24 Hours Remain

Get HYPED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=83T8XFYeIks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degrees_of_glory#Terrestrial_kingdom
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If I live, I'll love every minute of the happening, if I die, my Lord Jesus is waiting for me I'm Heaven..
>Bring it

thank you for accepting my correctment

>Lord Jesus is waiting for me I'm Heaven..

>Lord Jesus

I thought god was in charge? Are you catholic?

Are you religous? I'm agnostic because I have no reason to believe in God but I'm a traditionalist who thinks religious values should be taught to children and that Russia's orthodox culture is god-tier. Will I go to Heaven?

No.

Please don't be satire

Yes

Tfw you're comfy in Europe.

SOON THE ARYANDIED WILL BE INITIATED AND A NEW DARK ENLIGHTENMENT WILL BATH THE WORLD IN THE ARCANE FIRE OF THE ANGLO.

>Source faget

Nope

Jesus is the Messiah, not Lord
"Jesus is God" is the shittiest forced meme ever

Holy shit.
This right here? This is autism. Not Sup Forums "lel autistic XDD" autism, no. This is legitimate, medical grade autism. This is what mothers everywhere fear when they find out they're pregnant. This is what gets put up for adoption because parents "aren't ready for this type of responsibility". This is what Midwest American idiots think comes as a result of vaccination. This is what kills families. This is what kids think of when they hear "slow". This is fucking autism. You are so fucking reported. I can't believe you bring this shit in here again and again and again. You listen here you underaged shitdicked little cumguzzler: THIS. ISN'T. FUNNY. It's not cute or charming or something that gives people a smile, it's a waste of time, a waste of space, and an eyesore. You make me worry, really really worry about the state of my generation where the hell is our world gonna go if it's run by shit-stained cuntminds like you that have NO originality and NO creative drive AT ALL. You contribute nothing at all to this board, nothing at all to your fellow peers. You are worse than a dumbass my asinine little friend, you are a black hole of faggotry and stupidity. You suck in the people around you and corrupt them with your cancerous posts. Your very existence is robbing this world of all things good. Leave this place, sell your computer, give the money to someone with brains who can wisely use it. These threads are pure cancer, happening fags. Nothing will happen

In the end, it's God's will if you go to Heaven or not. Not for me to judge, only The Lord's judgement matters. I hope one day you'll find God, and join the true Christian church (orthodox)

I'm not ready.

Enjoy wasting your life pretending that your god is "right" and everyone else's is wrong.

Nuclear world war please Kek

Im tired of this yellowstone meme

SEE
YOUUUUUUU

IN...AUGUST

Isn't it already the 14th for some people? Or does the prediction go based off of EST or another specific time?

That's where faith comes in, and it's clear you don't have any. God bless you

Dammit. Stop watching

17:00 British time

t. non-Christian who's never cracked a Bible

dude i honestly really wish

but my me wishing that means i'll get what i want

and that wont happen

There's material for a real happening, not end of the world but something

If singles nothing happens.

This meme comes from Paul the apostle
Who was butthurt with those who followed Christ
And then one day he wakes up and decides he knows everything about God and Jesus
Explain why Jesus would go up the mountain and pray to himself if he is God? Thats retarded

AUGUST 14ND
U
G
U
S
T
N
D

Not to spoil the hype but where is this hype coming from? What evidence is there of a happening?

Autism is what we're best at

only digits can confirm a happening tph

Nothing will happen. These singles confirm.

You realize, the worst part isn't he eruption, right?

This will cripple the U.S. economically. We will be prime target for war from China, Russia, and every other 3rd world country that we've been shitting on for a hundred years.

I'll miss my freedom.

Georgia Guidestones shitposting.

They got the first date for 8/6/2014 wrong, so now they're backpedaling and saying "Dude! It totally meant 8/14/2016! Hurr durr durr!1"

So they only good thing about this is that we can finally sweep the Guidestone bullshit under the rug after tomorrow.

Yeah nigga Imma need some google map links up in this bitch.

why exactly do you retards think yellowstone is gonna blow tomorrow?

Because of my numbers.

Why do you believe in god?

Kek bless us with these dubs. Happening confirm

Google the coordinates nigga lmao I ain't got time for that, it's next to some school for retards in the forest

Or you can short a dow jones fund and make a new nation that recognizes the will and reign of kek, thus ending all sufferrign as we know it and building in America's place a new nation with trump as its leader!

>It's another "Let's worship confirmation bias" episode

nothing will happen

>Autist calling others autistic

It's zika.. it's already happening. depopulation will be abrupt. Enjoy the civilization while it lasts.

Finally a real happening!

Jesus is GOD.

I want this to happen.

I really do.

But I've learned to never trust pol when it comes to exact dates.

I think purgatory maybe?
Im not sure. You might have to repent to go to purgatory.

I believe in a God because it's obvious that there is a creator of some sort, and I believe in the Christian God because Islam is painfully false, Judaism is old because Jesus fulfilled 365 prophecies that the messiah needed to fulfill to actually be the messiah, and I am firsthand witness to miracles.

Montana user reporting in

so, bring me up to speed.

what's going on? why should i care? and is this another 2012 end of days scenario? because its 2016 and im still here, and it sounds like another crock of shit that some tinfoil hat wearing /x/ poster would come up with.

>roach poster biggest nemesis

Will Europe ded?

There's no biblical proof for Purgatory, it's either Heaven or Hell

Reminder if anything does actually happen you're going to get the full cavity search treatment afterwards for bragging about your foreknowledge.

bunch of /x/ posters think the georgia guidestones predict a happening tomorrow, same /x/ posters think it will be the yellowstone eruption

impossible to predict really, no reason it would happen tomorrow especially without any recent activity in the area. ignore it, theyre as bad as slide threads

This is Shmitah all over again. Nothing will happen, as usual, and happening cunts will either shift the goal posts to something like "l-look at zika or look at the economy" is the real happening, or they'll fuck off until the next /x/ autist comes around with his retarded prophecy. Rinse and repeat.

What is gonna 'happen' this time?

Heaven isn't real. You're stuck here with the rest of us. No amount of delusion will save you

Turk says WW3 starts the 14th

oh, so it IS a bunch of shit from /x/ leaking over out if their containment board.

i swear those bunch of jenkem huffing faggot's come up with the dumbest things.

Volcanoes don't just spontaneously erupt, especially one as big as Yellowstone. We'd have at least a weeks warning.

Wow you really convinced me! My faith is completely shattered! How will I ever recover

youtube.com/watch?v=83T8XFYeIks

That cube.

>14 8 20 16
14th August 2016

>MM
Master Mason

>JAM
Judicie Anno Mundi (In the judgment of the world)

>If I live, I'll love every minute of the happening
"I literally want to watch the world burn!"
>if I die, my Lord Jesus is waiting for me I'm Heaven.
"I'm a good person, so i'll go to heaven."

I highly doubt you're in for anything but more fiery brimstone.

>biblical
>proof

sorry, this post trumps that post

6666 quads > dubs

I cannot be stopped.
I cannot be controlled.
Understand this as every ARYAN is exsanguinated at the hands of my BLOOD REFINERIES.

The Happening that is due tomorrow will wipe out a large portion of ARYANS in AMERICA.

This will bring the ARYANDIED into reality.

HUZZAH!

I'm comin' jaysus!
oh lawdy, gawd in hebben!

Dubs if OP is right.

Yes, proof from the Bible for a concept based on the religion from yknow, the Bible

You lack faith, it will happen.
says my dubs.

>purgatory
That's was only written into the the teachings of Catholic Church. There's actually no indication of such a place in the Bible. This is you're one chance at a good existence, so don't fuck it up.
>#YOLO

what the fugg

There was a guy who said there rumbling by his house near yellowstone.

>Biblical proof
Threadly reminder that Catholics are heretic idolaters that will burn in hell for all of eternity.

Nice pasta bro

Check'm

A shit load of world leaders are on "vacation"...

BASED ARYANDIED

The fire rises soon Anglo brother

They will claim anything that happens confirms the prediction.
>But we can still hope.

It will be a good day when USA flag is rare on this board

"Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father." - Matthew 24:36

/thread

Maybe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degrees_of_glory#Terrestrial_kingdom

What happens in 24 hours

>54

So close m6

Yellowstone eruption ≠ armageddon

Dumbass

checked literal zeros of destruction

praise kek primordial bringer of darkness

>believing thousands old pages of some incestuous story book
>believing any apocalyptic story

It's my fucking birthday on the 15th I swear to christ if the World ends tomorrow I'm going to be so pissed

Its not fast enough.