Wa wa wiwa

>wa wa wiwa

discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/amFRTRMBk1A?t=24s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still don't understand why they went with Kazakhstan, it's an asian country. They wanted to show slavs and gypsies, that's Moldova and Romania.

>you will never be the town rapist

Because literally no-one in the West gives a shit about such niceties

This man has a permanent get out of jail card in life, given his background, he could portray any ethnicity and satirize any religion, and get away with it with minimal social outcry.

THROW THE JEW DOWN THE WELL

>They wanted to show slavs and gypsies

Borat is a satirical character created to expose people's stupidity by creating social-situations in which people feel more comfortable opening up about beliefs they might otherwise keep hidden. The cultural inaccuracy is part of the satire and part of the comedy of Borat. What movie did you even watch?

That's part of the joke. It was just supposed to be what America thinks of as "funny foreigner" country. It's true no one here knows jack shit about it.

>brings prostitute to dinner
>religious man stands up and politely excuses himself
atheists BTFO

>funny moustache man adventures in america part 2 electric boogaloo :^)

That would work as a joke if they didn't have scenes in Kazakhstan village. It's not just a random foreign place you use for a joke anymore, it's a location in a movie

my dad took me to see this when i was 14 but he said im not allowed to laugh because that means i am racist to jews

youtu.be/amFRTRMBk1A?t=24s

Always makes me laugh

Sasha Baron Cohen is a diehard Jew that did his graduation paper on Zionism and then spent a year in Israel. It's little wonder that he took a shit on former commie bloc country.

Notice that all of his characters denigrate the ethnicities that they belong to;

1. Ali G; presents working class white britons as wiggers.

2. Borat; Eastern Europreans are poor, backwards and retarded.

3. Middle Eastern General: propaganda against Gaddafi

If you don't believe that comedy influences your consciousness then you're a fool.

Modern American family values everybody.

Why did you leave out the gay flick where he presents gays as insane degenerates? Didn't work with your narrative?

and bruno?

i am australian

yakshmesh

>Eastern Europreans are poor, backwards and retarded.
this is an accurate representation though. have you been to eastern europe? even poland is a fucking shithole man let alone the baltic states

As an eastern european I agree.

Modern Australian family values everybody.

I always imagine that the pusyposter looks like this

When I was 14, our literature teacher took the whole class to watch this movie.

After the movie was done she was horrified, angry and embarassed as if she fell for a ruse.

Dumb bitch.

>1. Ali G; presents working class white britons as wiggers.
>2. Borat; Eastern Europreans are poor, backwards and retarded.
>3. Middle Eastern General: propaganda against Gaddafi
I don't see the problem

He got a lot of shit when he made the Asians have small penises joke at the Oscars

Because no one in America knows jack shit about Kazakhstan. They don't know how they look or about their culture. This let him take liberties with his character.
They shot the scene in a gypsy village in Romania

Chenkui

>american teachers everyone

Kazakhs actually have Borat-tier intelligence though, they just don't behave anything like him.

One of the daftest bunch I've ever met were from there, but also extremely bro-tier.

This and The Dictator are the only Sasha fillms that made me literally laugh out loud. Bruno was too forced

I met a few Kazakhs. They're cute but otherwise don't know much about them

poland is a fucking hellhole shithole country that is super fucking racist. fucking subhumans

Not American though

>tfw chilean
>Can still blend in with the white people because dodged those terrible south american genes
besides the manlet part, that's the worst part about being south american, we should import tall blonde men to correct this genetical mistake

They have richest population from post soviet eastern countries. Some very important factories were built there by late Communist Committee and they continued to profit from them after collapse. Nothing else of note about that country as far as I know.