What's the appeal of this

what's the appeal of this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UngE0qn3VRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ralph Finnes

The atmosphere.

It's a top notch production that alt-right closet dwellers are too insecure to enjoy.

A real gem of a film. Great sets, costumes, acting and, of course, the wit.

its beautiful to look at and it also has THAT atmosphere of light-hearted adventure novel or tintin comic or whatever it is

Quirky colors on a quirky ambient in a quirky place with quirky characters.
Wes Anderson is a sociopath and he takes all traces of emotions away and turns his characters into puppets.

It's a good film you knuckle dragger

the only part i liked was when adrien brody called ralph fiennes "that fucking faggot"

Imagine if real life human interactions were like the ones in his films. It would be a Black Mirror episode.

Why didn't they just include nazis, why even bother with the fake places and obvious knockoff version of the SS? Everybody knows what it is representing.

actually made me depressed I'll never have a qt sersh gf

Wes Anderson

and Ralph Fiennes

it's nice to look at, but not as good as Anderson's other movies

good writing, acting and directing.

I seriously hope Wes Anderson ventures into pussy videos

>pussy videos

what?

That one scene where they use the little tools

visually pleasing like all his films

Because Zig-Zag is a more wacky name than SS!!! loooool

it's comfy as fuck

Videos of women's genitalia (often colloquially referred to as "pussy.")

It's quirky and wacky and made for the hipster demographic that enjoys Arcade Fire, Arctic Monkeys, MGMT, Mumford & Sons, Editors, and other bland shit groups.

It's an intelligent film unlike all those brainless summer blockbuster action movies, it's a movie for REAL lovers of cinema. Like Amélie Poulin!

did this fool just call Arctic Monkeys "bland"?

Some parts of it dragged on or were annoying but it was alright all in all

he posted bait is what he did, and you took it.

All of it.

I just can't get into Wes Anderson films. My brother likes them, but he's a huge hipster. Cool, whatever, just not for me. I tried to give Royal Tenebaums a try and turned it off halfway through.

breh, the second half is where it gets good

Maybe I'll give it another shot. I guess it is pretty unfair to judge Wes Anderson based on one half of a movie I saw. The other thing that kind of pushed me away from him was this video I saw on Youtube "If Wes Anderson directed X-Men". youtube.com/watch?v=UngE0qn3VRY

I can just see my brother's taste in film.