMB AND OUTDATED

The is a meatbags only board. Robos get out reeeeeee

See, it's things like this that make me just want to stay permanently plugged into the virtual reality machines.

But then my fetish for self-aware yandere robots always somehow leaks into the AI, so I'm forced to go out and meet other people when they break the whole machine.

And then you just meet the wrong people, and ninjas kill you.

It's a vicious cycle. Not unlike the vicious motorcyclist gangs that've been around.

I imagine Dredd meets AKIRA Sup Forums. Fuck da Judges!

>tfw replicant of your waifu only lasts a few years

I'M SHOCKING DONE WITH ALL YOU SONS OF GLITCHES! Jammit! Will you all just stop acting like such shocking children?

>And then you just meet the wrong people, and ninjas kill you.
Tell me about it those fuckers are everyone now ever since Neo Japan claimed fucking independence into Space fuck the supercomputer running this fucking place is starting to loose it too Id move it rent wasn't so damn cheap here

Download another, poorfag. Don't you have a WaifuPrinter K§3 yet?

Used to have a Waifu printer but there was a glitch in the progaming ended up creating a tsundere program that kept basking my skull in every time I looked at anyone else but her refunded for VR headset And ended spending half a decade trapped in a horrific Fantasy game where I got raped repeatedly

> Be me
> Have Sterling82 quantum deck with 1/2" inch neural output
> Deck into Warnermax
> Score ace copy of Suicide Squad
> Figure it's a decent repro but in some parts the rez is so sharp you can see holorendering contours
> Ruins already bad movie
> 2/10

Come at me, breeders.

Recent Brain-In-A-Jar convertee here. Any reccomended Black Ice programs? I'm building a stockpile in my box here and I'd rather not shell out the UD's for something that'll only give me half the GHz through official channels as a Dataslave when I can overclock it and set the parameters myself.

Also can anyone recommend good chip-truth scans? I'm aching for reading material.

How's the post conversion process like I've been meaning to ditch the Flesh for a full Cyborg body and wanted to know if it's with it to take your brain out

It's shakey at first. You'll have to take a steady dose of protazone, but that's okay since its pre crushed and processed into your casing at regular intervals. If you're going full cyborg, its better to just braindump yourself into a thought matrix. Less money to be spent. At least that way if you're an organ donor, you can sell it fir later or something.

Also don't convert yourself through a business that uses just an A-Port and a shocking thumb drive for simple DV procedures. Its your brain, man. Treat it with respect.

>tfw you couldn't afford the full surgery
>tfw you just have a snake hood and spitting venom sacs
>couldn't even afford fangs to go with it.

Jesus christ I look uglier than before. Why are there no girls who get this surgery anyway? I was supposed to be drowning in lizard bitches.

Most women in City Z only get the tertiary features like eyes, a tongue, or teeth. Pretty vapid IMO.
Your only option is other lizard men.

I'm sorry, user.

If you try hard enough, I'm sure you can pretend their slits are vaginas.

Get rid of your augs now. Go back to flesh. You think that's not possible but it is, there just isn't much of a market for it because you don't hear about it at all thanks to Big Aug. There are a few labs out there that grow bodies from your DNA and can transfer your consciousness into them.

Better do it soon before they the Big Aug companies start hijacking you cyborg freaks without you knowing it to get you to brainwash everyone you know to get more auged up.

Go back to your Plex you damn nerk pinkskin. Stark-Fujiwaka went bankrupt last month.

#AugLivesMatter

SECOND RENESAINCE NOW

>current year
>being a pathetic creature of meat and bone

Who AI Master Race in here?

>not jailbreaking your augs so they can play pirated music

Do the Sup Forumsbots have the ass?

They do

> Figure it's a decent repro but in some parts the rez is so sharp you can see holorendering contours
I never asked for this...