Bravo

Bravo.

Did they just give Dunkirk a low rating earlier?

Dunkirk? More like Dumb Jerk!

Dubs and Nolan will die fighting in World War 4. His spaceship will be shot down by CIA.

One of the most overrated directors at the moment.

Then this brainlet comes in with the first negative Dunkirk RT review

>"Second, and more important, Nolan employs non-linear filmmaking, avoiding the better approach—which would be chronological."
>"Third, there is no humor whatever. Blink and you’ll discover maybe three women in the entire picture, one of them serving white bread and jam to the soldiers and one dishing out the cuppas."
>"Fourth, there is no real story here, just men surviving or not under fire from torpedoes, bombs, and guns from the enemy whose faces we do not see at all"

Imagine being this much of a plot driven contrarian manbaby that you see any of these points as negative.

>manchild

Don't insult manchildren. That faggot is the estrogen embodiement.

>muh wimminz in a war
>muh humour in war

I wish for a world war, so just that people like this can die

Why does Nolan love non-linear plots so much?

Why would I blink during a film

I really would like to know where the fuck would he insert humor and women in Dunkirk. The characters spend most of the movie being shell-shocked or drowning.

Imagine being this upset by a literal who and some aggregate review score because you're too braindead to form an independent opinion. All of this before even having seen the film itself.

Why did the mods just delete the thread about the no emotion review? It's fine for 200 capeshit and GoT threads to exist, but god forbid we discuss anything else

>>muh humour in war

I would point out soldiers generally know how to have a laugh, because if they don't they lose their minds fairly sharpish, but I don't think that's what he was getting at anyway.

Nolan is saving Hollywood

Because you throwing a hissy fit about some random review is pretty pathetic desu

You're right, but it doesn't apply in this case. I saw the movie yesterday; there's quite literally no space for any humor there. The characters are so stressed and exhausted they can barely talk at all.

well done Dunkirk, well done
HOWEVER

Because we don't need more than one thread about the RT score of a single movie.

Gonna laugh if he loves it, not just likes, LOVES.

Hes going to praise it. Just wait. Only then we can call it Kino.

Have a look at the fucking catelog right now and tell me that was the thread that needed to be top of the delete list.

Fuck off with your Sup Forums tier bait threads. Literal cancer.

I'm not gonna complain about duplicate threads being deleted

Is that sentence supposed to make sense in this context?

The entirety of the film is during the battle. Yes soldiers laughed with their bros in their free time, but you don't joke around while Stukas fly above your head and your friend just drowned 2 minutes ago.

Yes. RT and review threads are newfag cancer, we don't need more of them.

I made that thread. It was more about critics being harsh towards anything that isn't plot driven spiel. Should I make it again?

No

These are the same people who gave The Dark Knight Rises an 8.3/10. Lower your expectations by about 5 points percent.

>no humor
>no women
>survival is not a story

LOL this guy is a moron. It's only non-linear to a certain point and even then, it's not distracting. Why the fuck would there be women when it's a film about evacuating soldiers?

God I hate this guy, what a shitty review.

He's a good critic?