Breaks off from the greatest empire in history for liberty and freedom

>Breaks off from the greatest empire in history for liberty and freedom
>throws said liberty and freedom away in the end

WHY AMERICA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Australian_inventions
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The anglos left

Better then Australia at least America fought for its freedom unlike you guys who were happy being submissive cucks to a foreign crown for hundreds of years

Australia is still just a British colony you dont even have your own flag

Because that's how adaptive systems work.
In short: Git gud or - if that option is outside the realm of realistic probability - git rekt.

Neither do you. Your fucking anthem is a british song. Jesus Christ, what a load of fucking poofs.

it's what happens when a white nation falls to the brown swarm

Its weird that you see us as some kind of people who were conquered by the Brits. You know we are literally just British settlers right?

Calling us cucks for our ties to the UK would be like an American finding a new Island in the pacific, making it a state and then saying anyone who lives there is a cuck for letting America control them.

Literally retarded logic.

Ignore him he's just another stupid Amerimut.

Dad, why can't we all just get along?

Australia is the definition of cucked you guys claim to be British settlers but the fact is the Brits sent most of their unwanted criminal population to Australia and in all those hundreds of years Australia still has not devolved any sort culture of your own, what has Australia ever accomplished?

>Australians and Kiwis use to call ourselves British up until the 70s

Tfw people pushed an "Australian identity" to be more inclusive to immigrants. Destroying the Anlgo identity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Australian_inventions

You do realise that was an easy way for us to gain more clay, right? Silly yank.

Red is the convict era
Blue is the settlers era

You have more convicts in your country today then we have people descended from convicts in out country.

The majority of the convicts sent to Australia only committed petty crimes.

guys with money are always in charge no matter what you claim the political system to be about

we had 1000s of decent settlers flooding there also

we even had flyers saying keep australia white! move there for jobs etc

stfu burger...you might of turned your back on the jack but dont expect others to follow

It's just bantz son I love all of my children except Canada.

Australia had laws to keep the country white while America was advertising the great mixing pot and how amazing multiculturalism is.

At least in a monarchy its naked and there is no bullshittery around who gets to climb to the top for the moment.

Because Americas are lazy fat slobs who don't know what true freedom is anymore. Politicians know Americans will never have a civil war again. Like humans beings are better than that or something. Lets talk it out in stead of violence. While politician still take your freedom away. That is the point of calling a libertarian mentally ill. The Union Jack is the new confederate flag after Brexit. What about the Beatles. lol.

Britain keep spying on America. I give you permission. We are your ungrateful sons.

Settle down American bro. The Australians fought some of the hardest battles in World War 2.

The Canadians were more feared than you, lad.

Americans were top blokes in ww2. Specifically in the pacific with their marines.

Seriously why do people not research history? at the time of the US break away from the British Empire, the UK was nowhere near its peak, it's peak was in 1922, just after world war 1

Really? Australians live in horrible environments. Snakes, sharks, bugs, hot weather, and aboriginals. I think the Aussies are fucking tough.

"at the time of the US break away from the British Empire, the UK was nowhere near its peak, it's peak was in 1922"

>Implying breaking the empire up at any time is good
>implying it wouldnt be even stronger if America stayed in 1922

You seem to misunderstand the time periods, infrastructure and settlement patterns. What became the US was settled two hundred years before Australia was, mostly by groups not directly affiliated with the British government, not to mention the other nations involved. The settlers were in the middle states and New England from diverse religious sects and foreign backgrounds.

The settling and establishment of the US and Australia really are not that comparable, we almost have more in common with South Africa

Don't worry Australiabro, as an Anglo I feel I have more in common with my bros in the south Pacific than my next door neighbours. I live in London and recently my old white neighbours have been dying and the people moving in are either mixed raced couples or all foreign. Ads on the back of the busses are literally in Polish and I've seen so many ads for Indian dating and Indian property TV shows.
It's fucking tragic that I live in the capital of the anglosphere and it's not even Anglo.
I want to move to New Zealand due to climate (Australia is too hot for me m8) but I know both you lads are full so I will probably move to a comfy shire esque village in middle England but it just hurts to know that none of my Anglo bros from across the sea will even be able to visit their homeland capital in its full majesty. God speed Anglo bro and remember to keep stopping the boats.

Not full for Brits though.
List of approved immigrants:
-UK
-Ireland
-any non wog/slav country in europe
-White South Africans
-non faggy Americans

List of people we are too full to take:
-Anyone black
-India
-Any non Coptic Christian Arabs
-anyone else who is not on the allowed list

The reason why Coptic Christian Arabs are ok is because they are really open and vocal about how terrible Muslims are and give lefties a short circle because they cant call them white racists.

Americans are descended from puritan weirdos who wanted to ban Christmas

Aussies are descended from convicts

Canadians are descended from retarded Scots after 4 million attempts are colonization.

HAPPY FAMILY LADS

Americans literally fucked 10,00 of your women when they stayed in Melbourne while your soldiers were fighting in Africa.

Fucking cuck.

10,000*

Thats nothing compared to what pakis are doing to your daughters today

Seems like you accept a shit ton of chinks too, same goes for canada.

Thanks based shitposter.
I don't want to quit on England just yet, I love it, from a roast on a Sunday to its gentle hills and forests, but it's days are drawing to a close and especially amongst younger generations who see themselves as more 'european' than Anglo. It would be the deepest shame if Great Britain forgets it's shared history with your beautiful country.
Quick question, do you view Europe and more specifically the UK as your homeland being I assume a Anglo?

Yea i dont see any difference between anglos in any country.

But i do feel more connected to Europeans as an identity the less white my country becomes.

OH FUCK.
Pic related, u the dog Aussie friend.

I feel you bro. It's almost as if the attempt to diversify nations through the free movement of people's and promote multiculturalism has had an adverse effect and people's are now more than ever identifying by race. Just look at blacks with Blm in the USA and in the UK (wut our police don't carry guns to shoot darkies). I just don't want to loose England. Why can't we designate diffrent continents for different races and then let the USA be a multicultural continent or some shit. Why is Europe being blown up and flooded I really makes me sad. I hope you get to come to England m8 just before it gets irreversibly ruined just so you can see your ancestors homeland. God speed Anglo bro.

Americans thought they won the revolution and earned their freedom but what really happened is the banks just came over a couple decades later and took over anyway.

>Breaks off from the greatest empire in history for liberty and freedom

At the time they left, Britain was not a great empire. In fact, the world's largest empire in 1776 was Spain and the strongest military power was France. Combined, France and Spain had navies that were 1.5 times larger than that of Britain. The British Army, meanwhile, was approximately 1/8 the size of the French.

British dominance didn't begin until the Napoleonic period about 30 years after American independence.

british settlers? you are literally descendants of english trash, the criminals unfit for society in england so they sailed them away to an isolated island and dropped them off. you didnt exactly have a choice in the matter

>Americans calling other settlers trash
lel your country is known for its spergy settlers.