Bobs Burgers

I never see this show discussed here.
thoughts? do I like it Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pj3LzsmFrRc
youtube.com/watch?v=1-T5eSUm-js
youtube.com/watch?v=Lsnc5FFI5Dw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dont like it at all myself. I like Simpsons, Family Guy, American dad etc but I cant stand this fucking show for some reason.

It's low-key funny, but not ha-ha funny. And the two loud-mouthed children can be annoying sometimes which spoils the cozy. It's the short of show Sup Forums isn't passionate about one way or the other.

Not bad... notjing excellent either

Archer is better

Better than current Family Guy and maybe even current Simpsons

Its a weird case where the later half of the series is better

It has a charm I really enjoy.
but this sums it up really well. Low key funny describes it very well.

love it.

no. its gay

this was my take too. I find the show incredibly /comfy/ for some reason. It's nice slice of life

it's like king of the hill but shittier

I think Bobs is superior to family guy in almost every way. I like old simpsons and american dad though

Really tired of hearing H. Jon Benjamin's voice. Can't get into the show as a result.

It's fine but I liked home movies better

I can't stand how all the voice actors sound as if they're all playing their characters ironically.

A show designed to create twitter reaction gifs

I find it more subtle and less in your face than his archer, I prefer it
It's probably funnier but less /comfy/
yes I cold see that
I don't use twatter anymore, is it a thing there?

>Really tired of hearing H. Jon Benjamin's voice
Pleb

It's the best animated show on TV right now. Cozy AF, comedic characters who play well off of each other, and a lot of heart. The humor is pretty straightforward, not as subtle as golden-age Simpsons but not obnoxious or stupid like recent Family guy.

can't stand it at all. "Cozy" means bullshit. All the characters are obnoxious and unlikable, and what means by "low-key" is absolutely not real humor. Not subtle, not unsubtle, not toilet humor, zero humor at all. Just a bunch of imbeciles being le quirky or obnoxious or ""cute"" because they love each other. It's the sort of thing a >tfw no gf autist or a nostalgic normoid would enjoy. God I hate this show so fucking much

I'm a huge family guy finatic just because it was I've the top and started when I was in middle school (and in my pretentious Christian household the Simpsons was banned) Anyways since I started with family guy it was always hard to get into any other animation that wasn't over the top ridiculous. So I refused to watch bobs burgers for a longtime. Eventually I binged watched it all and it's very good. It has classic sitcom values with subtle humor and some medicore ridiculous plots, plus I think the characters put fourth were very strong and well written early on rather than most shows that take 3 seasons for characters to get into a rythm.

>just my 2 bitcoins

>pretentious Christian household the Simpsons was banned
lol wut? why? i could understand that for a lot of shows, but the simpsons?

Bad 90s religious right winged over the top bullshit. I remember my parents not letting us trick or treat and instead watching movies given out by the church about how satanic halloween is.

>mfw I turned out as a satanist in high school and active athiest now

my mother stopped allowing the simpsons after a treehouse of horror episode that put 666 in the credits. I was finally able to watch it again after my parents divorced

The Simpsons was seen as degenerate FOX network trash when it first aired like Married with Children. Bart was blamed for a "wave" of badly behaved kids sweeping the nation and Homer's depiction as a borderline alcoholic imbecile was also hated. Did you never wonder why they had an entire episode just trolling George Bush?

youtube.com/watch?v=Pj3LzsmFrRc

This video sums it up nicely.

youtube.com/watch?v=1-T5eSUm-js

And just to remember that great episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lsnc5FFI5Dw

it was a meme, my parents did the same for a bit, I think GH Bush came out against it or something

my mom wouldn't allow it because they made jokes about Flanders believing in God

family guy was okay to her though which always confused me because it also had God jokes and they were a lot more graphic