Superman's favorite movie is "To Kill A Mockingbird" and his favorite album is Metallica's "Justice For All"

Superman's favorite movie is "To Kill A Mockingbird" and his favorite album is Metallica's "Justice For All".

What are other superheroes' and supervillains' entertainment interests? Favorite movies, books, TV shows and such? It's always interesting what they come up with.

Last but not least... Does Batman still like "Zorro" or does he get too triggered?

never expected supes to have pleb tier taste

>Does Batman still like "Zorro" or does he get too triggered?

Weather Wizard fucking loves Mark Twain and is a /lit/fag in general.

bruce pls

I remember this guy mentioned his favorite book at some point, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, pleb.

Not sure if it counts but The Shade was besties with Dickens

>BTFO this hard
>no way to recover from a burn this bad
>burnt so bad superman can use his radiation to power up

Superman is too busy being productive then to give a fuck about pleasing virgins on the internet

Bruce does still like the movie Zorro

still shit taste

Do you think Bruce went "NOT MUH" when they did that Antonio Banderas movie where Don Diego was an old man and died?

Hal likes fantasy and westerns

Captain Marvel is a sci-fi nerd.

>supes face in the last panel
he knows what he's doing

In all honesty, Superman strikes me as the kind of guy who would give a fuck about pleasing virgins on the Internet; if only because he's the kind of guy who pleases everyone. And he might do it in hopes that they would be more productive. But I think he'd consume popular things just so that he has something to talk about with the highest number of people possible, whether they like it or not.

Or he'd just enjoy really lighthearted, uplifting stuff.

why do so many people insist on writing Bruce like an edgelord when he can still have these moments and is surrounded by people who love him?

because they are plebs who think "he's as crazy as his villains!" is compelling

Jason is probably peeking outside the window and silently weeping.

i demand to know what this is

It's from an episode of Teen Titans Go

A scene from Teen Titans Go.

Superman isn't a yes man and being raised as a farmer in the mid west probably has no motivation to seek conversation about his own hobby

Kek.

Yes he was, also Batman branding people in bvs was a Zorro tribute

I'm shocked that there's an entire wikipedia for bathtub scenes but I appreciate that it exists.

I don't get it.

This one was funny.

Ok, I've googled it and found nothing. What are these two pages from?

kek, i thought the same thing too

>can't say with the ladies present

Barry Allen's favorite song is Poker Face

I like to think that Ghost or one of the other tech-inclined villains hacks Avengers-owned consoles in their spare time just for funsies.

Marvel Adventures Avengers

Thanks a bunch.

He likes Earth Wind and Fire

We already know Doom trolls the Hulk online, it's entirely plausible.

would starting at the beginning be alright?

I'm the original user who asked. I'm looking which issue has the scene. If you like, I can report which one once I found it.

It's a plotless all ages comic that fucks around for fun. You can start at any comic.

This is the same comic that has the infamous "Using the Ultimate Nullifier against Galactus" page.

They proceed to play baseball with Big G.

thanks guys. So literally just any comic series is fun, there's no bad eggs?
Also if I remember, this is the comic line that made Darwyne Cooke throw a glass at someone's face, right?

Sick of seeing people misinterpret these pages. It's supposed to be heartwarming.

Superman knows Zorro is something precious to Batman.

I know copy/pasting panels is supposed to be bad, but the idea that they're standing there for five minutes playing Six Degree of Kevin Bacon while maintaining 90s scowls is too funny.

Marvel Adventures was too good for us. Shame it had such a shitty history behind it and is one of the main reasons why Cooke never worked on Marvel ever again.

Star-Lord loves the Aquabats.

I'm skimming over it. At the point in which Hawkeyes appears and he's already throwing his cheese everywhere. This is dumb, cartoonish fun. ALso saw some pages with that Calvin and Hobbes expy comic with Franklin Richards in issue #10 that made me curious about that other thing.

I may end reading the whole run. Thanks for posting those pages before.

LOL

No one thinks about Stephanie.

yes, and Superman using the spear on Doomsday but dying from his sword hand was an Excalibur tribute. We know Zack, YOU'RE SOOOO INTELLECTUAL.

Well, I've not found the exact issue in the end. I'm sorry. I guess either I lack some issues or I skipped the right one without realising.

i would've been mad as fuck
should've sued my dude

kek what book was this?

its ok bro, thanks anyway

NO, CHARIZARD IS THE SECOND EVOLUTION. CHARMANDER ISN'T AN EVOLUTION, IT'S THE BASE, YOU STUPID BITCH.

I love this page so much.

You mean meme-lord, or early Star Lord maybe.

It's a joke that Hawkeye is terrible at video games.

Neat

Bullseye likes Billie Holliday.

batman likes sailor moon

Oh fucking hell thats hilarious im still laughing.
What issue was this.

Ah god damit now i have the hiccups

And Apocalypse Now.

What about earth wind fire and air

>i cant say with ladies present

This i have to see

I didn't know Platinum makes fishing games.

Superboy likes Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

And he seems awful familiar with Magic:The Gathering terminology.

>You mean meme-lord
Yeah, that's why the Aquabats are involved.

Except the card name isn't howl from behind
Also even for the time, Princess Lucrezia was a shit card.
He is just a dirty casual.

Reed would like mean girls.

Superman is a normie

Its not thay far fetched a fishing game is basicly a series of qte and rapid button presses