Armie Hammer

When will it be his time Sup Forums?
Warner Brothers obviously believe in him but do you?

He was solid in Free Fire.

I liked him in Free Fire and The Social Network, and I'm looking forward to that gay movie coming out this year that he's starring in.

Posting on Sup Forums won't help your career Armie, also change your stupid name, it sounds like an edgy 12 year old's COD username.

nigga I ain't Armie, though for some reason I could see him being the type to shill himself anonymously on the internet.

He's a jew

If he lived in 40s he would be one of the biggest movie star

>also change your stupid name, it sounds like an edgy 12 year old's COD username.

his full name is Armand Hammer

I like him. Didn't really have much to do in Nocturnal Animals, but Free Fire and UNCLE he was great

Hhhmmmm arm and hammer hhhhmmm

I'm surprised he hasn't been in any capeshit yet despite being a 6'5 Chadimus Prime

Well he's been teasing stuff on instagram with Henry Cavill but nothing has been confirmed, most think he's Hal Jordan

I was gonna say he's way too tall for that but John Wayne was 6'4" and Gary Cooper, James Stewart, Cary Grant, and Henry Fonda were all pretty tall as well. Not sure why I was under the impression actors were all manlets then lol.

why are DC clamping down actors to play roles for films that have not even begun preproduction. The Rock is still waiting on a Shazam movie as well

Why not, they can still make movies in the interim and if there'sa conflict here's an extra million to dropout, sorry guys The Rock WON'T be in Big Trouble in Little China: Full Throttle

I'm worried about him being Hal because in the (modern) comics Sinestro is usually his height or taller and it'll just look fucking stupid if Hal is a giant. I want to see him as Apollo.

Most actors are manlets. If you're short you gotta be charismatic.

If he really is going to be a DC Chad, why hasn't it been announced yet? What are they so afraid of to keep it "secret". Are they keeping it hidden so it can be revealed in JUSTice League?

>I'm worried about him being Hal because in the (modern) comics Sinestro is usually his height or taller and it'll just look fucking stupid if Hal is a giant. I want to see him as Apollo.

How can that be an issue to you? Seriously, what the fuck? A fucking character has to be able to generate solid light constructs and you're rambling about "muh height difference"

You make me mad as hell.

Guys.

New Genesis is coming and he would make an awesome ORION.

No other part fits better.

Well I do like Orion when he's murdering up a storm and being a jerk

Orion is a jerk but that seems out of place.

Orion understands valor, bravery and honour. He wouldn't disrespect Forager after such a sacrifice.

He is the dog of war, martial prowess and putting others before yourself are things he admires.

He didn't like the bug people especially, plus following that story Highfather sends him personally to take forager's body back to his people and it's there he realizes the error of his ways.

Remember, this is the guy struggling with the fact that Darkseid is his dad.

Why Batman's always bitch-slapping other heroes, specially heroes that are basically gods and could end his shit?

>Armand

He wouldn't be Batman if he didn't punch above his weight class every other day.

Good post.