What if your country had purge night?

Would you vote in favor for a night where murder rape and looting was legal for 24 hours in your country? And how would it impact politics?

And how would you rate this girls looks on a scale of 0 to 10?

Bump

Absolutely, I would set my whole neighborhood on fire.

Canadian/10

But purge doesn't allow fire and explosives >gay I know

yes, and would happily participate
7/10

>Would you vote in favor for a night where murder rape and looting was legal

It is already legal in France as long as you're a shitskin.

If The Purge was real, it would be an annual race war, with liberals also being attacked. It wouldn't just be random violence like it is in the movie.

The problem with that is you kill your workers. The upper classes have more weaponry and defense. The poor would try to rob the rich. Then after your worker base would be fucked.

Yea you get rid of the poor and homeless. But your workers gone and you have a boat load of damage. No one would police any rules during the purge so if someone steals explosives and start blow the hell out of bridges or downtown. The economy would be fucked. Only way to replace the workers is bring in migrants.

Are you guys serious? Then what asin chick would you vote as 8 or 9?

So... a normal night in brazil?

or

hngg

There would be A LOT less niggers and mexicans I can tell you that much for sure.

Also

>gook
>weave
>plastic surgery
>gook teeth and breath

2/10 borderline subhuman, naturally pretty gooks are the only passable gooks.

They look pretty

1. Yes.
2. Gun control would be BTFO forever. Also much fewer niggers.
3. 7/10 as is. 9.5/10 if her mouth were closed.

Considering more than 70% are in poverty status here, us middle class folks are gonna be dead before morning. The rich might survive but the poor will conquer the land. Fuck.

I tend to prefer plastic asians. Can't really get into natural asians. Your pic is fine if you're worried about that.

holy shit I detect some 10/10 boobs there

I would probably drive to my grandparents in the countryside like a week before. Grandpa has a rifle and it's remote, so I think we'd be fine.

this

bump