What did Mexicans think of this?

What did Mexicans think of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/genarolozano/status/959121132589895682?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mexicans mes amigos

I like it

half mexican here. I was very offended by this cultural appropriation. It was simply ignorant of Nintendo to do this. Me and my friends all boycotted this game

chi's were upset

Ay caramba!

after crying tears of rage, my mom's boyfriend threw out the game becuase it was racist. He said as a Gutamalan american it was deeply saddening.

I thought it was cool
I liked it a lot

Why are spics such cry babies?

Odyssey got banned in Greece a few weeks ago. The title was bad enough to begin with, but then they had the nerve to pull this shit. Unforgivable.

...nothing?

Why should I care about this?

chi's are mutts with wh*toid gr*ngos so they are naturally inferior
true spics love stereotypes

they remember the 60 millions that were holocausted during the colonial wars

Leftists have been able to get blacks onboard with their outrage culture so they're hoping they can pull you in too

I recall americans were offended by it and mexicans were all liking the representation. Though people did get a bit mad when they removed the mexican mario from the cover.
Chicanos are not mexicans, they are amerimutts. And the question should be "Why are american such cry babies?"

twitter.com/genarolozano/status/959121132589895682?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

This is why the South is a shithole. If you say something like this in the North then everybody would call you a retard and a faggot.
Real mexicans don’t give a fuck about crap like that.

?

start with the greeks

Love it

Cool as fuck, to be honest with you famalam

He is a faggot
Don’t start with your north vs south insecurities please

Get fucked, retard. The south is FULL of faggots like that and you know it.

Real LatAm people don't give a shit about about representation and even if we hate mexishits, we still love seeing sombreros, tacos and doritos. Only chicano sjw shits get booty blasted by this. They don't even speak Spanish and when they come to a Latin country, they get bantered to hell and back because they are some shitty LatAm LARPers

i have a lot of mexicans friends, they all like it... only faggots hate it...

i'd like if nintendo did something like that with my country, would be very nice.

Culture is not language. Just because I don't speak spanish doesn't mean this isn't appropriating my culture.

It’s not your culture
You are not Mexican
You are an American, be proud of that

Excuse me? I'm a Mexican-American

So? We real Latins love this shit while you get triggered like the CHIcano bitch you probably are

Please stop while you’re ahead

no you dont really, this oppresses and marginalizes our people, youre just doing what the white patriarchy wants you to believe.

>our people
Yeas sure, >your people love this shit and will defend it to death. In fact, they would have loved to see Mario in a sombrero on the cover, but no, you CHIs had to get triggered.
I even bet your relatives come from the south or north of Mexico, yet you LARP as an Aztec who would have gladly sacrificed your people

Who cares about that?

This, my friends, is what internalized racism looks like.

The Jews give money to people like ADL and SPLC, who make a lot of noise about these things. This is why the West is fucked up, the banks give money to people who make noise.

why should they be offended? Italians have always liked Mario

we don't want Chis either... can't we just send them back?

We don't want the either, so you can remove them as you wish

No such thing
You are an American, maybe your parents are Mexicans but you are not and never will

Actually the real secret level of Mario in Mexico is for a mature 18+ audience who does not puke or get shocked easily.

What gives you any right to say this? You are justing the mexican culture to the nation of mexico, which is a geopolitical construct. If you look around the world you can see just how meaningless that is.

oh dog I wish i could MURDER every single CHI

The real cultual appropriation is Chink and Gook's trashy fake Japanese restaurant.

Why :( most of us are nice

Mexican culture does belong to the Mexican state, which in itself contains 32 entities with its own version of the culture and people
You are not part of Mexico, it might be in your genetic past, but you are no longer Mexican
Unless you come here to live and naturalize then you will be a second class Mexican

>you are justing
>justing
what the fuck did this CHI mean by this?
I believe the ones that identify as a culture and live in said culture's country have a say about who is or who isn't part of said culture.
You, on the other hand, are just an American LARPing and wishing to be a Mexican but would never even dare to live in Mexico because he doesn't speak the language, nor knows the culture and would shit his pants walking down the streets of CDMX or whatever city your parents came from

Because mexican-american culture is not mexican culture.

俺の住んでいる街ではそのような寿司屋さんは広く普及している。実際の食事はすごく不味い。

No one really complained about it aside from tumblr, which also contains white liberals trying to speak for minorities

>tfw chicano but not chicano passing

This is white normative cultural appropriation

What does that even mean?

He probably looks white and his parents come from a LatAm country but have non Latin names

I have an unusually hard time convincing people of my heritage

Where are your parents from?

So like whites in LatAm countries?

cool, imagine being so irrelevant your culture isnt represented in pop culture

>he takes those posts seriously
Must be the inbred genetics.

Or blacks. People also have a hard time believing black people can be latinos

yeah

mexico but we're jews

Because in the case of Costa Rica, they were imported from Jamaica and forced to work the railways in the Caribbean as not slaves, so all have *nglo names

This used to be a community of nerds, autists, racists, pedophiles, serial killers, traps and school shooters.I mean seriously what happened to Sup Forums?

I know that but a lot of them mixed too and have Spanish last names

Why are people arguing with the Americans who are pretending to be chicanos?

>pretending

t. Louie CK

then they have latin first names and shouldn't be a problem or due to mixing look brown enough to be """"""latino"""""". Pure blacks all have anglo names

They are rapists...

To be fair, the cuban blacks that I know are REALLY different to the american blacks I've seen on my country. They do stand out a lot.

Louis CK didn't do anything wrong. He asked the women if they wanted to see his dick and they were indifferent at worst

Then he showed them his dick. Where's rhe problem"?

Yeah, yeah. All Americans are chicanos.

well Sup Forums's biggest demographic group is at around 20 yo. and that age group's hispanic population is something like 25% so at least one out of every 4 american flags doesn't need to pretend to be a chicano, he is

only chicANOS subhumans get mad about this

I feel like if I was going to pretend to be a chicano in order to bait, I would post something like that desu

last number of my post modulo 4 + 1 determines if I am chicano on a 4

Wait some italian friends all told me Italian didn't like him that much.

kys

It's honestly quite offensive