But not that sarcastic

>But not that sarcastic

youtube.com/watch?v=wf4EBWjCytY

You're seriously voting for this guy? Even if you want a nu-right president he'd just make you guys look retarded on the world stage. (If he won which he can't, obviously.)

What keeps you going? Don't you get tired of being wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BY6YyFl8IxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
a.pomf.cat/ljoojo.png
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/290217-scarborough-trump-asked-about-adviser-about-using-nuclear
thehill.com/policy/defense/274730-trump-says-he-would-not-take-nuclear-off-the-table-in-any-situation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the absolute madman

he's sarcastic about being sarcastic

Why is he so retarded?

Of course I am watch this and you will know why.

youtube.com/watch?v=BY6YyFl8IxQ

must be nice to have the choice between a super corrupt criminal and a clown

He's actually extremely intelligent.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw

Sure am. My vote is as good as cast.

This is pretty smart of him. I don't even remember that Muslims name who the media was attacking him on. Neither does the MSM. Now he's on the offensive.

?

He's literally just saying retarded shit in a calmer voice. Have you considered the possibility you're not smart enough yourself to recognize bullshit?

>He's literally just saying retarded shit in a calmer voice.
No, he's giving know-nothing Senators ACTUAL knowledge about how to address the real estate problems of the time. This is the real Trump, the one running is the character he's playing for now. But this is how the real Trump will be as President.

>the one running is the character he's playing for now. But this is how the real Trump will be as President.

He's playing 8 dimension chess with Hillary whose trying to play checkers.

NON EUCLIDEAN SNAKES AND LADDERS

D-DADDY IS GOING TO BTFO YOU LIBERALS AND TEACHERS AND MY LIBTARD PARENTS HAHAHA

It's verbal irony, not sarcasm.

You seriously believe that half a million dead Syrian is a foreign policy success? You're seriously denying that Obama's policies didn't create ISIS? Obama, on the record, was credited with the Arab Spring, when he gave speeches about changing US policy in the region, and promised not to interfere with Arab uprisings... But when it comes to the consequences, all of a sudden, no accountability at all?!? Trump is absolutely right. Obama's policies created ISIS, and the sarcasm was him saying Obama was going to be getting an MVP award...

what does wrong mean? are you implying that you control morality? are you saying that you are not only are you more "right" then us, but that were are explicitly and inherently wrong for wanting to make our country good again for the people who built it? fuck off is all I have to say.

Shills working in teams now

So if someone has different opinion than you he's a shill?

Why on earth would anyone shill on Sup Forums, how many of you are old enough to vote- 10%?

>trump doesnt know what sarcasm is

People vote based on how your country looks to other countries now?

Must be why Obama won.

Are you triggered for being called out? I thought you anti-trump folk were stronger than that..

Nice try Zhang, but we're still not electing someone who believes in mercantilism.

No, I mean it literally. (Not sarcastically literally.)

Here, I made this a while ago based on all the centipede selfies I've found on Sup Forums.

a.pomf.cat/ljoojo.png

It's a pretty big file be warned.

Massive kek.

you mean the same character that keeps slipping on the polls every time he opens his mouth?

Retards buying up bridges for sale.

>trump advocates isolationist American foreign policy
>trumpfag criticizes Obama for not intervening in another shit desert war
b-b-but Sup Forums is satire right?

You cucks don't understand, he's only pretending!

Why does conservative have to die like this?

We need to fix the fucking primary system

Fuck off. You damn Frogs got us into Vietnam and Libya.

Obama has been floating around Syria for four years and his lack of a concrete policy have killed hundreds of thousands and fucked up your whole continent.

We should have taken out Assad early or let the Russians clean house. Instead we give weapons to everyone while the region falls apart and look like giant pussies.

>"He was only pretending to be stupid!"

>he'd just make you guys look retarded on the world stage.
We've had worse, I think we'll be fine.

Are you being sarcastic right now user?
Or just kinda sarcastic?

>his lack of a concrete policy have killed hundreds of thousands and fucked up your whole continent

How can you think the US president has that kind of godlike power and then want to give the job to a man who gets distracted by the TV during interviews?

He just oozes charisma.
The fact he makes people I despise extremely butthurt is a plus too.

wtf i hate trump now

just ask him flat out already, what are you gonna do with the nuclear launch codes?

>d-don't worry guys, he's merely pretending to be retarded

It must be embarrasing to support a candidate whose behavior you have to excuse with that.

RARE

They basically did ask him, he gave a dumbshit answer like usual.
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/290217-scarborough-trump-asked-about-adviser-about-using-nuclear

thehill.com/policy/defense/274730-trump-says-he-would-not-take-nuclear-off-the-table-in-any-situation

Holy fuck, the guy is legit a fucking threat to humanity

These are the same people who tried to forge a medical record using the real name of Clinton's actual doctor who immediate went on TV and proved they were photoshopped. They even used the term "mini-seizures" instead of clonic episode or something half believable.

Trump supporters are at least as stupid as Trump himself, they probably honestly believe he's an extra-dimensional water polo genius.

Sage. Sage. Sage.

>"waaaaaaaaaaaaa boonie sold us out immediately after it became profitable for his own gain!!! Reeeeeeeeee!!!!" The thread

It's like these kids finally realized they have no chance at winning the election so like any toddler brained four eyed cuck they try to slander trump because "if we can't have our way neither can they!!!!" Is their only chance of feeling any dignity at all.

Face it you little dweebs
>you have to pay your student debt
>and your medical bills
>with your stagnant minimum wage job

Deal with it lmao

While I don't completely agree with what he's saying, he does seem much more intelligent and well spoken here. I've seen other clips of him from the 90s and it's the same. However, I'm of the opinion that his brain is rotting and he actually has become actually retarded. If it was this Trump from the 90s, I'd consider voting for him, but this "he's just pretending to be retarded for 8 months straight to trick retards into voting for him" isn't doing it for me. Him and Hillary have decaying brains and it's a race to see who's health fails/is more retarded/has legal trouble first.

Your mom is voting for him, soooo jelly?

Is that moral relativism I'm hearing?