Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2POembdArVo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GREATEST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY

it must be nice to take office during a recession. people give you all the credit for the natural rebound

correct

Yeah it's really fun inheriting the worst Republican Recession since The Great Republican Depression.

youtube.com/watch?v=2POembdArVo

Yeah it's also totally weird how it always seems that recessions hit when a republican is in office and then recover when a democrat takes over. What a weird coincidence.

>the spectacle of trump made us realize "oh shit an actual competent president is about to leave office"

suuure

A FUCKING LEAF

>chart goes back one (1) year
>conservashit pretends it goes back to 2008

Nope

I wonder how much reuters had to over sample democrats to get this result.

sage

You can't trust Republicans with money, the economy, national security or anything else.

All they will do is fuck everything up and blame Democrats. That's literally all they do.

Republicans shit on the Obama economy for 7 years. Then suddenly try to take credit for it. I don't even think right wing retards will fall for this level of autism.

Republicans have deemed it the Obama economy. They don't get to take credit for it now. That's just pure right wing retard assburgers.

Why do they so desperately want to prevent Trump to become POTUS?

If you continue to post images from Fred, the Obama Leaf will show up.

Please stop.

Reuters has him at only +5 you paranoid right wing retard. That's below the RCP avg.

wew lad i'm already here

They've been caught over sampling by 18% liberal cuck. The day of the rope is less than 90 days away faggot. Better get your Canadian passport post haste if you don't want to meet the gallows.

meant for

Well it aint just them wasting it it's that they hoard it like mother fuckers give each other breaks and shit so what do they do with it despite saying it'll "trickle down" ? They keep it for themselves and never do the trickling down part.

If you right wing retards can't even reply properly, you shouldn't be allowed to have guns.

The day of the rope is indeed coming. For conservatives. We won't kill you. We will make you read books.

Thanks GOP Congress

Because the house and senate shift over to the opposite party. Happened with Clinton, happened with Obama. At the end of the day the president doesn't do shit for the economy besides sign off the bills from congress. You see this repeated time and time again at the state and local level. Fiscal conservatism is what unfucks the damage done by liberal policies.

The real change a president makes is with foreign policy. Obama's foreign policy is a god damn mess and the rest of the world sees a fucking weakling.

That's because rich people don't put their money into the economy, they make hedge funds and make investments which only puts money into the people who are already rich.

Yeah which makes the whole big thing of theirs "trickle down economics" a big failure

Let's be real though. Everything is fucked. The only people making money and advancing their worth are the corporate and trading class. Everyone else gets fucked. The Obama economy is great if you're willing to fuck over your own country and fully embrace globalism.

I always hear this meme that the world thinks of Obama as weak yet he's one of the most respected world leaders of all time? Your anecdotal evidence of what it means to a be a mans man sort of president is fucking retarded.

You know how you immediately become less testy and off-put the moment your tiresome bore of a houseguest, who had earlier spilled a full goblet of red wine on the carpet, finally stands up and says, "Well, I guess it's time to get home?"

This.

everyone loves their congressmen and hate everyone elses. not republicans fault

>he's one of the most respected world leaders of all time?
AHAHAHAHA

Chinese get more aggressive in the south China Sea, Iranians detain our soldiers in the ocean, and the Russians go full cyber-warfare without a care in the world. You're a fucking idiot if you think Obama is well respected among the world. Especially with the people who matter. Obama is a doormat, and everyone knows it because the rest of the world takes advantage of the US constantly, and he does jack fucking shit about it.

Still believes polls are honest.

Obama stays out of the press and the press does not cover him.

Trump needs to hammer this gay nigger from outer space on the economy and refugees/illegal aliens.

Nice anecdotal opinion.

>muh anecdote
While Mexico disregards our laws (partly because Obama won't ENFORCE them) and lets thousands of fucking Mexican criminals cross our border, and worse they let even more massive amounts of south american criminals cross through mexico over to the US. Our neighbor doesn't respect us, the Russians don't respect us (Putin was on good terms with the disaster that was Bush at the very least), the Chinese fuck with us and their neighbors in the ocean, Israel leeches cash from us while not giving us shit except more enemies, our NATO allies hand the economic burden of defense off to us, the list goes on...

That's not fucking respect, even from our allies. You're a goddamn moron if you think this is anecdotal or an opinion. Educate yourself. They may be on "good terms" but Obama is a doormat that everyone steps on while he lowers us down to the level of the rest of the world.

Don't forget that CTR got funding on April.

It's the congress' fault when someone says anything bad about Obongo and it's always Obanana when it's anything good.
>only whan it fits my narrative
kys

God bless you leaf. I don't have the patience to deal with these brain dead sub-humans.

>Thanks GOP Congress
>everyone loves their congressmen and hate everyone elses. not republicans fault

Yes. It's always been the case Congress as a whole gets extremely low approval ratings but when asked about your own Congress Rep/Senator "Oh yes fantastic job!"

You do realize bill helped collapse the market right?

He wanted EVERYONE to be able to afford a house. Banks were handing out bad loans left and right.

Bush walked into a time bomb, but QE didn't help, nor did a bailout.

Then Obama pushed QE even further. Trump will walk into a bigger time bomb.

Just wait until the fed raises rates. The stock market will correct by about 10%.

Trump will try to audit the fed, they raise rates, and he won't QE. This returns the market to what it should be, which is much lower.

Don't act like this isn't all planned by people much smarter than us.

I hate mine and I'm in North Carolina.

Lucky for the Marxist in chief normies have literally no idea what's happening in the world

Well, if they optimized the tax code like all conservatives worth a damn (gowdy, paul, etc) you would actually see the effects of "trickle down" instead of large scale legal tax evasion.

You already forgot about the Panama papers?

I was gonna refute other anons point but you did decent.

I would add, when china hosted the world economic summit, he was relegated to the kiddie table and threw a hiss fit, met with yellen shortly after.

His policies are largely reactionary. It almost seems like he's biding his time.

Yeah that tax evasion shit is awful as well I can agree with that.

Leafshill BTFO again

this is literally assblasted democrats rallying behind obama because they don't like hillary or trump. they would vote for him a third time if they could.