How did George get so much ass?

How did George get so much ass?

Just bee yourself

He's charming.

he was a professional bullshitter, and women aren't smart.

((()))

Girls love marine biologists.

Looks matter a lot less then people think

This, but it's mostly a thing of the past.

I think women in NYC had like 8-10 new sexual partners per year or something like that. George truly lived in a great time.

>My name is George, I'm unemployed and I live with my parents

W-would this work irl?

You'd probably get a laugh and make an impression

Other than him obviously being a fictional character who can do anything, he's a charming and intelligent guy. I'm sure a guy like George could get women in real life. Probably not super models, but the good looking single women in their late 30s and early 40s. He's not particularly ugly either, even though he's a fat balding manlet. He's "interesting ugly", like people with large noses and thick prescription glasses.

George is also very loud and outgoing, I think his market value would be lower if he was shy and quiet.

If you had confidence and delivered it well, yeah. You follow it up by asking questions about her life and showing you can listen.

That's not George. That's the world famous importer - exporter Art Van Delay.

Actually, he did the opposite of that.

Worked for me years ago, but I was in grad school and attractive.

Always wondered why they didn't explain why George stopped doing "the opposite" after that episode.

Because then George wouldn't have any problems for the rest of the series and all his plotlines and jokes would fall flat. Also it was probably difficult to keep up with.

It was a different time. Now your ability to get ass, and in general your overall status in society, is largely determined by your popularity on social media.

it was a season finale

1 in 100 times it would, yeah.

I thought Vandelay Industries produced latex?

He's a fictional character.

Is this true? I don't have any social media

George is too petty to keep that up for too long. Someone would eventually do something small and set him off like shorting him a dollar

Sort of. To get the best chances of success you need to use tinder or something like that. But a guy like George would be dead in the water on tinder.

quality post

Didn't they reverse his and Elaine's fortunes for a while? Or was that during the hairpiece period?

Because george likes being miserable