Why is this dude such a faggot?

why is this dude such a faggot?

in comics for like 40 years and the only good pages with him are ripping out Annihulus and calling out Stark in a what if?

Is it just because his name is Dick that his fans are the biggest fags?

Is the Sphinx really a compelling story, what else does this loser have

B-but the New Warriors!!!!

Speedball and Night Thrasher were good
Dick had like no personality in it

I was joking, New Warriors was shit.

you sure did bring the mad, good job 5/5

>calling out Stark in a what if?

You know that actually happened, right? He came back to Earth in 616.

>You know that actually happened, right?
for real it really happened it real life for real
really

No one ever posts his awesome or amusing pages

they would need to exist

The whole point was they took this kinda lame teen hero and had him grow into a galactic badass.

one good story in four decades
wowwwww

lots of good stories.
Turns out that sort of judgement is subjective.

>gets called out on misinformation
>turns into a blubbering idiot

You sure showed him, OP.

one good story in four decades
prove me wrong?

Why does the length of time they've been around matter?

Come on man. Nobody really likes any of his solos besides v4. Well, not nobody, but they're pretty band.

Unless it's Carol. Fuck her.

Truth desu.
>Is it just because his name is Dick that his fans are the biggest fags?
It's because a minority took over. Now we're all obligated to like him retroactively.

I sometime forget the new Nova is half hispanic cause it absolutely never comes up.
I think they just wanted to make a hot slightly brown mom.

I mean, I enjoyed the Annihilation saga and all but it's kinda true. People wank him because of Annihilation and MvC3 but he's barely a Cosmic hero in the grand scheme of things. Silver Surfer, Mar and Genis, Quasar, Warlock and Infinity Watch, are all far more important. Hell, even Star-Lord edges him out for leading the Guardians and actually being a space hero from conception even if he wasn't canon for a long time.

Looking forward to his return though. I hope they do something cool with him.

did he even go to space in his first thirty years besides that one arc with the Fantastic Four?

I don't really know much about the character. What's some recommended reading for him?

It's been awhile but I don't think so. Maybe briefly in an issue or two of Nova v3? I honestly can't remember.

This is top b8 I'm really impressed

Would be nice if Marvel would just let the damn Nova Corps stick around for a while without killing them all each and every event.

if he's wrong then try presenting an actual argument

I will add

>the destruction of xandar
>the formation of the annihilators
>the end of thanos imperative

to op's list however

Thanos Imperative basically only
OP is right

Scratch that, it was v2 I was thinking of.

>I didn't read comics until 2013

>I didn't read comics until 2006

Alright. Thanks.

>t.buttblasted Samfag

What I'm saying is this board loved Nova because of Annihilation, they didn't just suddenly jump on a bandwagon when Sam was created.

I'm sure a lot of people like you from Sup Forums and Sup Forums did, or jumped on because Marvel vs Capcom.

But there was a huge, vocal fanbase for the post-Annihilation comics here. Whether they liked Nova before that is completely irrelevant. In fact, whether ANYONE liked Nova before that is irrelevant. The entire GotG concept was basically taking these old sci-fi characters that nobody gave a shit about and updating them. You think anyone gave a shit about Star Lord? No. But now he's a fan favorite, because he was well written in something people liked. I know, strange, isn't it?

Don't listen to that cunt.

Read New Warriors, then Annihilation, then the Nova ongoing.

It's true he didn't have much worth reading before Annihilation, but it doesn't matter.

They should both exist, in like a corps or something

I've been here since Conquest you dolt. And I've been calling him for what he is since then too, a boring character. It's even in his job description for crying out loud.

And just because you weren't born when all those scary old comics came out doesn't mean nobody was reading them.

OP you could at least try to switch up your writing style if you're trying to pretend to be someone else

New Warriors is only fantastic because Speedball is the best 90s character

A Nova corps? That's the most ridiculous idea I've ever heard, don't quit your day job.

No you're wrong because you claimed something wrong, then acted like an idiot to double down. It wasnt a What if. Stop being retarded.

Who am I pretending to be? I'm not Loeb, Alonso or Quesada
I swear

It comes up like twice, when she yells at Sam in Spanish (and Sam doesn't understand her because he's a gringo first and foremost) then when they have that dia de los muertos altar for the fallen Novas.

Wait was Sup Forums around during conquest? The years are running together

That'd be too crazy

Yea. Hell, there was a time when Thanos Imperative got stickies.

Sup Forums was like one year old when Conquest came out and it was an extremely slow board.

IIRC Conquest was storytimed when it came out.

Yeah, I remember now, Jeez it's been a long time. I've had kids since this board was created. Life man.
(Side note, I've always been exclusively marvel, so buying mostly DC rebirth now would have shocked past me)

Don't give a shit OP, Rich is back, stay mad fag.

V1, 2, 4 and Annihilation

No he isn't don't tease.

It's clear he didn’t even read the comics, stop feeding the shitty troll.

I just want Dickfags to admit having them both around makes sense and Nova wasn't very good in the first place so why not have two of them in they have a good creative team or good stories
fuck if they potentially have good stories they should both be around
killing one off for another is stupid
I like Dick but Sam think Sam has a few pretty fun stories already
people who think his stories suck then ok, sometimes it takes time just like their precious Richard with they pretend to like

Fuck the corps, Nova duo is good.

Nah, when there's only one then Rich can go all out and be OP as fuck.

Nova V1 was pretty decent though.
But I wouldn't mind having both around and have a mentor-student type relationship. Build the corps back up.
Just distinguish them by calling Rich Nova Prime.

Never going to happen.

There are Dickfags that like Sam and the ones who don't will still be there and will eitheir change their minds when the new Rich/Sam Nova title comes out or cry about it.

But guess what? There are also Samfags that are crying about Rich coming back even after it was confirmed that Sam was going to stay in the Nova title.

Besides the people who lobe both characters will get to enjoy the new series and the haters will stay butt mad and it's up to you to decide were you want to be.

But getting mad about others being mad is the stupidest thing.

Do you people realize this is a bait thread, right?

>every opinion I disagree with is bait

You guys are insufferable.

In the end it was just a butt blasted Samfag.

Sure thing, bro.

Nice bait btw.

>Hardcore Dickfags
>Richard Rider is superior, fuck NINO, Richard was a galactic hero, #bringbackrichardrider

>Hardcore Samfag
>Rider stans are racist! Richard is whitebread boring, Sam is Latino and people identify with him in ways they can't with Richard, he is also brown but colorists make him white.

I love both characters but the stans are the worst.

I'm not OP, faggot.

>calling out Stark in a what if?
Wasn't in a What If....

He calls out the Avengers in the Annihilation What-If but he calls out Stark twice in his own comic.

Both times because they were too busy with the Civil War to even pay attention to the warning signs he sent about the Annihilation wave coming

>Dick Riders

lmao

These fanarts are making me ship them. Besides , it's just cute.

Sam's miring hard.

>Dick

I wish people here wouldn't do that. I know "hurrhurr dick rider" and all, but it's like calling Dick Grayson "Rick" or Johnny Blaze "Jack" or Bobby Drake "Rob."

That doesn't make sense. You only lose your tongue when you don't hear it every day. When it's no longer used.

I only say it because it's shorter, funnier, and now because it upsets you.

Wait till Nova #1 comes out there's going to be people shipping it, heck there were people shipping Sam with Kaine from New Warriors alone.

Don't blame him, it's canon that Rich has a nice ass.

Goddammit Sup Forums. I don't ship.

Stay mad, Jeph.
Nobody liked Sam in the entire 4 years Marvel gave him
Be glad they let him get this instead of doing the right thing and canning his ass in a year.

It's funny and at least in this board it's usually said endearingly or as a joke.

Taking it seriously or thinking Rich really has ever gone by Dick it's stupid though since the Dick nickname wasn't used for Richards anymore when Rich was created.

>shorter

He's called Rich.

And it's not like I'm tearing my hair out over it. Do what you want to do, man. It's just not correct is all.

Because we all know Sam won't be around much longer when Richard is back.
Why bother being delusional like that? Plus, Sam is poisonous for sales. Even ANAD Avengers does pretty badly for an Avengers book.
I want Sam as far away as possible from Richard. Rich will do much better without him.

>one good story

don't you mean 4 good events, 1 great miniseries an a pretty good ongoin before dying?

>4 good events
Which ones?

Annihilation saga, Annihilation Conquest, War of Kings and Thanos Imperative

I think he's referring to Annihilation, Conquest, WoK and RoK.
I didn't care much for WoK and thought RoK was just bad, but they're a lot better than the events Sam was in. I can think of 6 off the top of my head.

Rich is a bit of a slut tho and Sam is too pure.

God I miss 2007-2011 Sup Forums. How things have changed.

>There are also Samfags that are crying about Rich coming back
I have yet to see any that aren't obvious falseflags from one of the handful of extremely overzealous richfags.

Most of Sam's fans are also fans of Rich or have just never read his books. On the other hand, there's some Richfags that are just fucking crazy with hatred over the mere existence of Sam.

The worst we had back then were the fetish threads and that wasn't so bad.

I still remember Thanos Imperative being storytimed for the first time as the issues came out, good times.

oh right Realm and war of kings are separated, my memory fused them together, and i understand your opinion about them, Vulcan was specially a pretty boring and disappointing villain after Annihilus and Ultron did so well in the previous events.

Four long years will build up like that.
I don't get why Marvel said they couldn't coexist for so long and now that they're finally accepting that Richard is the preferred Nova, they think "now they can work together".
Fuck that. Kick Sam to the curb.

I thought we were supposed to be rooting for Vulcan for most of it.
As boring as he was, the Inhumans were way worse.

really? i remember enjoying Maximus a lot in that story and Crystal actually trying to salvage her marriage with Ronan who was legit trying his best to a good husband was pretty endearing.

I can't think of Rich doing anything noteworthy in Conquest or War of Kings. It's been a while since I read them all, but it feels a bit overhyped.
And for as cool as the finale is with Thanos Imperative, Rich doesn't do a whole lot during it does he? Just fights some cancerfodder, steals the Nova Force from everyone and punches Thanos with Pete. Don't get me wrong, the ending is awesome, I just wish they did more with it.
>but they're a lot better than the events Sam was in
Why are you making it a contest?
And yeah, Events have been shit for years. Shouldn't be surprising that Rich was being written in a time when there better writers.

Maximus and Crystal are the only two members of the Royal Family who're worth a damn.

Go to tumblr and cbr then they are there and they aren't falseflags.

Heck there are even people in tumblr complaining about both Rich and Sam stans going at each other.