youtube.com/watch?v=cGK24tx2o6w
youtube.com/watch?v=xpBwJyCtnlE
emily-youcis.newgrounds.com/
youtu.be/XZPq0Vj9C3A?t=21m26s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Punchable face
>Annoying attitude
>MAGA hat.
Does it matter that shes a chick? Like holy fuck, think with your head for once instead of thinking with your dick.

All women love Trump.

she's great

oh shit! I knew I knew this girl, she's been on the troma promo videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=cGK24tx2o6w

She was in some vid making fun of commies at the DNC in Philadelphia. Pretty sure it was an Infowars vid.

yeah I've seen that one, it's just crazy that she's also a newgrounds animator.

>Gaping Mcanus

Here's more of her: youtube.com/watch?v=xpBwJyCtnlE

I saw her on the SMUT CAVE internet show years ago advertising her flash movies on ng.

She has so many layers of sarcasm it's hard to tell if she's pretending to be retarded cuz she things its funny or if she actually has lapses of retardation. Either way she is ok for a chick

>We got the best women

Holy shit.
This right here? This is autism. Not Sup Forums "lel autistic XDD" autism, no. This is legitimate, medical grade autism. This is what mothers everywhere fear when they find out they're pregnant. This is what gets put up for adoption because parents "aren't ready for this type of responsibility". This is what Midwest American idiots think comes as a result of vaccination. This is what kills families. This is what kids think of when they hear "slow". This is fucking autism. You are so fucking reported. I can't believe you bring this shit in here again and again and again. You listen here you underaged shitdicked little cumguzzler: THIS. ISN'T. FUNNY. It's not cute or charming or something that gives people a smile, it's a waste of time, a waste of space, and an eyesore. You make me worry, really really worry about the state of my generation where the hell is our world gonna go if it's run by shit-stained cuntminds like you that have NO originality and NO creative drive AT ALL. You contribute nothing at all to this board, nothing at all to your fellow peers. You are worse than a dumbass my asinine little friend, you are a black hole of faggotry and stupidity. You suck in the people around you and corrupt them with your cancerous posts. Your very existence is robbing this world of all things good. Leave this place, sell your computer, give the money to someone with brains who can wisely use it. These threads are pure cancer, happening fags. Nothing will happen

>she doesn't have a boyfriend

So there's a chance.

damn i want a trump crazy chick

her voice is hot as fuck

She animated on ng? Haven't been there in forever. Link?

Why are Argentina and Greece full of submissive, white knight cuckolds? Your pasta is fucking gay, you fucking shit skinned mutant faggot. Die, NOW. Fucking throw yourself in front of a truck and let it flatten your fucking peanut head. Fucking die.

emily-youcis.newgrounds.com/

I hate the Alt-Right so much.

Wow, girls found out they can get attention just by pretending to support Trump.

What a great time to be a female seeking attention.

She browses Sup Forums everyday. Go to 21:26

youtu.be/XZPq0Vj9C3A?t=21m26s

Gapin McAnus