Has there ever been a more narcissistic and overrated actor in history?

than John Boyega, he thinks he's the sole reason for the success of the new star wars trilogy and thinks he's literally hot shit, and has a stupid opinion on everything media related.

source

>Has there ever been a more narcissistic and overrated actor in history?
Yeah, heaps
You're just butthurt about the uppity nigger mocking your glorified toy commercials

>no sources
yeah, nah. fuck off

Garbo, Monroe, Brando, Angelia Jolie
To name a few

he really has no self awareness. i think the racist trolls got to him. he will be talking about diversity for the rest of his short lived career

I'm never paying to watch this nig ever

source or fake news

just wait his next movie Detroit to release.
press tours gonna be blast

source?

He's awful in the movie and Rey is the main character. You could remove his whole character and replace him with that pilot guy and nothing would be different.

Still don't understand why they casted bad actors like Ridley, Driver or this nigger in Star Wars.

Driver is the only good new actor.

Because they could cast a goat as the main character and people would still go watch the movie.

Adam Driver is a good actor imho

Based Kyle

>narcissistic

He really is. He is still a virgin. Doesn't think a single white woman is worth enough to consume his sperm. It makes me so angry.

It would honestly be a better movie if you did that.

Hamil and Fisher are horrible actors, yet they were convincing in the old trilogy because the writing was good. 90% of actors can deliver a good perfomance when the writing is good. The problem in TFA was not the acting

I like him too, also love how he made Lena Dunham super pissed when he was the only actor from her show to get any other work

can you imagine being so autismo with your method acting that you sulk around while thicc alienfu and her nigger sidekick have fun on the set and probably fuck around afterwards and laugh and gossip about you behind your back?

it's a pity about his face

>tfw annoying traitor nigger hugged you

poor white boy mad that stacey is fucking tyrone, jamal and daquan while he stays at home, plays video games and watches chinese paedophile cartoons.

Kek.

Complaining about LOTR and GOT being white really is stupid.

LOTR is over a decade old and GOT has had characters from different backgrounds right through the series.
Is the fame getting to his head?

I don't think that's autistic, I think that's a dude who wants to do his job and has to deal with a lazy nigger and dumbass woman who wear invincible anti-criticism armor, a very relatable situation

Dude, he has PTSD from Iraq. He's thinking about all the little brown children that will never hug again because their arms were blown off.

No he's right. The Hobbit had people from all races in it why didn't LOTR?

They need to go back and reshoot scenes for it.

Oh yeah why not. Let's See if we can get a few Jamal's into the battle of helms deep.

Well, why not?

He dislocated his sternum. It sounds like he felt guilty watching all his friends go

too precise brah, back it up a touch or u just sound like ur describing urself gnome saiyan?

>Well, why not?
$$$

China is the market now, grandpa.

Because contrary to the political climate, nobody wants black people around

>source
lmao
whiteboys

So, he's pretty much just a Sup Forums-tard in reverse that wants to see niggers in movies because niggers.

Identity politics have made both sides gone loopy.

Perhaps when they get around to the politically correct reboot, Boyega can play Frodo.

Lord of the rings is too comfy for niggers, FACT. Niggers make things uncomfy pretty much always.

I agree he thinks he's an icon but he's just another forced nigger actor

Maybe slavery existed for a reason

>I won't pay to see one kind of person on screen because real life is diverse
It's called escapism, dumb negro

Drink some water. Breathe.

He didn't fight in iraq. He got in an accident and got himself discharged like a little bitch when the war started.

He's affirmative action the actor, no wonder he whines about got, which is garbage on its own

>There are no black people on Game of Thrones

I have no desire at all to see that.
Maybe if it were a good movie, it would have the old twisteroo where they think he's the bad guy but turned out to be innocent and really was the bad guy. But no, it'll be more Dindu white guilt BLM propaganda.

I actually liked Finn as a character but I wish they had got a different black actor. Boyega doesn't seem particularly humble or likeable

God she’s ugly.

That's not autism that's just annoying.

>There is still 1 non-black character in GoT that isnt a cuck
Cut the funding and pull the plug. SHUT IT DOWN

He didn't choose to be discharged.

You didn't laugh at his comedic quips? All the normies did when I saw it at the local cinema.

yup. he's the only good thing in TFA

>Lack of diversity in GOT and LOTR

Maybe it has something to do with geographical divides and the lack of mass migrations. Almost like how Europe was 500 years ago.

Also there are plenty of blacks (which is what he means by diverse) in GoT and also LOTR although not really as named characters.
This is what it would look like if you structured a fantasy land around medieval Europe.

He's either baiting for attention or utterly retarded. Not everybody completely fucks up their realism for race diversity points.

>poltard has no arguments

what else is new

>Would you like to work on GoT
>Sure why not
>HEADLINE: BOYEGA CALLS OUT GAME OF THRONES

kek

Are Disney dropping Boyega? I keep seeing people say he's deseperate for attention since his career's over after Last Jedi.

Was Tolkien a racist? or LOTR was badly adapted because there is no black peaople in it

>not responding to "random XDD" hugs is autism now

No, he was a well known racist.

Driver and oogaboogayega weren't hot garbage like maRey sue was 2bh famalam

he was racist and orcs are black people.

> redditor is uninformed about everything

What else is new

The Haradrim were black right?

>there are no blacks in lotr

bullshit there are heaps

Fuck I remember that meme. Anyone have the pic of this nigger where his child birthing hips aren't hidden?

Nothing about episode 7 was good, I called it months beforehand. I even fell asleep when I first went to see it, in fact my girlfriend fell asleep too

he is an annoying dipshit but i doubt he is THIS narcissistic.

can you give me a source?

is that Lena Dunham?

>Maybe it has something to do with geographical divides and the lack of mass migrations. Almost like how Europe was 500 years ago.

Fuck their attempts to build a cohesive and relativistic world. Every piece of fiction should have the same ethnic demographic as the neighborhood I grew up in.

>Get off me you fat bitch

Wow Rey looks like shit

>Was Tolkien a racist?

He was born in South Africa during the Victorian era what do you think?

somebody should post this pic under his tweet

>uninformed
Post sources then, you worthless nigger.

he's ugly too

Can confirm, the dumb nigger expects people to pay fuckloads to get autographs from him at events

Here you go.

this faggot has klinefelter

> the absolute state of nu-star wars

T H I C C

I knew the secondsomeone made a fried chicken edit of the original teaser that the media would parade this nigger like he was the biggest ting ever

This is a joke, right? He act for shit.

>Sup Forumspol STILL whining about Boyega

meh he is too overrated

> anyone who mocks my wide-hipped nigger power-fantasy is whining

He's your average Londonistan nigger.
The cunt even said Game of Thrones is "racist" because there are no blacks.

Never give people like this an inch because they want it all. True GIBS ME DAT "culture".

Yes and we should burn all his books and smear him as a racist, white cis-gendered male bigot for the rest of eternity

he's not even one of those muscular chad niggers either, he's a chubby manlet with an ugly face to match

it's astounding someone like him became a leading man

He was likely a racist, but given that his novels were supposed to be a sort of quasi-european myth tale, I doubt there would have been many blacks even if he was a full on cuck fantasy enthusiast.

Kathleen Kennedy is hideous so everyone she cast has to be ugly too

He honestly comes off as bit dimwitted. I can imagine him gaining an entourage as a rising star, Hollywood hangers-on with liberal west coast sensibilities. They seem hip to him, always smugly criticizing the status quo and calling out perceived injustice. Even the (((white))) ones seem comfortable pointing out their privileges with self-destructive humor. Boyega wants to fit in, so he tries calling for diversity in the media. Unfortunately he's somewhat ignorant of the material he is criticizing and it shows. But none of the yes-men will point this out, they just applaud and affirm his courage, the way a teacher patronizingly gives a slow learner gold star for finishing an assistant.
Excellent work Boyega, let's hang that upon the refrigerator so everyone can see what a smart boy you are!

lol

Yes.
He could use an ass Whoopin' but then most of these moving picture stars could as well.

Daily reminder: Every race has been enslaved.
Get the fuck over it

The Uruk Hai actors are sub saharan Africans though.