Come home white man

Come home white man

Other urls found in this thread:

thesurvivalistblog.net/redoubt-of-the-east/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Come home white man

Nice home you got there. Mind if we come over?

Already there.

thesurvivalistblog.net/redoubt-of-the-east/

What?

Why can't we just drop anvils on those leechcrafts like looney toons and sink them?

Strength and ingenuity are born of adversity.

The reason you're dreaming of a homeland for "the White Race" is because you're in chaotic retreat. When your backs to the Sea you'll come to know where you really belong.

Fuck off Harold

Because white flight worked so well

Sounds great friend. Would you mind telling me the exact route you're taking and what time you will be where so I know when to expect you?

>Americans
>White

We're mongrelized. We don't belong there.

lol faggots

I'm preparing to colonise kiribati's uninhabited islands and create a homogeneous federation of island republics within in the next decade

btw nazis arent welcome :^)

do these guys not know that oregon is one of the most far left states in the union

you can't lose your identity. You can misplace it, but you will always *belong* here. I sense you know this and lament what you *think* is true.

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

...And we need you back.

Apparently you have never been anywhere in Oregon besides Portland.

>Come home white man

fuck that. I already live here and now we are being invaded by a bunch of delusional, inbred hilly billys prepping their "redoubt".

Go back to georgia and stay the fuck off my mountain you ignorant fool.

itt kids who bitch all day about the worlds problems also bitch about the only solution to white genocide. Ever. The only plan. There is literally no other plan to save the white race.

Fuck off cucks, we don't need you anyway.

I'm literally coming home from DC to the true Washington. It was nice at the capital but VERY hot, also I noticed that all thier retail workers were black which I found odd.

The great state of Jefferson is Reporting in.

SIEG HEIL

>fuck that. I already live here and now we are being invaded by a bunch of delusional, inbred hilly billys prepping their "redoubt".

If you're nice to the hillbillies they might give you a can of beans one day when you really need it.

Can I come?

depends

Anytime you fucking want breh. It'll be like a glorious exodus, just remember to bring your Joy and shit eating grin back, it's needed badly here.

the farthest west ive ever been is chicago. The rest of the state isnt like portland? thats a relief. any explanation as to why portland is the way it is?

No. I lived here all my life. I know how to take care of myself.

The jackass "preppers" that move here are clueless- building fire traps, constanly getting stuck in the snow, freaking out when the temps get below zero, not having the skills to take an elk and process it properly- they have already come to me because they dont have enough meat to make thru the 6 month winter....and the shit hasnt even hit the fan yet.

Seriously, they buy into the propaganda and get here and are fucking clueless. Liabilities. go away.

Become homeless,white man.
Fixed.

is that a san francisco island.

he was talking to me not you

no

haha yeah dude and the army can have halo's armour and we can be epic and all white dude

my mom bought me an xbox one, can i bring it there? will there be a gamestop on the island dude?

The rest of the state is as conservative as Montana in my experience. Portland is like any big city except it prides itself on being weird witch is why they attract so many liberals. I honestly love Portland though, but I do feel a bit out of place sometimes because all of my friends are liberal as fuck.

lmfao

You're being real I guess

>xD

looks like that island can take in 200 refugees.

Much better

The same reasons why jewyork is liberal.

hey dude, can this be our flag? i did the halo icon in the middle and the red = blood of our enemy and the pride of country

my bigger brother helped me made it so he said he wants to come too so is that ok?

I'm thinking about 1000 people can fit live there

would also quietly occupy some of the other line islands and eventually integrate them into a union
lol

Willingly give up your country and move to the reservation.

hey dude, my brother updated the flag and it has a cool motto on top

I asked my mom while he was making it and she said I couldn't come but me and my brother have our bikes and we are gonna leave at 9:30 after bed time.

(I added girls so people no we are not gay)

HA

I hate Seattle so much. I just got back there from vacation and it is literally ten times worse than LA. Pot smokers and homeless hippies everywhere. The art was completely degenerate too

>using the local sports teams colors

The Seahawks are literally all black. 100%.

how is this look dude?

You mean where all of the people live

That's true. I'm the only Trump supporter I know in Portland.

ecks de

Various Navies should use them for target practice. They aren't refugees, they're invaders.

wow, it's almost like the sports franchised picked a color scheme that would compliment the region and its traditional color palette

One day.. also hello from Vancouver island

>plan

The "plan" is to wait for the US government to magically collapse.

That's not a fucking plan. That's dindu-tier vague hopefullness that some dues ex machina will come and do the heavy lifting.

Read a couple of Covington's books, and quite liked them. Especially The Brigade was kinda nice, like white power insurgent Tom Clancy stuff.