Hillary shills BTFO by Michael Dukakis

Hillary shills BTFO by Michael Dukakis.

boston.com/news/politics/2016/06/01/michael-dukakis-remind-stop-overreacting-recent-election-polls

>A Gallup general election poll released July 26, 1988 gave Dukakis a 17-point lead over George H.W. Bush, the Republican nominee.

>In fact, Gallup polls from May INTO AUGUST had Dukakis ahead against Bush, the sitting vice president, by comfortable margins.

>“When I was allegedly 15 points ahead, I never was really. It was because I had come off a pretty impressive primary victory,” the 82-year-old former governor said

Get fucked, morons.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/08/02/politics/dnc-ceo-resigns-in-wake-of-email-scandal/
reason.com/blog/2016/08/12/gary-johnsons-poll-numbers-rising-in-bat
fortune.com/2016/07/15/hillary-clinton-email-scandal-poll/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Literally Who
Here's someone relevant

>Literally Who

Someone who won the Democratic nomination when you were still sperm.

>it happened once, decades ago, so that means it's happening again, r-r-right?

Except that the Dukakis +15 polls were BEFORE the RNC.

Also, Dukakis was a fucking idiot, who basically spent August through November making fuckup after fuckup, kinda like Trump.

And Dukakis' entire life at this point is basically making the rounds on TV shows being salty about how hard Lee Atwater anally raped him. It's kinda sad.

Lots of blue states flipping this year. PA,Michigan,Wisconsin,Maine, and all Kike Silver can do is shade some states in on a map the way he wants to.

Nervous because you're finally realizing that polls aren't written in stone?

Don't be surprised if history repeats itself. Especially since Assange's "October surprise" could be more damaging than Lee Atwater's revolving door commercial...

>Assange's "October surprise"
>Trump's people are literally pinning all their hopes on something imaginary

It's like watching children who believe in Santa.

They should be nervous. Political realignment is happening. They're going to lose key rust belt and New England states for the first time in 30 years. I would also be nervous.

Do you actually know how to read a poll?

You want the HIGHER numbers, not the LOWER ones.

Trump makes comments that upset the easily offended, while the majority of the media goes into attack mode.

Hillary has a multitude of scandals in her closet, ranging from the emails, the DNC corruption against Bernie Sanders, and whatever Assange is waiting to release in the fall.

Oh yeah, and let's not forget the disillusioned Bernouts who will either stay home or vote third party in November.

Complacency is going to be her downfall. Screencap this.

I'm excited to vote for Hillary!

said no one ever

Trump could fill a 90k seat football stadium, and Clinton can barely fill a broom closet.

>imaginary

You mean like the hacked info he released in July?

>history isnt cyclical

Strongly consider reregistering back to Middle School.

>Cali was red

Is cali the biggest example of a Mexican-Immigrant state

>Trump makes comments that upset the easily offended
Not really. He upsets people who aren't easily offended too. He's an abrasive asshole. Like, entirely separate from his political beliefs, his personality is just shit. He's obnoxious and charismatic.

>Oh yeah, and let's not forget the disillusioned Bernouts who will either stay home or vote third party in November.
Which will a) not be particularly many, and b) be countered by the Kasich/Cruz people who will stay home/vote Hillary

That no one cared about?

>Rally sizes are a 100 factual indicator of electoral success
Do you know how polls work?

uncharismatic*

>Not really. He upsets people who aren't easily offended too.

Irrelevant. The only people getting annoyed by his style are typically the ones who had no intention of voting for him in the first place. His "abrasive" demeanor is what got him where he is. Had he gone the bland route favored by Jeb or Kasich he'd currently be nothing more than a frequent guest on Fox, probably discussing his support for nominee Cruz.

>Which will a) not be particularly many, and b) be countered by the Kasich/Cruz people who will stay home/vote Hillary

Johnson and Stein are already surging among millennials, and they could easily siphon votes away from Hillary. Also, the fact that you believe Cruz people will vote democrat is laughably absurd.

>That no one cared about?

I'm sorry, but didn't DNC resignations take place as a result?

Link very related. cnn.com/2016/08/02/politics/dnc-ceo-resigns-in-wake-of-email-scandal/

>Do you know how polls work?

Dukakis does.

>His "abrasive" demeanor is what got him where he is

His negatives are at 70 percent, dude.

>Also, the fact that you believe Cruz people will vote democrat is laughably absurd.

They won't. Kasich's people will. And Gary and Stein are falling in the polls.

>I'm sorry, but didn't DNC resignations take place as a result?

Were Hillary's poll numbers affected? No.

>His negatives are at 70 percent, dude.

Again, it doesn't matter. Like 17-points-ahead-in-August Dukakis said, general election polls are worthless. Hillary was leading Bernie in numerous rust-belt states, yet she repeatedly lost to him during the primaries. The fact that she couldn't beat him in those ever so precious swing states is a pretty good indication that she'll have trouble there in November. Especially since her husband was responsible for NAFTA.

>They won't. Kasich's people will. And Gary and Stein are falling in the polls.

Doubtful. Most will either not vote or reluctantly vote for Trump. And Johnson's popularity is rising, dude. reason.com/blog/2016/08/12/gary-johnsons-poll-numbers-rising-in-bat

>Were Hillary's poll numbers affected? No.

Was her reputation damaged? Yes.

fortune.com/2016/07/15/hillary-clinton-email-scandal-poll/

>Hillary Clinton enters the summer damaged by perceptions that she violated the law by using a private email system while serving as secretary of state, a new Associated Press-GfK poll finds.

>More than half of Americans think the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee broke the law by using a private email account and server at the State Department and nearly 4 in 10 think she did so intentionally, according to the poll.

People are going to remember that shit, especially since it will be repeatedly brought up during the debates.

I think most of that shit happened in the last 30 years

Red is just so much more pleasing to the eye.

>CA ever going red
Only in a perfect world.

Makes me feel old, personally I just turned 30 I would have been 2 when that election happened. I vaguely remember the first Bush being president though.

>Increasingly nervous Hillshills

It's sad that people considered this that big of a deal considering the kind of bullshit we see nowadays people getting away with on the campaign trail. But "holy shit guys he's in a tank and looks silly doing so" would never be that big of a deal anymore.

Trump eating KFC was headline news for a while.

Heh, well with that story it was more the funny case of him trying to look normal and failing when you can clearly see he uses a knife and fork to eat it. Was a nice lil chuckle of a story because it reminded me of that episode of Seinfeld.

>Billionaire uses knife & fork to eat chicken breast

HOLD. THE. FUCKING. PRESSES.

But it shows how desperate the press was to ridicule him for something trivial. Wikileaks releases damaging DNC emails that show favoritism for Hillary and an attempt to basically "smear" Bernie Sanders as an atheist. The shit result in the resignation of Wasserman-Schultz and the DNC CEO. Had this happened to the RNC, we'd still be hearing about it from the Mahers and Maddows of the world. Just another reason why these polls are fishy as fuck. The press is going all out to make sure Hillary is seen in a favorable light, and they're largely ignoring Assange's "October surprise" even though he has PROVEN that he can release career damaging info at the drop of a hat. So the idea of these opinion polls being "rigged" doesn't come across as a far-fetched idea. If it's really in the bag for Hillary, then why are they so worried?

Well i was just focused on the story and people's reaction and my personal reaction not the media.

Not really talking about the media, and it was KFC not fancy dinner chicken on a plate from a restaurant.

Red california? This is a troll right?

No. Bush was Reagan's VP. Reagan was a former Governor of California. The man gave amnesty to millions of illegals and was once head of a labor union. So there's the explanation.

Why would a billionaire dirty his deal-signing fingers with cheap grease?

Ok so then why did he buy KFC at all then? You aint going to look normal you are just gonna look like you are try harding to seem like everybody else when you don't even eat it how most people eat it.

>you are just gonna look like you are try harding

You are literally bitching about Trump eating KFC with a fork in an election where the winner will decide supreme court justices for the next 30 years as well as take the reigns in the upcoming TPP fight

You are the definition of try harding

I have no clue why you guys like to ignore Trump doesn't have the Latino, black, female, nor educated male vote.

Not only does he not have them, there's nothing at all he can do to get them.

Get a clue.
Here's your bump, you fucking moron.

I'm not bitching about it it was a quick funny little story and I moved on about it. You just keep bringing up other irrelevant issues to what the hell Im talking about. I was just "oh this story was funny.." you need to chill bro.

What matters is voter turnout.

Few people are genuinely enthusiastic about Hillary getting elected. That combined with pissed off Bernie supporters (who are plentiful in the rust belt) could spell trouble for Democrats.

>1988
>HW not a meme candidate
digging pretty deep for hope here, trumpshill

Lol do you sleep with it under your pillow?

Hold on, wait a minute.

There's no such thing as a trump shill. Trump supporters are natives here.

Get the fuck out, you hillary fucking nigger fuckers should be shot on site.

Voter enthusiasm is important. The only thing is many people who don't particularly like Hillary will vote for her simply to stop the "racist sexist Mega-Hitler" she's running against- and fear is a powerful motivator. Bernie or Bust has largely caved to Hillary, though a few have gone to Trump, Johnson, and Stein.

>General election polls, according to Dukakis, at this stage in the race “are absolutely worthless.”
>article dated June 1, 2016

It's now August 13. The primaries are long over and it's been weeks since the conventions happened. They're a little more meaningful now than in June. Most voters have made up their minds by now.

Also, during the debates, Dukakis said he would would let a rapist rape and murder his wife.

Shill this, shill that. So is "shill" just another word for "supporter?"

>Nate Chinese Plastic